Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-31-2012, 06:01 PM

# 1 Respect her privacy
#2 Don't do anything that would risk problems for the girls, either

It obviously could be more serious than this but it reminds me of a conversation with a girl when I was in college about how she got a a lot of grief the day before at church because someone told just enough people that he saw her at a bar. My first question was, "Didn't anybody ask him how he saw you there if he wasn't?' " Apparently they were too busy enjoying the gossip to notice that they were passing up another victim. People . . . . .

Old 08-31-2012, 06:10 PM

As much as you probably would like to share and maybe even share; what if YOU are precisely the type of person she wouldn't want to know? What if she enjoys the secrecy and fantasy of it and the picture was posted without her knowledge?

I have seen people I work with on another swinger;s site and am glad that I kept my name and picture off of it, (and somewhat glad they didn't because I would have contacted them otherwise), because it woul djust be ENTIRELY too awkward.

Might be just me, but I don't socialize much with co-workers. What if the people I like at work turned out to people I didn't like outside of work? A friend told me years ago that I keep my circles separate. I didn't realize it until that moment. Now it's a conscious choice. Unlike the girl who was crying on the phone at work theother night about having said/done something on Facebook that cost her friends; trouble at work doesn't affect me at home and vice versa.

Yes, telling her could be fantastic for both of you> And it could be a painful and abrupt end.

Old 08-31-2012, 07:44 PM

I won't give any names or screen names for respect for privacy, but I have seen pictures of a woman I used to meet for sex on this site and another one that caters to the interracial lifestyle. Granted its not really the same, I didn't know her in my "vanilla" life, but still I had no idea that she was into the interracial thing or that her pictures were out there. I just happened to stumble across them.

Old 08-31-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs275 View Post
# 1 Respect her privacy
#2 Don't do anything that would risk problems for the girls, either

church because someone told just enough people that he saw her at a bar. My first question was, "Didn't anybody ask him how he saw you there if he wasn't?' ":
Quote:
# 1 Respect her privacy
A few girls do not want their pic/video on the internet i can understand if the pics was taken without her knowledge/consent. But in todays worlds that is the path to fame and then they act like mad that it was released. You know they knew it was going on the web.

Anyway

I have seen a few girls on here that looks like girls i know same body, face is not straight facing the camera but the same marks (tattoos, birth marks), etc. But yes privacy is a big issue that needs to be respected.

Church goers the very definition of hypocrisies.

Familiar Faces
Old 08-31-2012, 08:33 PM

Default Familiar Faces

All of these years, and I have never seen a picture of anybody I know, or who I have been with. Of course, the most shocking thing of all would be to see an image of myself I haven't put "me" out there like that, and as I was telling one of my ILI friends last night, that's not something that I can afford to do professionally. So, I work very, very hard to "control the message" and avoid an Anthony Weiner-like "incident".

Lmao~~€
Old 08-31-2012, 09:14 PM

Default Lmao~~€

LOL funny this thread should get bumped up the day after I post a pic of myself. When I first saw this old thread bumped up I was like ohhhh shitttttt. Lol.

Old 08-31-2012, 10:55 PM

I've recently removed all the pics I uploaded onto here (except my avatar one which cuts my face off) precicely because I didn't want to be recognised. Don't get me wrong I'm divorced and proud of my 'lifestyle choice' but I'd rather the man I've just started seeing didn't know that I was on this site (just in case he is).

Old 09-01-2012, 12:12 AM

Ha! Well If I don't personaly know her? I'd make a move without mentioning the lifestyle, got to get in . If I know her, Im sure there are ways to bringup the subject without introduting into her private life

Old 09-01-2012, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
I've recently removed all the pics I uploaded onto here (except my avatar one which cuts my face off) precicely because I didn't want to be recognised. Don't get me wrong I'm divorced and proud of my 'lifestyle choice' but I'd rather the man I've just started seeing didn't know that I was on this site (just in case he is).

He must be one of those men who doesn't pay attention to details because I'm pretty sure if I was a guy and dating you, I would be able to tell that you are who you are just from your hair, the shape of your body and chances are he has seen that dress//picture before. If not then you need to hide all copies of that pic lol

Hmm plus the corner of your face is showing. Yea you better hope he isn't a member here lol

Old 09-01-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
Oops bit late there isn't it? With all the fakes and pic stealers out there who knows how many pics of you there is now?