Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-01-2012, 10:32 AM

I have a female friend in Ocala that I have partied with (all white gangbangs) and had no idea she was into black men until I saw a photo of her here on ILI getting it doggy style from a black guy. Since from day one she has known that I'm into black men I was suprised she had'nt told me that she was too. I decided to leave it alone and if she wants to tell me, she will. Besides it may have been her one and only interracial experience and she is just not into it....

Old 09-01-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedds View Post
Oops bit late there isn't it? With all the fakes and pic stealers out there who knows how many pics of you there is now?
Which is precicely why I have never posted any naked pictures on here (or anywhere else). And its a new bf I only started seeing a couple of weeks ago so I'm sure the conversation will eventually get around to this site (I will confess I'm sure).

Ive been caught afew times now
Old 09-02-2012, 10:03 AM

Default Ive been caught afew times now

To make a long story short.
Ive been caught by some coworkers from other departments and I took them down ,'my pics
that is because I didnt want it to get around.
Ive posted pics then taken them off since then because it turns me on knowing that I could get caught.
Really I get scared to death sometimes and its hard to explain, then sometimes when Im feeling horny and want to hear u guys Ill post some.
Thats really why I post pics because I love hearing nice things about me and what u would do to me if u had the chance.
Ill end up dreaming about it too. and I love having dreams about and wake up wet!

Old 09-08-2012, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

He must be one of those men who doesn't pay attention to details because I'm pretty sure if I was a guy and dating you, I would be able to tell that you are who you are just from your hair, the shape of your body and chances are he has seen that dress//picture before. If not then you need to hide all copies of that pic lol

Hmm plus the corner of your face is showing. Yea you better hope he isn't a member here lol

Kind of like those pictures with a skinny, little black bar over the eyes. Yeah, the eyes are a very important part of recognition; but not the only part.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:55 AM

Threee people, (that I know of), where I work have gotten fired for "inappropriate" Facebook pictures for fuck's sake!

They way the employee handbook is written and the extra little "agreement" that we all had to sign after that acknowledging that we would "be held repsonsible" for anything we "publish on the internet" with absolutely no indication of what would or wouldn't trigger our being "held responsible" makes it all nice and legal. Probably legal anyway. And who has thousands of dollars to find out if you just got fired?

This account, a couple of email accounts and my Facebook account are in different names. And I never log onto/into anything remotely interesting at work. I had one vanilla email account that I expose to the watchers and nothing else. Facebook notifications our friends who have birthdays? They have to wait. The watchers may know that I have a FB account but I'll be damned if I'm going to expose the password to them.

There is a definite chill among everyone who works there. Public postings are suspiciously innocuous. Anything of any interest is done strictly though private messages. And I'm not referring to things interracial, swinging lifestyle or anything "like that". I mean even comments like, "work really sucked today" have brought disciplinary action. You would think that in this economy companies would have better way to spend money.

Old 09-08-2012, 10:23 AM

I'm not even on Facebook any more. Tried it for a while a couple of years ago and grew out of it. Isn't it a bit passe now? Seeing their stock price drop through the floor I'd say it is.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs275 View Post
Kind of like those pictures with a skinny, little black bar over the eyes. Yeah, the eyes are a very important part of recognition; but not the only part.

Yea, that always makes me laugh too...

My holy crap! Is that... Moment.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:55 AM

Default My holy crap! Is that... Moment.

I'm a fan of Kaci Starr and was recently watching the video titled 'Monster Cock Fuckfest 4' which was made in 2007. One of the ladies in that movie is my cousin's ex girlfriend whom he broke up with just last year. She's now a real mess with drugs and her looks are way past the beauty in the film but definitely her. Voice and mannerisms all the same and everything. The funny thing is my cousin is a raving racist a-hole and would absolutely freak if I ever told him. So, for the sake of family harmony I keep quiet and enjoy my dirty secret.

/I have so many what's one more!

Old 09-26-2012, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjo View Post
I'm not even on Facebook any more. Tried it for a while a couple of years ago and grew out of it. Isn't it a bit passe now? Seeing their stock price drop through the floor I'd say it is.
I've never been a fan. And it seems like every week there is something on TV about how Facebook has changed the defaults to expose everything you ever did on there to the world. The concept has SOME merit; but very damn little for me. A way to find people you've lost touch with is fine. Having people you didn't to find you find you is not so fine. From what I've seen it's the joiner and follower lemmings that populate Facebook that are the real problem. Posting too much crap, playing "games", pestering everybody on your "friends" lists with promotions of retailers, . . . what have I left out?

One really cool thing about Facebook happened a year or two to me. I was on YouTube, (damn near as bad, I know), and over in the list on the right was some guy wearing a black ski mask thing and black sunglasses. WTF? So I watched the video. It was a guy going by The AntiTerrorist. I LOVED what he said about Facebook. It was so damn funny that I watched all three parts. The finishing touch was that he had a bunch of subscribers dressed the same way.

And wedding rings?
Old 09-27-2012, 03:05 PM

Default And wedding rings?

I've always been amused at the pictures showing the womans left hand with the wedding ring "blocked" out! Yeah, I walk around the stores looking for a woman wearing that ring I saw in the video!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs275 View Post