Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-20-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
lol Seshnum.... Thats my thinking too..
It sure as hell does!

Old 01-21-2013, 12:23 AM

What a strange discussion! Every gay male friend I have ever had would say that a guy who sucks another man's dick and then declares he isn't gay has some unresolved issues he needs to explore. I just find these sorts of threads disconcerting on a site that is supposed to be focused on heterosexual sex. What sort of attention is someone seeking when they pose such a question? If you are a man and you enjoy sucking another man's joint it really doesn't matter what your race, ethnicity or national origin may be. The real deal is that you like sucking guys dicks. What that makes you is a man who likes to suck dick.

Last edited by EasyRider1040; 02-03-2013 at 07:15 PM..

Old 01-21-2013, 01:28 AM

Uh it wouldn't be because their gay would it? Fuck outta here.

Sucking Black Cock.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:47 AM

Default Sucking Black Cock.

I have only had the pleasure of sucking a Black Cock once so far. I am a bi guy and have always been. My wife understands and is excepting of my being bi. We have discussed the possibility of her sharing a Black Cock together. I also encourage her to have a lover as well and being with a Black Man is very appealing to her.
I guess since I am a submissive type sexually I view Black Men as the ultimate form of masculinity and giving them pleasure very much gratifies me.
I have somewhat feminine tendencies and enjoy being with a masculine Black Man and submitting to him for his pleasure. I loved the way I was treated by my one Black lover. He knew I needed his beautiful Black Cock. There was nothing I wouldn't do for him during our love making.
Id love to watch a masculine Black Man giving my wife the fucking I never can. She is very sexual and this is something I want her to always enjoy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander...
She enjoys sucking cock and swallowing cock as much as I.
Black Men to me just seem very sexual and I would never hesitate to pleasure any Black Man that wanted that from me.

Uuuhhhhh
Old 01-21-2013, 07:22 PM

Default Uuuhhhhh

Because they're homosexuals ???

They got addicted earlier
Old 01-21-2013, 11:14 PM

Cool They got addicted earlier

The white guy once had a threesome with his white wife and a black stud. They wanted to try black. The wife sucked the Black dick and asker her husband to suck it too because the stud was so LONG lasting
Wife liked watching, stud loved submissive hubby sucking his BBD with the wife watching. Hubby found he liked it too and so WANTED SOME MORE

Old 01-22-2013, 01:11 AM

Same reason I let them fuck my wife I like being humiliated. What better way than letting a black man cum in my mouth.

Sucking BBC
Old 01-22-2013, 05:26 AM

Default Sucking BBC

I don, t know for sure if my exhusband ever sucked one of my lovers or any other guy on his own. Before we split I made sure he swollowed my BBC lovers seed more than once. The first time I had fallen asleep after spending the afternoon with my lover. The ex came home and found my naked asleep and thought he would get frisky. I woke to him beginning to tongue me I didn, t sayanything and I don, t know how he couldn, t tell Iit was a used pussy . I moved to give him full access and out poured a big mouthful of tired sperm that had been swimming around for hours. The ex gagged a second but he did a fantastic job giving a strong orgasm as he cleaned me up. He had cleaned out his own seed many times before and after that my lovers seed many times.

Wow
Old 01-27-2013, 04:14 PM

Default Wow

These concepts are pretty interesting gay, sub and envy has to be the catalyst for another man wanting a black dick in his mouth !

Old 01-28-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onespaniard View Post
I want him to. I think it would be hot to watch. I do things for himso, I think its only right for him to return the favor. Besides once he gets him hard, I will be hot and he gets to watch me being taken again!
Thats how my mistress feels about it. I dislike gay sex so being dressed in panties turns me on. Bisexual yes. Gay definitely not.

Tags
wht wife bred blk