Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Poll: Black Young Men Skew Higher as Gay
Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 AM

Default Poll: Black Young Men Skew Higher as Gay

While stereotypical gay codifiers remain white and male, a recent Gallup polls says the reality is otherwise. According to new research from Gallup and the Williams Institute at UCLA's law school released on Thursday, more than 121,000 people were surveyed in "the largest single study of the distribution of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) population in the U.S. on record." New York Times columnist Charles M. Blow wonders how the results came to say that young black, Hispanic and Asian men were more likely to identify as being as part of the LGBT community than whites.

The poll found that nonwhites are more likely than whites to answer "yes."

And, although, in general, younger people were more likely to answer affirmatively than older ones, young black men (those between 18 and 29 years old) were 56 percent more likely than young white men to answer yes. Young Hispanic men were 49 percent more likely than young white men to answer with a yes and young Asian men were 23 percent more likely than young white men to answer yes.

This wide discrepancy did not exist among young women. Young black women were only 12 percent more likely than young white women to say yes, and young Asian and Hispanic women were less likely to say yes than young white women.

(The only group in which older people were more likely to answer yes than younger people was among Asian men.)

It's a head-scratcher.

Source URL neutralized below:
www (dot) theroot (dot) com/buzz/homosexuality-among-ethnic-kids-says-poll

Old 01-30-2013, 03:58 PM

Because spit-shining a black mans big nasty Ferrari is more fun than driving your own stupid little Gremlin.

Last edited by clairelovecox; 03-02-2013 at 01:46 AM.. Reason: clarification

why i suck black dick
Old 01-30-2013, 08:08 PM

Default why i suck black dick

I am bi and married and a cuck, I had sucked dick for many years, then i went into the military and it took a bit to find the right situations to hook up but when you need a hot dick you just need one ! I was choosey at first white only, but after seeing the black cock in the showers it was tough not making a move !!
After several occasions seeing the same guy come in the shower area when I did it made we curious, he would shower but made no moves of his own, but what a body !!
I would always be hard but he never said a word, but one day after i headed back to my room he stopped me and ask me if I wanted to get high, i said sure.
I joined him later in his room, it was private he was a sergent, we were casual and got a nice buzz going and he got very aggressive and dominant ! I had never been approached like that but it made me very horny and visibly hard !
He pulled out his cock about 7 inches, it was very nice, uncut and thick. He then move in front of me and said is this what you want , I just went to my knees and sucked him off without stopping !!! He had a huge load !
He made me suck him dry and clean, then wipe him off ! Then he just pointed to the door !
We exchanged glances but did not talk. About three weeks went by and he approached me agian to see if I wanted to get high, i agreed, same senerio, but it was all about me servicing him !!
A couple of weeks went by and he ask me if I wanted to come to a party, I said sure, he told me when and where, to my suprise just over in another barraccks ! I got there about midnight it was him and two other black guys drinking beer and getting high. He introducedd me , all were nice but not as hot as he was ! We drank some beer smoked a joint or two and then he went into his dominant mood again !
He used very demeaning words and cursed me, kinda turned me on !
He then mixed me a drink and I am sure he put something in it, I drank it anyway !
By the time I got thru with the drink I was flying, but horny as hell !!
He told one of the guys to get his dick out so i could suck it, as I sucked it the other guy came over so I could suck him ! My friend just watched, then he came over so I could suck him!! I was thinking that just a couple of months back I had never sucked a black cock and now I am on my knees with three to suck, it was very good, but oddly it was different that they did not touch me !! One of the guys started to cum and my friend held my head down and commanded I eat it, so I did !!
He then fixed me another "special drink" and I had it while I sucked on him and the other dude ! It was about three in the mornig by then and someone knocked at the door, he opennd it and it was some of his black buddies ! One said is this the white dude you told us about , he said this is him.
They all started drinking and I was instructed to blow all of them, so one a time i sucked them off, I was instructed I had to swallow, I did, each of them !!
That was my start in black bowbangs!! There is just something about a hot hard black dick !!!

