Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-20-2014, 03:18 AM

Cause its fucking delicious.

Old 11-22-2014, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drake714 View Post
Cause its fucking delicious.
Hey it ain't my cup of tea, but I admire your honesty. Lol

Old 11-23-2014, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nipsip1 View Post
[B][I][U]:UFrom my freshman year in college and found that restroom with glory holes I was hooked! looking into the next stall ahd watching a black man jacking off that huge cock, when he stood up and offered me his smooth black prick to worship smell and suck I was addicted and would be a submissive cock sucker forever love the taste of black spunk . I crave it Iloveit giving
blow jobs hope to see you at some glory you'll see me beconning your black tool to give up that yummy come!!!
i can relate to your experience and was trained to be submissive to the desires of big black males

Old 11-23-2014, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
I agrtee Al. No matter what anybody might say, black cocks (most) are magnificent specimens of manhood and they are superior so to have them "reward" you with a nice big load doesn't mean you're gay - just "bi-naturally"
a black bull might just enjoy turning the cuck into a sissy to make fun of him. his sexual power is overpowering and i now enjoy black cock like a bitch. as one surrenders to his desires one learns to accept the new role

Old 11-25-2014, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
I am a white married guy and I have fanticised about sucking a black cock for years. I did do it once and took it anally too. It was a huge cum on! I would love to do it again.

Old 11-26-2014, 05:05 AM

i always had a fantasy to be with a black man even though i had a hot gf
I finally tried it and its all i do now

superior black DNA pouring Alpha male pheromones no doubt=let go white Boise!
Old 11-26-2014, 11:41 AM

Thumbs up superior black DNA pouring Alpha male pheromones no doubt=let go white Boise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
Maybe it's because their gay. I think thats why most men suck cock to begin with. I dont think we need to look any futher than that!
Definitely that black seed production creates pheromone attraction the that is so powerful that we all want that BBC to get that black dick deep throbbing solid and bustin NUTS inside that white pussy bareback. Everyone is feeling it, I know the girls are #fact and the cuckold would be better off admit and submit to svc the BBC dry and swallow all that thick hot black sperm. .. the general thought I think is unspoken so much - that black seed naturally get the ripe white girls that jungle fever really quick and gets us in heat when ovulating bc our genes know how that black baby making batter is so much better and the eggs sensitive to the potent black seed pumping in that white pussy with the pre-cum start a chain of reaction that the white breeder can't control. .. white bois pick up on that chemical almost "addiction" and start to feel overpowered and for them, they just got to release that label of "gay" and get proud to svc black men you will have a fulfilled life submitting to BBC worship and get in to making his thunderous BBC swell and bust dat nigga nut all up in you .... your goals in life now revolve around getting black dick drained and getting fertile white pussy seeded by several black strangers Cumming deep inside, bareback. And whatever else would serve him to make his superior black sperm impregnate white bellies non-stop, ,,, no condoms allowed!

Can't wait to start wrkin that BBC and swallow all the CUM I can drain out bustin NUT balls deep in my belly!

The BREEDING position, hips up grabs his ass, pull it in, and squeeze every drop out-
White girls naturally just wanna breed when it's like this, and they fill that pussy up, from that day on, there's never enough black seed pumping inside, younger start==more satisfying life servicing black men's beautiful big black Cock!

Last edited by bcslut; 11-26-2014 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: added photos to illustrate the point :)

Old 11-26-2014, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasice1936 View Post
down here in the glorified southern state of tennessee we dont do that we country boys take them pretty black gals out behind the barn and show her some lovin so if a white gal wants to make a black fella and make him drop his overalls and send him home with a cum stain on his draws its ok i guess too but we dont do that gay thing im proud to be a jewish-redneck from the outskirts of memephis tennessee and in this day and time guys and gals of all backgrounds drink moonshine and shoot the breeze at the truck stop together so im all for equality but being a homosexual...that we will never do!
Im not gay either but.. Kind of a closed minded opinion?? lol

Just a thought
Old 12-03-2014, 09:48 PM

Default Just a thought

I am on this site because I am totally turned on by my wife getting BBC and how happy it makes her. I have never sucked a BBC , but then again, I was never presented with a hard throbbing BBC in front of me. Now, if my wife ordered me to suck her black lover's cock, then and only then would I really know if I would do it, or how I would feel during and after doing it. Who knows, I might love it and be hooked for life. As of today she is the one sucking BBC and getting her
desires fulfilled by BBC. Now, I am only permitted to listening to her and her lover in the next room, and I am so turned on by what I hear that I masturbate at least 4 times before they finish.

Old 12-05-2014, 10:27 PM

I only do it when I am in a threesome with my black stud friend. The girl is super turned on by it. If she was not, she would not be that far in a threesome with us. Considering the looks and dominance of my friend [I am dominant outside the bedroom and not submissive one on one with a girl] , I think part of the willingness of being in this threesome is to see if I will fluff and or suck my friend.

Tags
wht wife bred blk