Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

If you want to avoid discussions of cucks, gay, bi, etc.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:48 AM

Default If you want to avoid discussions of cucks, gay, bi, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
TND, I agree with your post and I hope the site admin reads it and implements it as well!!
and….
At the very least, I would support a policy of no bi-gay posts. It's not that I hate bi-gay people. It's just that I don't care to be consumed by what interests them, and they should be encouraged to post on sites that cater to their interests, as opposed to usurping every site out there like this one. There are plenty of other places for them to post, but I know some get their jollies by plaguing a site like ILI.

I am a member of another site where there does happen to be a no bi/gay-oriented posts policy. It's been enforced 100% for many, many years now, and it works from the standpoint of keeping the site clear of those themes. I suppose somebody could still come in there faking, but we don't see a lot of complaints like on a site like this one, and I think it's because the enforced no bi-gay posts policy takes the fun right out of it for the bi-gays who would come in there fakin' So, they steer more towards easy targets . . . like ILI!
Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 08-30-2012 at 11:28 AM..

….. then don't go to the discussion: "Why do white men suck black cock."

So this site should ban gays, bi's, lebians, adulterers; …….. AND homophobics, and other assholes?

Perhaps you could build your own website that allows only homophobics, "rednecks", and "straight" men and women who swear NEVER EVER TO GO Bi……

Old 11-01-2013, 06:33 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
and….
At the very least, I would support a policy of no bi-gay posts. It's not that I hate bi-gay people. It's just that I don't care to be consumed by what interests them, and they should be encouraged to post on sites that cater to their interests, as opposed to usurping every site out there like this one. There are plenty of other places for them to post, but I know some get their jollies by plaguing a site like ILI.

I am a member of another site where there does happen to be a no bi/gay-oriented posts policy. It's been enforced 100% for many, many years now, and it works from the standpoint of keeping the site clear of those themes. I suppose somebody could still come in there faking, but we don't see a lot of complaints like on a site like this one, and I think it's because the enforced no bi-gay posts policy takes the fun right out of it for the bi-gays who would come in there fakin' So, they steer more towards easy targets . . . like ILI!
Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 08-30-2012 at 11:28 AM..

So this site should ban gays, bi's, lebians, adulterers; …….. AND homophobics, and other assholes?

Perhaps you could build your own website that allows only homophobics, "rednecks", and "straight" men and women who swear NEVER EVER TO GO Bi……

Wow. Your post is all messed up. I'm guessing the YAY I wanna suck blk dick post was actually yours, the other two post are a mixture of different members but it looks like your the one saying those things. I was like WTH? Ya need to quote the person you wanna reply to. If not it gets all mixed up.

Guessing that you're bitching at TND, which honestly isn't a good thing. Lol. Just saying.

~~~~~ Anyhow

I think the thing that bugs people about this thread is that it's in the General section, instead of the cuckold area. So the straight guys and the DL guys have to step over it. Lol.

Let's Be Clear
Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 AM

Default Let's Be Clear

Quote:
I didn't say that. But you know what? Now that you've mentioned it . . . .

Old 11-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Quote:

Like Mustang stated, this is the general section and not the bi, gay, or cuck section!! If people were smart enough to post in the right section then only the appropriate people would see these post. Why should I create a site when all that is needed is for people to post in the correct section? If you like sucking dick and getting fuck by a dude that is your choice. I really don't care what you do.(that was a general statement). I don't go to gay, bi, or cuck sites making post about wanting to lick and fuck pussy. Why? Because I have enough common sense to know that is not where I should post!!! Hopefully that clears up your confusion. By the way, I am neither homophobic or a redneck. What you do behind closed doors is your business. I don't judge people but I will not tolerate ignorance or stupidity!!!(again, a general statement)

Old 11-01-2013, 08:40 PM

I have a little dick, I didn't start out with the idea of sucking cock. I just wanted to feel in my hand what a big cock felt like. I was embarrassed and humiliated by the small size of my penis. I feared no woman would ever want me. Yes I felt and feel inferior to men with big cocks. I lost my first wife to a man who better satisfied her than I did. I now jerk off knowing my second wife is fucking some other guy. She still comes home but I rarely get to fuck her. I've sucked a couple of her lovers and watch while other have fucked her. Most men don't want me to suck them, some let me watch. I like to think it's me making her squirm and gyrate with my cock in her. It's not so I jerk off. Guys humiliate me with comments about my little prick. One of her lovers seems to like me sucking him and likes to humiliate me. Once out at a bar, he took me back to the men's room and had me suck two guys. They were the tiypes that probably never had any pussy unless they paid for it, but the both had big cocks. They were more manly than me. I've only sucked a couple of black cocks and besides the normal feelings I have about it, I felt the taboo and with one felt shame as he looked down at me in disgust. He finished by pissing on my face and in my mouth. I was humiliated but so ashamed of my little dick I let him do it.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:02 PM

I love to suck black cock and swallow a big load

blk cuckold
Old 11-02-2013, 05:48 AM

Default blk cuckold

well im blk myself however im a cuckold yeah you heard me and ill suck what ever dick my wife tells me to you see for me its about making my wife happy by any means necessary so stop picking on the white guys cuz ill suck a blk cock too if my wife says so and im blk myself

Old 11-02-2013, 05:54 AM

My husband has done it a couple times which always surprised me ESP with how squimish he was when he was told by my black friend to put his dick in me for him.

Last edited by amyamezzz; 11-03-2013 at 12:43 PM..

I Don't Care
Old 11-02-2013, 11:41 AM

Default I Don't Care

I don't care what any of you are. I just wish some of you could at least spell and put a proper sentence together so that somebody can understand what the hell you're saying. Illiterate cuckolds and the women who love them. Lord have mercy! Sounds like something on Jerry Springer

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 11-02-2013 at 03:48 PM..

Old 11-11-2013, 09:27 PM

I have done it a few times, always at my wife's request. Each time, it's made her so super horny it's not even funny and she just ends up fucking even more. Not something I would go out and do myself, but if it gets her off, I'm OK with it. Just like when she wants me to hold her open for her lovers cock or put him inside her.

Tags
wht wife bred blk