Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

black cock.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:25 PM

Default black cock.

For me the black man is without a doubt the Alpha Male. Not only for me but for my wife as well. I love cock just as much as pussy. I love having a soft cock in my mouth a feeling it slowly grow in my mouth. Call me what you may but I do live sucking cock and am not ashamed to admit it.

Old 03-03-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestjudge View Post
if a white man sucks black cock It is only because he is gay, and the black dude who lets him suck his cock is also gay.

There are no excuses! LOL
Yes I agree 100%

Old 03-03-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
this site is full of homosexual men and fake perverted men pretending to be female
I think this statement is so correct.

There are many complex reasons why I let my wife have sex with black strangers that I won't go into here, but subservience to any man, black or white is NOT one of them.

This discussion is so typical and says a lot about this site, mainly that it is inhabited by black men that find it hard to get white pussy in the real world, fat, ugly white women who struggle to get any cock, desperate gay men looking for black domination, Bi or shy white men who want to be cuckolded but haven't even got the balls to tell their wife the truth.

In amonst it all are a few exceptions and thats why I still use ILI

Rant over

Old 03-20-2013, 08:31 AM

I have no idea why but I am a married 50 year old straight husband with two grown children. I stumbled onto this site by mistake and although I've never done anything like this, as I was reading this I imagined being forced to suck a black cock and have my mouth flooded with sperm and I had what i think was a male multiple orgasm (I havn't came in my pants like that since I was a teenager) i think I need to suck a black cock NOW!

Old 03-28-2013, 03:34 PM

I would Love to Suck A Black Mans Cock... Yes I am a straight Caucasian Male and Yes I Would Swallow His Cum... I Would Love to have some Black Cock in My Mouth

Old 03-28-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.
I think you have described it perfectly!

BBC For Hubby
Old 04-02-2013, 10:08 PM

Default BBC For Hubby

Well I Did As a Teenager So They Would'n't Fuck My Girlfriend. Now I Let them Fuck wife If They Fuck me First.

Why do white men suck black cock ?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:06 PM

Wink Why do white men suck black cock ?

I agree with the good wife, but the simpler answer is the same as why does a dog lick his balls? Because they can!

Old 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM

WOW! How harsh and judgemental people can be. I think this site in general would be considered a little off the beaten path. And you tough guys out there calling names and just being outright jerks, I am more than willing to bet that the question made you so uncomfortable when you read it and got the funny feeling in your groin...made you feel so scared of your reaction that you had to post some macho, offensive crap so you could keep your "MAN" card safely in your wallet...Makes me wanna ask "What (card SHOULD you), do you have in YOUR wallet? I would never suck a dick, that wasn't BLACK. I am sure it is different things for different people but the same for others. Respect, humiliation, the excitement of either fluffing for your woman or cleaning her juices off the cock that just made her happy, whatever the reason, if parties are willing and it doesn't affect you one way or the other mind your own business, annnnd of course to all of you, have a nice day

Old 04-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Santtxx View Post
WOW! How harsh and judgemental people can be. I think this site in general would be considered a little off the beaten path. And you tough guys out there calling names and just being outright jerks, I am more than willing to bet that the question made you so uncomfortable when you read it and got the funny feeling in your groin...made you feel so scared of your reaction that you had to post some macho, offensive crap so you could keep your "MAN" card safely in your wallet...Makes me wanna ask "What (card SHOULD you), do you have in YOUR wallet? I would never suck a dick, that wasn't BLACK. I am sure it is different things for different people but the same for others. Respect, humiliation, the excitement of either fluffing for your woman or cleaning her juices off the cock that just made her happy, whatever the reason, if parties are willing and it doesn't affect you one way or the other mind your own business, annnnd of course to all of you, have a nice day
It is surely judgemental and ridiculous to assume that all white men have a hidden DNA and are wired to suck black dick.
This question/ topic has in no way made me feel uncomfortable and I have no issues with gay men or the gay agenda. I can read that there are those that fantasise about this subject a lot but please don't think that we are just like you.

It is very obvious to me as a st8 white male, that there are plenty of gay white and black men out there, What you do in your spare time is your business, and have a very nice day.

Tags
wht wife bred blk