Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Seeing a photo of someone you recognise
Old 08-20-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Seeing a photo of someone you recognise

Has this happened to other people on here?

I was nearly shocked when I saw the woman in this photo as she is somebody I know:

ILoveInterracial.Com - - Interracial Cowgirl On Top - photo from mule

I had absolutely no idea she was into this lifestyle, but I'm positive this is someone I know. The hairstyle and glasses give her away.

I won't embarass her my saying her name in public but she is a divorced mother of three very beautiful blonde daughters. Very well spoken and very middle class. She works as a nurse. She isn't as young as some of the users who have commented on the photo seem to think as she is in her forties. I would be fascinated to know if there are any other photos of her on the internet. If you knew her you'd know she really isn't the "type" to be posing for photos, never mind interracial sex photos for public consumption - but then it's always the quiet ones, I suppose!

Has anyone else ever been in this position? Isn't it a strange feeling to see someone you know from everyday life in a state of undress? I honestly don't know whether to be embarassed or to be excited!

Do you raise the issue with the person when you next see them? Would that be proper? Hard to slip into a conversation, I should imagine!

Or are some things best left unsaid?

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Well, at least I know I'm not the only lady in this part of the World with a thing for black guys. Was starting to wonder if this whole scene was something of a internet hoax.

Love all,

Tanya xxx

Old 08-20-2011, 06:35 PM

That's a tough one.. Since nobody knows of our lifestyle choice, I would have to say I wouldn't/couldn't say anything even though on the inside I would be dying to work it into our conversation.

Old 08-20-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
That's a tough one.. Since nobody knows of our lifestyle choice, I would have to say I wouldn't/couldn't say anything even though on the inside I would be dying to work it into our conversation.
i would have to agree with you.

Old 08-21-2011, 02:25 AM

you should embrace this kindred spirit!

Gw3n

Old 08-21-2011, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gw3n View Post
you should embrace this kindred spirit!

Gw3n
she should but you never know how some people will react? maybe hint about how hansome some black guy is and then ask if its true what they say about black men?? maybe that will break the ice??

Old 08-21-2011, 04:02 AM

Lets be realistic here- how many "non-pros" actually show an action shot that includes a face?

Secondly, a single image is in an album containing random images (of other people).

If she isn't pro, I would respect her privacy.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:03 AM

I would not be the les bit suprised if i saw the girls i when to school with on here. Has they was christians you know the type fuck every guy and girl they see but hate you cause your poor and don't do drugs.

Old 08-21-2011, 04:05 AM

Do not say anything to her, it is her life and her privacy should be respected. People post for various reasons that are personal to them, don't try to second guess them. I often see pictures of heavily pregnant women spreading their thighs and spreading their pussy lips. I often wonder what their son would think if he ran across his mothers fotos 15 years later, or his friends. Embarassing and a turn on at the same time. I can imagine the friends, and the son, jacking off like mad.

Old 08-21-2011, 10:33 PM

I would say that if you both know each other well and you're friends. Then go ahead and make share your desire for Black Men and Black Cock. You have both the same taste. So there is noting to be ashamed of. And if you don't live to far from each other. You both could share guys you meet, like and trust. But if she's only someone you know and not really a friend. Then what do you care??? It's her life. If she's a friend. It would be great to share stories of what you both enjoy and have enjoyed. How quiet are you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyawife View Post
Has this happened to other people on here?

I was nearly shocked when I saw the woman in this photo as she is somebody I know:

ILoveInterracial.Com - - Interracial Cowgirl On Top - photo from mule

I had absolutely no idea she was into this lifestyle, but I'm positive this is someone I know. The hairstyle and glasses give her away.

I won't embarass her my saying her name in public but she is a divorced mother of three very beautiful blonde daughters. Very well spoken and very middle class. She works as a nurse. She isn't as young as some of the users who have commented on the photo seem to think as she is in her forties. I would be fascinated to know if there are any other photos of her on the internet. If you knew her you'd know she really isn't the "type" to be posing for photos, never mind interracial sex photos for public consumption - but then it's always the quiet ones, I suppose!

Has anyone else ever been in this position? Isn't it a strange feeling to see someone you know from everyday life in a state of undress? I honestly don't know whether to be embarassed or to be excited!

Do you raise the issue with the person when you next see them? Would that be proper? Hard to slip into a conversation, I should imagine!

Or are some things best left unsaid?

I'd be interested in hearing other people's experiences.

Well, at least I know I'm not the only lady in this part of the World with a thing for black guys. Was starting to wonder if this whole scene was something of a internet hoax.

Love all,

Tanya xxx

Old 08-22-2011, 08:24 PM

If it's someone you know personally and are pretty close to, find a way to bring it up in a private place & time just between the 2 of you as it would be much less embarrassing. You can talk, compare interests & maybe even develop a deeper friendship.

If it's someone you've just seen around & don't personally know, don't approach them about it.