Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sucking black cock
Old 12-10-2018, 02:35 PM

Default sucking black cock

I agree with wtfag3blkcock. I don't consider myself gay. I'm attracted only to women--and effeminate looking men. My first experience sucking black cock happened when a black woman from work invited me over to her place. After a couple of drinks (I don't normally drink), a black male friend of hers showed up and she begged to see me suck the man's cock. I eventually gave in, though embarrassed as hell at first. He was clearly a straight guy, and that made it more humiliating. She was delighted to see me naked and on my knees sucking her friend's dick and I began to enjoy it very much. He held me by a wad of hair and made sure I was looking into his eyes as he laughed at me. I drank his cum happily and would have drunk his piss, too, if he'd asked me. They were both calling me faggot and other degrading names while I was sucking him and even as I left to go home. The fact that they were both black made me feel I'd been put in my place. I have no doubt she took video with her phone, so I don't know who else knows what I've become.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldine View Post
I agree, it's not necessarily about being gay. But it also is not always about domination. White men sucking white cocks are mostly gay but whites sucking black dick is something different. Like with white women also white men sometimes find it difficult to withstand the magical attraction a nice big black cock has.
So while white women who "falls" for black cock are not necessarily whores, so white men isn't, in many cases, gay when they do suck black cock. It's just something they can't help neither can they explain why they do it.
Whatever the reason, the black man always win whether it's a white pussy or a white mouth.
Why is it the lack woman that suck me off dont like black men ? love to know the answer

Why White Men enjoy Sucking Black Cock
Old 12-30-2018, 01:16 AM

Cool Why White Men enjoy Sucking Black Cock

I have always loved that my girlfriends sucked my cock. I thought of it as a treat. Then, one time, my current girlfriend was being really enthusiastic. I reached down between her legs and her pussy was soaked, dripping wet. It was the first time I realized that my girlfriend wasn't doing me a favor, she was enjoying being involved in experimenting and expanding our erotic sexual relationship. That changed my world.

Now, I felt confident, if I directed my lover to suck me, she was having fun.

Well, after being intimate with many girlfriends this particularly desirous woman directed me to fuck her anally. I had never done that. It was thrilling because I thought of it as being taboo and realizing how much she was enjoying it as she moaned and groaned, I fucked the hell out of her ass like I would her pussy. What I discovered was that for the next 3-4 days, she was particularly pleasant. I also quickly discovered that she preferred anal sex! What a trip. It creates a feeling of dominance and power and for her submission. I loved it.

Then, after we broke up, I was going home after bar-hopping and cruised a part of town trying to find a "lady-of-the-evening" to take home. I wanted sex.

I found this 6' tall, gorgeous, pert-tit, black woman in a short, tight, slinky red dress and high heels that made her at least 6'3" or more. Her skin, her body, her face were all perfect. I felt really lucky!

She agreed to come with me, hopped into my car and we headed to my place. I was chatting her up the whole way, excited as hell, when I realized her voice was a bit deep. I simultaneously asked her as I reached between her legs and as I discovered she had a cock, she admitted she was TransGender, a Shemale. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know a Shemale could have such great tits.

I had to make a decision. I had always wondered what it would be like to be with a male. My best friend and I had talked about it. Rather than be afraid of it, we discussed it. I imagined what it would be like and it did not arouse me. However, I wanted to have sex and wasn't afraid of being in the position of being the top in an unusual encounter.

So, I decided and we continued to my home. After that revelation, it was pretty obvious we weren't going to my place to watch TV.

We went immediately to my bedroom and looked at one another and with one motion, she/he threw off her slinky, red dress with one motion, while I was trying to take my clothes off.

I was mesmerized. Here was this 6' tall, gorgeous, amazingly beautiful black skinned ebony princess with her pert tits and erect nipples standing before me and she had a rock hard 8" cock pointing at the moon!

I was naked. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I dropped to my knees and began sucking cock for the first time in my life. I love being sucked. I knew exactly what to do.

That is what is so odd and so natural. Sex is Sex. I felt good, she felt good, it was just different from all of my other sex experiences as I was in a different role. It was so cool to suck cock and experience what the person who had sucked me felt. I realized then, that sexual pleasure isn't defined by the role you are experiencing. If you are enjoying your sexual experience, there is nothing wrong with it.

Anyway, I stopped. I stood up, grabbed her by the cock, walked over to my wall mirror and knelt down and resumed sucking cock so I could watch.

Then, I stopped again, because she was moaning so much, I was afraid she was going to ejaculate and I wanted to experience more.

I stood up, grabbed her cock again, led her into my bathroom where I knelt on a chair before another mirror and beckoned her to fuck me. I was concerned because I had never done this. I made her put vaseline on her cock. It was off the wall. She slowly, evenly, totally buried her 8" dick 100% into my ass on the first stroke and I saw how much she loved it watching her face in the mirror.

