Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Very Correct
Old 04-09-2013, 01:53 AM

Default Very Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
your are so correct !!! the bbc dick is so superior !!! the bbc cum is so superior !!!

Old 04-09-2013, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
Totally agree, I am totally sub to BBC.:

Old 04-09-2013, 04:24 AM

Red face

Because some of us have small penises and we get turned on by HUGE BLACK COCK. It gets us SOOOO HORNY we suck and even let them fuck us.

Also we cucks or cuck wannabes fantasize about HUGE BLACK COCK FUCKING OUR WIVES HOT WET CUNTS, SO THAT THEY GET INTENSE MULTIPLE ORGASMS, something most of us cannot give our wives.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:00 PM

Smile

i got into the lifestyle watching my husband with black cock,after i had my first i will tell you this much,i never was into pleasing a man untill i went black,never liked cum till i tasted a black cock ! my 15 year old daughter loves blacks ,several of my gf's,the others haven't admitted it yet...maybe white people in general are finally realizing it is inevetible for us to serve the superior race ! i want to give my body to all blacks that want it,i get super turned on knowing when a young black boy is hard and wanting this white mouth and pussy !
btw my gf and i are leaving at 2pm today for 10 days in the islands,she calls it bbc heaven !
i will post about it when i return . laura

Old 04-22-2013, 09:26 PM

I always admire Big Black Cocks, my ex is a super hot slut for black guys. She likes to be taken by 2 or 3 hung black studs, swallow their cum, being double penetrated and when the lust is too strong and she release her wildest feelings, also enjoy being a 3 hole whore. Her master takes her for long sessions of hot anal sex, she loves to wear high slutty heels, thigh high boots, garter belts, leather thongs and sexy stockings. being leashed and gagged and give herself to intense anal orgasms. I have a hugef pleasure sucking off her lovers wet cocks before and after they come in her pussy and ass.
She spents many nights out engaged in wild sex parties with her master and his fuck friends, also join her hot female fuck girlfriend who is also a full time BBC queen. She cucks me since we start dating, making clear that I cannot satisfy her with my tiny cock, a short 4 incher, she prefers 9+ black cocks, thick and heavy cummers. I cross dressed since I was 14 and went our at 21, had slim hot body, no body hair, long straight sexy hair, round and firm ass, ready for hot action.
Used to got to the campus with very tight black leather pants, leather thong, stockings, tall boots, 8 cm heels, earrings and a collar. I am a slut, I love to have a sexy walk through the campus corridors and getting all the male atenttion for my sexy ass wrapped in thigh leather pants and hot high heel boots.
I had intense and wild sessions of hot sex with her and her 3 black hung studs, watching her being penetrated and being taken to the strongest orgasms while being fucked in her 3 holes. I serve her lovers and suck their huge and tasty cocks and their hot cum from her cunt and ass. When I was lucky I got some hot anal action being fucked by some of her black studs, having intense orgasms....For me being a little dicked sissy cocksucker and to serve black men is my destiny. When I see a black cock I must kneeling and taste it with my hungry lips. I love black cock, I am total whore for black men, I love to suck them dry and being deeply penetrated by hot&thick big black cocks,

Last edited by isha_vemagafaim; 10-06-2013 at 09:48 PM..

Old 04-24-2013, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurasexy4u View Post
i got into the lifestyle watching my husband with black cock,after i had my first i will tell you this much,i never was into pleasing a man untill i went black,never liked cum till i tasted a black cock ! my 15 year old daughter loves blacks ,several of my gf's,the others haven't admitted it yet...maybe white people in general are finally realizing it is inevetible for us to serve the superior race ! i want to give my body to all blacks that want it,i get super turned on knowing when a young black boy is hard and wanting this white mouth and pussy !
btw my gf and i are leaving at 2pm today for 10 days in the islands,she calls it bbc heaven !
i will post about it when i return . laura
Sucking black cock emasculates us white boys. It goes against most everything we were taught growing up. So, when a straight guy bends his knees and sucks a big black cock, that act of submission reinforces his beta status. When the wife or gf watches, he is shamed even more, and knows he can no longer deny he is inferior to the superior black man who just dominated him. Its a power play. It works.
Often, and personally, us lil' white boys have a tiny penis. Wanting to please our mate, we want to give her the best of everything, so that leads us to seek her to get sexual satisfaction from big black cocks. If that means I hafta suck it first, or beg the black man to please her since I am not man enough, then I'll get on my knees. It he thinks its funny, or my spouse convinces him to amuse her by my humiliation, then so much the better. Obviously, this is a choice. I could go away rather than suffer the shame. I just prefer to serve.
Accepting that my tongue if about the only way I ever pleasured a woman keeps me from being in denial. My short,skinny,pathetic excuse for a penises never gave girls the orgasms I wanted to provide. Minute man might be my nickname, but I'll strive to please ladies any way I can. That includes sucking powerful black cocks.

Old 04-25-2013, 05:14 AM

I don't know about the rest of these comments, but I suck cock because I like it. I enjoy making a guy hard and try my best to make him feel good. It's no more complicated than that.

Why do white men suck black cock?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:00 AM

Default Why do white men suck black cock?

My Hubby love to suck black cocks and to be fucked by black cocks. We usually share our black fuckers.
He s bi and fuck with white too and it's not related to his cock's size, his cock is what we can tell a BWC and is nearly in size with the BBC of our friends.
He just love to swallow cum like the cum dump he's.
We not only suck friends cocks untill they left tehir lods in our throats but also are fond of ass2mouth fuck especially when cocks are pooping out our ass to be cleaned by our spouse

the whole spectrum is too much
Old 04-25-2013, 07:19 PM

Default the whole spectrum is too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
Maybe it's because their gay. I think thats why most men suck cock to begin with. I dont think we need to look any futher than that!
there's gay and straight, and then there's all the space between, like "bisexual." And degrees of such. Our society cannot deal with anything more than the extremes, straight or gay, it overloads our social circuits with TMI that many people can respond to either sex when it's good. And it can be good!

and you are full of shit
Old 04-25-2013, 07:22 PM

Default and you are full of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasice1936 View Post
down here in the glorified southern state of tennessee we dont do that we country boys take them pretty black gals out behind the barn and show her some lovin so if a white gal wants to make a black fella and make him drop his overalls and send him home with a cum stain on his draws its ok i guess too but we dont do that gay thing im proud to be a jewish-redneck from the outskirts of memephis tennessee and in this day and time guys and gals of all backgrounds drink moonshine and shoot the breeze at the truck stop together so im all for equality but being a homosexual...that we will never do!

You can't speak for the whole state or what goes on behind the doors closed to you.

Tags
wht wife bred blk