Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for White women
Old 05-14-2011, 09:07 PM

Default Question for White women

I am a tall fit, well educated, good looking black cock sured man.. very noticeable in public.. I see there are a lot of hot sexy mature white women here on this site who seem willing to give them selves to a thick dicked man like me- It's easy enuff to approach you at the bar or club on in a lounge.. but are you willing to act the same way in the day time? I would love to meet the ones that do.. I was @ whole foods today and i saw plenty of white married women by themselves shopping, that when I got near them.. got a lil "scared" I want to let them know I got plenty of this dick for you if you are interested- Whats your thoughts on approaching a white woman who is obviously married but might be interested...? (maybe i should cut my trimmed beard)..

I love seeing the bold ones out during the day!!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:06 AM

Wink I love seeing the bold ones out during the day!!

The problem is they may very well wants some Black Pipe!! But many of them are just so afraid to acknowledge their attraction to black men in public especiallly during the day. But they do come out and nothing puts my dick on Full Charge!!! like seeing one dressed for attention. The good thing is you can tell the ones who are really into Brothers their sweet lilttle kitty-kats start aching and throbbing and they have to obey it and show you their attraction to you!!!!

Yup
Old 05-16-2011, 09:39 AM

Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewest View Post
The problem is they may very well wants some Black Pipe!! But many of them are just so afraid to acknowledge their attraction to black men in public especiallly during the day. But they do come out and nothing puts my dick on Full Charge!!! like seeing one dressed for attention. The good thing is you can tell the ones who are really into Brothers their sweet lilttle kitty-kats start aching and throbbing and they have to obey it and show you their attraction to you!!!!

Couldn't agree more.. that makes the ones that dont give a fuck and show themselves during the day that much more attractive...

I C your point
Old 05-18-2011, 01:18 PM

Default I C your point

I enjoy the pleasure of being that white momma first black dick and getting her hooked on the dick like dopehead to their favorite drug. Most of the WMILF are just that , unexplored country. With the young white chicks 18-30 theres no challenge most have had black dick or are desperate to fuck u just 2 be able to say they have.

We can't always have what we want when we want it
Old 05-18-2011, 03:40 PM

Default We can't always have what we want when we want it

The first thing to remember is that we are married and when we go with other men the rest of society thinks of it as committing adultery whether it is with our husbands knowledge and consent or not.

Rumours of infidelity in smallish communities can make life unpleasant for not only us but also our husbands, children and other family members.

When you see us at the shops we are in our home patch so it's not surprising that we don't respond openly to you - but don't be fooled into thinking we haven't noticed!

And if you are still around after dark........

xxHelen

Old 05-19-2011, 02:23 PM

I am from a small town and have been intimate with a black policeman here and he has told me so much about things he has seen after dark. He has come across a number of interracial couplings in parked cars and has seen black men and white women entering motels. It is amazing what goes on after dark.

I feel you Hooked 100
Old 05-22-2011, 07:22 PM

Smile I feel you Hooked 100

Last night at Borders 3 lovely 45-50 White dolls were looking at a Playgirl mag and they giggled liked 3 virgins when they saw a Black Man in the mag. I went to the back where the seating was, one of them 30 min later came and sat down in chair beside mine. We chatted for some time and I eventually asked what was so exciting that had them laughing she replied one of them said she needed a Black Guy in her life to which I asked what about you she replied she is curious. Long story short she invited me to dinner on the 26th. Helen is so right not all the time can a White Woman show her interest to a Brother, but when they do it turns my Dick into a solid Brick!!! I love finding them in public places Malls, Bookstores etc., (I found 3 this year in Borders alone) these all are drama free and Black Pipe ready!!!

Old 05-23-2011, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The first thing to remember is that we are married and when we go with other men the rest of society thinks of it as committing adultery whether it is with our husbands knowledge and consent or not.

Rumours of infidelity in smallish communities can make life unpleasant for not only us but also our husbands, children and other family members.

When you see us at the shops we are in our home patch so it's not surprising that we don't respond openly to you - but don't be fooled into thinking we haven't noticed!

And if you are still around after dark........

xxHelen

Helen, I totally agree with you and couldn't have said it better myself!!!

SLUT/NYMPH 4 blak cok only
Old 05-23-2011, 06:51 PM

Default SLUT/NYMPH 4 blak cok only

Question for White women-018.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Helen, I totally agree with you and couldn't have said it better myself!!!
omg yes plz id luv ur big blak cok mmm x

Old 05-23-2011, 09:38 PM

Yeah I'd say a lot of white women are intimidated by black men! I would just approach them as you would anyone, maybe with a small compliment, you have nothing to lose!