Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Yes!!
Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 PM

Default Yes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacy nalgona View Post
I am welcome to getting hit on during the day, sometimes I respond, sometimes not. I usually do actually, whats wrong with a little flirting? And besides, most people who know me, know I am a flirt, so its not out of character for me. If its a white guy (unless he is HOT!), I have no interest, but if a black guy, well hello!
Well then I need to see you and say hello Stacy.. 2times ;-) - then we need to find a back room

Old 07-10-2011, 07:49 PM

Me personally, I have no problem with it. I even go out with my black 'boyfriends' sometimes. We've gone to movies, out to lunch/dinner, and as a matter of fact one time we even went shopping together at Whole Foods after hours of fucking...LOL!

I love it when black men are checking me out in public. I don't go over the top, but it makes it that much hotter because I'm so prim and proper and soccer mom looking. There jaws drop and people around that notice it jaws drop even further.

Old 07-12-2011, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonis View Post
The market was an example... although i have met my share there.. where do you suggest? B
I admit I did leave the market to a guys place once. But it's not that common I met a couple lovers at the gym. other than that nite club or friends or something I did meet current black lover out on a bike ride

Mmm now that hot..
Old 03-04-2012, 12:20 AM

Default Mmm now that hot..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotblondwife View Post
Me personally, I have no problem with it. I even go out with my black 'boyfriends' sometimes. We've gone to movies, out to lunch/dinner, and as a matter of fact one time we even went shopping together at Whole Foods after hours of fucking...LOL!

I love it when black men are checking me out in public. I don't go over the top, but it makes it that much hotter because I'm so prim and proper and soccer mom looking. There jaws drop and people around that notice it jaws drop even further.
Nothing better than a naughty Soccer momma..

Old 03-05-2012, 10:19 AM

This is informative but not surprising. I'll be honest, I haven't been with a older white women yet who's considering a "cougar" or a "MILF". But I've always wanted too. Besides the sex-talk, for me it is very easy to start a conversation with you. I just can't pick up on the subtle hints..wait..I think that's with all women for me. xD

Old 03-05-2012, 11:17 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The first thing to remember is that we are married and when we go with other men the rest of society thinks of it as committing adultery whether it is with our husbands knowledge and consent or not.

Rumours of infidelity in smallish communities can make life unpleasant for not only us but also our husbands, children and other family members.

When you see us at the shops we are in our home patch so it's not surprising that we don't respond openly to you - but don't be fooled into thinking we haven't noticed!

And if you are still around after dark........

xxHelen
Thats where I stand too. I do like them looking though!

Old 03-05-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonis View Post
I am a tall fit, well educated, good looking black cock sured man.. very noticeable in public.. I see there are a lot of hot sexy mature white women here on this site who seem willing to give them selves to a thick dicked man like me- It's easy enuff to approach you at the bar or club on in a lounge.. but are you willing to act the same way in the day time? I would love to meet the ones that do.. I was @ whole foods today and i saw plenty of white married women by themselves shopping, that when I got near them.. got a lil "scared" I want to let them know I got plenty of this dick for you if you are interested- Whats your thoughts on approaching a white woman who is obviously married but might be interested...? (maybe i should cut my trimmed beard)..
You could try single women too...Being single, us girls don't have to worry about word getting around to husbands or anything like that. I never get nervous when a sexy muscular black guy approaches me... I only get nervous when 4 of them surround me, a car pulls up and they throw me inside luckily I knew all of them so it was a fun afternoon. lol

Old 09-14-2015, 04:16 PM

Do I notice hot men? Absolutely wherever it is. However I never respond to men trying to pick me up at work, I don't do that. A market or wherever, it would be the same for any man with me, black or white, it would be his approach. Most men I've met on my own has been on business trips, in hotel bars or dining rooms. But a well dressed attractive man always gets my attention. If he speaks well and also has a good sense of humor, he's pretty close already to sliding his cock in me.

scamp

I have to agree
Old 09-19-2015, 04:26 AM

Default I have to agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The first thing to remember is that we are married and when we go with other men the rest of society thinks of it as committing adultery whether it is with our husbands knowledge and consent or not.

Rumours of infidelity in smallish communities can make life unpleasant for not only us but also our husbands, children and other family members.

When you see us at the shops we are in our home patch so it's not surprising that we don't respond openly to you - but don't be fooled into thinking we haven't noticed!

And if you are still around after dark........

xxHelen
Could not have said it better myself.

Old 09-19-2015, 10:36 AM

i need a blk strong man that knows how to treat a white female. id love to beg for that cock