Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-01-2019, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
How kit starts, you are having a 3some, high on sex and alcohol and , having first licked black cum out of wifes pussy, you just do mit. Kinda natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

Old 05-13-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy05 View Post
Thinking of sucking my first black cock, never been with a man at all before. Any suggestions, tips?
Be sure to find someone DDF and safe, and try to find someone experienced because both of you inexperienced it can affect your first time, and if the first time is ruined, you much probably won't like to try it again.

Because...
Old 05-14-2019, 01:41 AM

Default Because...

I'm a straight white man and I'd suck a black cock because they are simply incredible. I would love to feel something so spectacular in my mouth. The thought alone gets me going like nothing else. But I'd not want to kiss a black man or be in a relationship with a black man. I'm only into girls. It's simply a gesture of appreciation.

Old 05-14-2019, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Because their wives or their wives bulls tell them to....it's the ultimate submission to her needs and the bulls superiority.
EXACTLY,,,,,,,,I know I am in charge 110% forever at that point.

Old 05-14-2019, 06:38 PM

Jesus, not all cucks are bi-sexual. I sure as fuck do not suck anyones cock. I don't care if my wife or girlfriend ordered it. It is NOT happening.

would love to!!
Old 06-06-2019, 10:39 PM

Default would love to!!

I haven't yet but I would love to service a bbc my wife left me for a better life with bbc and I don't blame her now I feel its my duty to serve them as a sissy

White wimps suck and swallow superior BLACK CUM luv 2 wrk BBC suck gag & YES swallow
Old 06-13-2019, 11:02 AM

Thumbs up White wimps suck and swallow superior BLACK CUM luv 2 wrk BBC suck gag & YES swallow

White wimps suck and swallow superior BLACK CUM luv 2 wrk BBC suck gag & YES swallow ... It's in their DNA black sperm is such pharamonal involuntarily addictive breeding allure so STRONG POTENT white WIVES, young white teenage virgin girls & yes naturally wimpy sissy white boi husbands, boytoy BF - all white sissies soaking in the scent black baby batter strongly permeate a huge room thru them sweaty balls cum leaking out his tip... Eventually every white boi will submit 2 servicing the black man& helping get all white girls pregnant with black strangers babies supporting her 2B breeding & pussy totally black OWNED!

He'll do whatever black master wants eventually - don't resist, make ur bulls & white wife proud & use u regularly!!!!

Getting IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white men suck black cock?-472_160_2.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-044_160_2.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-451_160_2.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-032_160_2.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-456_160_2.jpg  

Old 06-14-2019, 04:15 PM

Probably for the same reasons we do....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Why do white men suck black cock?-78fa7af2-42c0-44ee-891e-375f1b14226a.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-d011fb47-1437-4ec8-9d9b-5b7e9d6ee383.jpg   Why do white men suck black cock?-9f495ef2-9a9f-4665-83d5-87540bc1fdad.jpg  

Old 06-19-2019, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.
I totally agree had the same experience ,no denying, I had to submit , black mans come is very potent and addictive

Old 06-19-2019, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcslut View Post
White wimps suck and swallow superior BLACK CUM luv 2 wrk BBC suck gag & YES swallow ... It's in their DNA black sperm is such pharamonal involuntarily addictive breeding allure so STRONG POTENT white WIVES, young white teenage virgin girls & yes naturally wimpy sissy white boi husbands, boytoy BF - all white sissies soaking in the scent black baby batter strongly permeate a huge room thru them sweaty balls cum leaking out his tip... Eventually every white boi will submit 2 servicing the black man& helping get all white girls pregnant with black strangers babies supporting her 2B breeding & pussy totally black OWNED!

He'll do whatever black master wants eventually - don't resist, make ur bulls & white wife proud & use u regularly!!!!

Getting IT!!!
I totally agree had the same experience ,no denying, I had to submit , black mans come is very potent and addictive

Tags
wht wife bred blk