Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-11-2012, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
I had the poundings, and love them.. Last week I met with my regular Stud, we were together for nearly 10 hours of terrific sex. I got to expierence several intense sessions with him, but it was the last that stands out. Oh I can say I love his passion in pounding me, but our last session, it was intimate. He took me back to his bed, and knowing we both were wore out from the entire afternoon and evening. He took me again, slow and easy. I was able to cum with just him slow fucking me. Once I came with him deep inside me, flexing his cock in me, and my clit rubbing him. He just moved ever so easy that I could enjoy every inch of his wonderful cock in me. We stayed in the missionary position the entire time and I loved feeling his cock, seeing his cock slipping in and out of me with every stroke. When he came I could feel his cock sooo deep and jerking inside me while he was on top of me, my legs up over his thighs. He stayed there kissing me as his cock slowly emptied inside me, and relaxed. WOW.. it was awesome....
I like the pounding too but sometimes yes a long sloowwwww intercourse with as large black penis is wonderful> I used to have a lover when I lived in Tx who always wanted to "make love" he would do mee missionary style and stare into my eyes as he thrusted long and slow we would see each others face as we came it was really great

Eyes Wide Open!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:11 AM

Default Eyes Wide Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieeRedd View Post
I like the pounding too but sometimes yes a long sloowwwww intercourse with as large black penis is wonderful> I used to have a lover when I lived in Tx who always wanted to "make love" he would do mee missionary style and stare into my eyes as he thrusted long and slow we would see each others face as we came it was really great
Ahhh yes . . . sex with the eyes open . . . wonderful! Only, sometimes I have a hard time keeping my eyelids up I also love it when I stick my dick in a white girl and she rolls her eyeballs into the back of her head so that I can see only the whites of her eyes. We're talkin' ecstasy

Old 07-12-2012, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Ahhh yes . . . sex with the eyes open . . . wonderful! Only, sometimes I have a hard time keeping my eyelids up I also love it when I stick my dick in a white girl and she rolls her eyeballs into the back of her head so that I can see only the whites of her eyes. We're talkin' ecstasy
MMMMMMMMMMMM yeah I like you

Old 07-12-2012, 08:23 AM

I like both. Kissing and intimacy, But then I love it when he loses control and tries to almost get his whole body inside me. Well you asked

Break On Through to the Other Side!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:25 PM

Default Break On Through to the Other Side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
I like both. Kissing and intimacy, But then I love it when he loses control and tries to almost get his whole body inside me. Well you asked
Break on through, break on through