Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

True
Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 PM

Thumbs up True

Quote:
Originally Posted by monolover100 View Post
It was only when my wife too a black lover and I saw the length and thickness of his cock when he was erect I slowly became very impressed by it and wondered how my wife was so much more satisfied with it than with mine. Watching them pleasuring themselves made me wonder how it would feel when sucking him off.
After about six months fucking I was eventually requested to give Robert a suck to get him up to speed and I took the opportunity. I was amazed at how it filled my mouth and I thrilled at the way it expanded when I sucked and licked the knob-end. Of course, I then had to stop so that my wife could mount him for the rest of the session. It was sometime later that I was asked to finish Robert off and I jumped at the chance. On this occasion he was well ready to cum and I swallowed most of it. It tasted quite pleasant and enjoyed the experience.
It is very seldom to do I get further chances but so far I have never refused the offer. Now I know how my wife feels when she swallows - absolutely divine!!

Jim
That is so true Jim. After my first experience (and many thereafter), I can understand that it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for a woman/girl to refuse a big black cock. They are just awesome

Old 04-14-2014, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
this sounds correct

Just my thoughts on OP's question
Old 05-18-2014, 06:45 AM

Default Just my thoughts on OP's question

If you think "Suck a dick, you're gay" please skip this post. I have no interest in arguing with you.
I am actually going to try to answer Abrie's original question.
I am a 48yr white male, always thought of myself as straight until the last year or so, now accept myself as the term "bisexual".
For background, when I was 13 I had a 50yr black man get me drunk and force me to suck him. I hated it then, but I'm sure it influences my fantasies now.
In my life:
I've screwed over 80 women.
I'm not a sissy submissive/crossdresser, or whatever you want to call it. No interest. I've dommed 4 women before.
I've sucked (voluntarily) 6 dicks, and I enjoyed it.
4 of those were in 3somes with couples where the wife dug watching, which turned me on a lot.
The other 2 were just pure being drunk. Thanks, Clermont Hotel.
None of these were cuck relationships. And I don't want to be with a dom woman.
I've never done the anal thing, nor do I have any interest in it.
In the last couple of years, I've really craved to go down on a straight hung black guy with no reciprocation. Black cocks are beautiful and magnificent. I want to get on my knees to serve them and suck every drop of cum out of them. Call them Sir and be their little faggot white boy.
Why? My best guess is humiliation and submission caused partially by my bad experience. Which is weird, because I'm not sub any other way.
Just thought i'd give you my perspective.

Last edited by alstephens; 05-18-2014 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Sub faggot

Old 05-18-2014, 08:31 AM

Your spot on.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:50 AM

Actually, I kinda love Black girls too.

Superior Cock
Old 05-18-2014, 01:49 PM

Default Superior Cock

I do wish to worship the black cock.

Last edited by alstephens; 05-20-2014 at 11:27 AM..

Old 05-20-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstephens View Post
If you think "Suck a dick, you're gay" please skip this post. I have no interest in arguing with you.
I am actually going to try to answer Abrie's original question.
I am a 48yr white male, always thought of myself as straight until the last year or so, now accept myself as the term "bisexual".
For background, when I was 13 I had a 50yr black man get me drunk and force me to suck him. I hated it then, but I'm sure it influences my fantasies now.
In my life:
I've screwed over 80 women.
I'm not a sissy submissive/crossdresser, or whatever you want to call it. No interest. I've dommed 4 women before.
I've sucked (voluntarily) 6 dicks, and I enjoyed it.
4 of those were in 3somes with couples where the wife dug watching, which turned me on a lot.
The other 2 were just pure being drunk. Thanks, Clermont Hotel.
None of these were cuck relationships. And I don't want to be with a dom woman.
I've never done the anal thing, nor do I have any interest in it.
In the last couple of years, I've really craved to go down on a straight hung black guy with no reciprocation. Black cocks are beautiful and magnificent. I want to get on my knees to serve them and suck every drop of cum out of them. Call them Sir and be their little faggot white boy.
Why? My best guess is humiliation and submission caused partially by my bad experience. Which is weird, because I'm not sub any other way.
Just thought i'd give you my perspective.
I agrtee Al. No matter what anybody might say, black cocks (most) are magnificent specimens of manhood and they are superior so to have them "reward" you with a nice big load doesn't mean you're gay - just "bi-naturally"

Black Cocks
Old 05-20-2014, 11:54 AM

Default Black Cocks

They are beautiful and I want to suck the "reward" out of them to pleasure them and make them feel really good. Plus I want to taste it.

Old 05-20-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
i do it for the taste blk cock is what i had first so i tend do like it more and a lot are bigger then white guys and last longer i have my wife suck as many as we can find also

Old 05-20-2014, 06:57 PM

because i'm lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongNJ View Post
long story short, 50% closet gay/bi husband, 50% wife is turned on my gay sex.

that's right. women like gay shit just as much as we like lesbian shit sometimes

Tags
wht wife bred blk