Old 01-30-2013, 08:59 PM

After I got out of the military and being used to black cock I ran into a problem, where I lived was not a good place to hook up with black cock ! Now being bi i had a couple of girls and guys that were regulars but it just did not satisfy me !
I finally met this young balck guy and I finally got to suck him off, but he was to shy I need more aggression !!
So I went to another town about 50 miles away and hung out in the black part of town, it did not take long for a certain black guy to spot me ! We got to know each other and I sucked him off, he was impressed !!
After about 3 months of this, me sucking him off a couple times a week, he told me he had an idea , a so called business proposition ! By now I was more queer than bi ! I was sucking him and two or three white guys regularly ! Almost no pussy.
He called one day and ask if we could meet for a beer I said sure, when I got there and after a couple of beers he laid out his plan ! He wanted to pimp me out, I was shocked and left immediately !! After about a month or two of just white dick only I tried to hook up with him but he would not ! I tried to hook up with some other black guys but to no avail !
One Friday night I had struck out with all possibilities,all the white guys had dates and my only black dick would not call back !
So I went over to the club where he hung out and went in, it was all black, I walked in and went straight to him, I was hard and desparate !! He just looked at me and said come on, I started to speak but he said shut up bitch and come with me, we got some strange looks !!
When we got out back I started to say something and he said I told you to shut up motherfucker !! So I did. Then we went to an old hotel and went in, got more strange looks !
We weent to this room and there was a big fat balck guy there and a couple other black dudes, the guy said well well well you did get the bitch ! My dick almost exploded. The fat guy put some money in my friends had, not sure how much, then turned back to me, and i went to my knees, it took about a minute and this guy blew a load, as bad as it was I was sad it ended so soon ! As I looked around my friend was gone but then as i got up he said come in here, in another room there was another black guy for me to suck, so I did, that balck cock was good !! In about a week he called one afternoon and told me where to meet him, a old service station, part of a truck stop area.
He told me to just go in the restroom and wait, in about 10 minutes two older black men came in and pulled their dick out, so I sucked them off, then this went on for about an hour, total 8 guys ! We left and came back later to meet some guy he had called, this guy paid my friend and we went into the restroom , he had a magnificent dick, 7 inches of hard black cock !! As i sucked him he was teling me of the big load he had, I was about to cum myself.
Then he pulled his dick out and started teasing me and teling me i had to earn his cum, I said anything i need it . He then sat on the toilet and had me suck him while he used it !!!
He then stood up and his dick was steel hard and ready to explode, he then said if you want the reward you got to earn it and turned around !! He pulled his cheeks apart an said clean me up for your reward, I could not do it so he started jacking off and sid it will go in the floor, I could not have that so i turned him around and started licking his asshole clean, to my surprise I was getting harder, then he said put your tongue inside, i did and it was awsome !!
He then stuck his dick in my mouth and exploded a huge load, I did not waste a drop !!
I say all that to say once I had black dick I had to have more ! Now I like pussy and women etc etc, but black cock is number one !

Stfu
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM

Default Stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by repboy View Post
He then sat on the toilet and had me suck him while he used it !!!
He then stood up and his dick was steel hard and ready to explode, he then said if you want the reward you got to earn it and turned around !! He pulled his cheeks apart an said clean me up for your reward, I could not do it so he started jacking off and sid it will go in the floor, I could not have that so i turned him around and started licking his asshole clean, to my surprise I was getting harder, then he said put your tongue inside, i did and it was awsome !!
He then stuck his dick in my mouth and exploded a huge load, I did not waste a drop !!
!

lol... so not only do you suck dick but you eat shit? Let me guess, its oh so yummy.... That blk guy just happen to know that many other blk guys that wanted their dicks sucked by a man?? Also if a blk man did let u suck his dick, I'M pretty damn sure he wouldn't be lining up next to his other brothers while you suck them them all off..

You need to miss us with your BS!!!!

Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 PM

I do not know about both being gay...I have sucked many balck dicks and they have never touched me to return favor !

Old 02-03-2013, 12:03 AM

Not all do of course. Only some. Of those for various reasons besides liking to do it. Got introduced to sucking a black guy by swinging wife. Found it enjoyable. Like being submissive? Way to meet new black men to introduce to wife that like black loving :>)

Don't Care for Dominance
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 AM

Default Don't Care for Dominance

I'm an older white guy, and basically just an observer here. Yes, I do get turned on by the interracial sex, and I like sex between black women and white men, but probably not as much as the opposite. I like things exotic, but don't like them to be about dominance and submission. I always identify with the guy doing the cuckolding, not the cuckold. I probably have slept with far more than my share of women who were married to someone else, all of them white. I did have a black girlfriend once (and did eat her pussy,) but both of us were single at the time.

Strong and DOMINATE
Old 02-03-2013, 06:00 AM

Smile Strong and DOMINATE

I have been sucking cock and being on bottom
for the same black stud for the last six years. He
He always starts, dominates, and finishes the
session how he wants and I do as he desires me
to do

Old 02-03-2013, 02:41 PM

Cuck hubbies suck black cock cos they want to feel a taste of what their wives are having. It's an itch they can't get rid of. And it's for a Black Master to make them perform the task!
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white men suck black cock?-image.jpg  

Tags
wht wife bred blk