Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Of courseour wives love it
Old 09-22-2015, 08:53 AM

Default Of courseour wives love it

Yes y wife would not be shy if approached by a man at the store. She loves being noticed and complimented by men on how she looks and may carry on a conversation if time permits. It doesn't take long to get a number to text to and see where it goes.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayyr72 View Post
I enjoy the pleasure of being that white momma first black dick and getting her hooked on the dick like dopehead to their favorite drug. Most of the WMILF are just that , unexplored country. With the young white chicks 18-30 theres no challenge most have had black dick or are desperate to fuck u just 2 be able to say they have.
first black cock of the day always sweet clubs and bars for me

Hot
Old 09-24-2015, 01:44 AM

Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonis View Post
I am a tall fit, well educated, good looking black cock sured man.. very noticeable in public.. I see there are a lot of hot sexy mature white women here on this site who seem willing to give them selves to a thick dicked man like me- It's easy enuff to approach you at the bar or club on in a lounge.. but are you willing to act the same way in the day time? I would love to meet the ones that do.. I was @ whole foods today and i saw plenty of white married women by themselves shopping, that when I got near them.. got a lil "scared" I want to let them know I got plenty of this dick for you if you are interested- Whats your thoughts on approaching a white woman who is obviously married but might be interested...? (maybe i should cut my trimmed beard)..
I just want the black man to dominate me with his thick penis

Old 09-25-2015, 02:32 AM

Not one to pick up a complete stranger, but a smile and maybe give me your number so if I want I can contact you!

My type
Old 12-28-2018, 09:27 AM

Default My type

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
The first thing to remember is that we are married and when we go with other men the rest of society thinks of it as committing adultery whether it is with our husbands knowledge and consent or not.

Rumours of infidelity in smallish communities can make life unpleasant for not only us but also our husbands, children and other family members.

When you see us at the shops we are in our home patch so it's not surprising that we don't respond openly to you - but don't be fooled into thinking we haven't noticed!

And if you are still around after dark........

xxHelen
This is what my Cock likes

Old 12-29-2018, 10:20 PM

So true but if you dare it is so empowering
Roxanna

Old 03-12-2019, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayyr72 View Post
I enjoy the pleasure of being that white momma first black dick and getting her hooked on the dick like dopehead to their favorite drug. Most of the WMILF are just that , unexplored country. With the young white chicks 18-30 theres no challenge most have had black dick or are desperate to fuck u just 2 be able to say they have.
you are right about the young white girls. they are all about black men. I coach a girls team that's mostly 17 and 18 years old and that's all they talk about

Old 03-12-2019, 01:07 PM

we are in the process of adopting 2 mixed babies. the wife loves the fact that when shes grocery shopping, the guys are gonna figure she got blacked. she likes the fact that the black men will assume the kids are hers and think shes a slut for bbc