Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-07-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyawife View Post
Has this happened to other people on here?

I was nearly shocked when I saw the woman in this photo as she is somebody I know:

ILoveInterracial.Com - - Interracial Cowgirl On Top - photo from mule

I had absolutely no idea she was into this lifestyle, but I'm positive this is someone I know. The hairstyle and glasses give her away.

I won't embarass her my saying her name in public but she is a divorced mother of three very beautiful blonde daughters. Very well spoken and very middle class. She works as a nurse. She isn't as young as some of the users who have commented on the photo seem to think as she is in her forties. I would be fascinated to know if there are any other photos of her on the internet. If you knew her you'd know she really isn't the "type" to be posing for photos, never mind interracial sex photos for public consumption - but then it's always the quiet ones, I suppose!

Has anyone else ever been in this position? Isn't it a strange feeling to see someone you know from everyday life in a state of undress? I honestly don't know whether to be embarassed or to be excited!

Do you raise the issue with the person when you next see them? Would that be proper? Hard to slip into a conversation, I should imagine!

Or are some things best left unsaid?

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Well, at least I know I'm not the only lady in this part of the World with a thing for black guys. Was starting to wonder if this whole scene was something of a internet hoax.

Love all,

Tanya xxx
Her tits are amazing.

Old 07-07-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman4 View Post
I'd agree with Mustang on this one, she has the right idea. And if it comes up in conversation thenit would be easier on the woman.

Lol wow I posted that 3 years ago. I was like what? Wait wait what?

But same view, Real or not. Lol

Old 07-09-2014, 03:38 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You can bring it up discreetly. Like next time you are with her (just the 2 of you) make a comment about how you are attracted to Black men. That will give her the "open door" to take. If she doesn't, then you know to leave it alone. Chances are if it really is here in the pic, you will be able to explore the subject together without having to call her out about the photo. Eventually your interaction will dictate if she tells you about the pic of her own accord. Otherwise, stick to business as usual. I personally would love to see someone I know but I would indeed be careful that you set the stage for them to open up about it rather than "confront" them with what you saw. They likely know the risk of being recognized -- IF they're aware the photo is there. I wish you well.

Old 07-11-2014, 03:34 PM

That's why we never post the face! We also use not our own emailaddress but a special mailaddress for this purpose. If this site is gonna hacked, nobody can ever relate this account to our private lives.

Old 07-17-2014, 05:42 PM

Gotta be careful...alot of lonely guys at home photoshopping faces in these types of pics. OPs photo gives me vibes of not being the face that goes with that body. Just a feeling.