What was interesting and exciting was admitting that I was enjoying an experience that only my female partner had enjoyed. My female partner sucked cock, so Did I. My female partner took my cock up her ass and loved it, so did I. It was a trip. Forget the ego trip. Any man who thinks he is a man because he never surrenders his sexuality is a boy.

Sex is Sex. It was fun. I got an outrageous hard-on while she was fucking me in the ass! That it was a Shemale, probably made it easier than just going and fucking some black guy. The result was the same.

I asked her to grab my hips and not let go and bury her cock to the hilt when she was going to cum. She rammed her cock into me over and over and finally buried that fucking cock half-way into my stomach and started to intensely spasm her hard horse cock and ejaculate cum inside me. It was so off the wall and over the top it was a RIOT!

I was hard as a rock. She made me turn around and sit on the chair and got on her knees and started sucking me. I loved it. It was like she was in a state of orgasm and she just continued what was sexually exciting to her. Then she stopped! She grabbed my cock and led me to my bed and got on her knees and directed me to fuck her. You have no idea how much fun it is to fuck your partner with wild abandon after she just fucked you! I was hard as a rock and could not cum. That didn't slow me down nor stop me. I just figured she was going to get a little longer ride and continued to fuck her and did not stop until I shot my cum into her tummy. It was incredibly fun.

So.. the reason white guys enjoy experiencing the other side of sex, being in the submissive, feminine role, is because we can!

Interestingly, I do not know her name and after I took her home before dawn, I never saw her again.

I didn't pursue having relationships with males of any description after that.

However, 4 years later I was living in a different city and spent my evening at a Gentlemen's Club (Topless Bar) and was over aroused when I left. Again, I cruised an area of this city known for street-walkers and this time I knew when I picked her up, this Cross-Dresser was definitely a Shemale. It is so bizarre. These persons want to be feminine so much they dress as women, enhance their breasts, wear high-heels, and this Black Beauty had the tightest ass I had ever seen.

There were no illusions. We went to my apartment and stripped and I sucked a black cock for the 2nd time in my life, but only for about 1 minute. She stopped me. We went to my bed and I knelt in front of the dresser mirror so I could watch and she started to fuck me. It was like slow motion. I told her she fucked like a girl. That seemed to piss her off and she grabbed my hips and rammed her big (bigger than the 1st she) black cock into me with renewed vigor and enthusiasm and literally fucked the hell out of my tight little ass until I was gasping for air and she came. It was a wild riot.

Those are the only two experiences I have had with males/black cock although they were Shemales. I found the experiences to be eye-opening, fun and wild. No Regrets!

Last edited by SexLover005; 12-30-2018 at 02:07 AM.. Reason: Finish story of the Experience

Old 12-30-2018, 11:56 AM

Not gay or bi. But if its a regular and someone special and only if she asks and I wont feel disrespected I have done it a few times for my babys chosen lover.

Why?
I see part of my job as to help encourage and facilitate mating between her and a regular lover as often as possible.
When my girlfriend and I saw that on a IR video she said it turned her on and if she saw me do that it would make her want to have sex with her regular lover even more.
By seeing my physically submit to him as her alpha primary sexual provider when he was with us, its showing her and him through a physical act leaving no doubt how much I accept his and my role change and acknowledging/accepting his body and cocks superiority and right/freedom to sexually please my wife instead of me, he does it better, I see that, she wants me to show her I accept her preference for him sexually and when he is around I am released from the burden of that job, freeing me up to help them have more frequent and comfortable sex by serving them both, thus allowing my wife to love me more in a different way but also allowing her to feel ok and less guilt about her feelings toward he and I.
So that has a lot of implications especially when he makes me look her in the eyes while sucking and licking him and him verbally establishing during the act how good I look and how much it shows she needs him, a real man, to fuck her now since Ive already shown them both his cock is bigger, better and I understand completely what he does for us when he is there. By licking her clean after sex Im also showing her Im not afraid or threatened by his presence as well. Connecting with his semen just like she does turns me into a beta around him and also bonds me with my woman and what just occured. Being close to his cock and semen brings me closer to their experience and lets her feel more freedom to let her feelings and attraction to him grow more naturally and allows us to talk more openly afterwards by her saying its easier for her to talk to me about his cock and what he does to her now since Ive experienced it myself. Him seeing me pleasure him for her also makes him feel more motivated and confident to come over more frequently and press the bounds with us both opening up new levels of humiliation exploration and friendship as we are all still friends afterwards but he can now be more open and aggressive toward me and her without worrying he will step on my ego. Since I sucked him and pleasured him once and will again he can leverage that for more sex and get into her head more. When I was married, immediately after that it did lead to weekend stay overs and just made it more exciting for everyone when we could joke or have fun with role play in new ways but also more importantly increased their bond with each other, be more honest and verbal with me when they were having sex and motivated me more to serve and submit to them both to enhance the experience. Its a good thing if its not gay or bi. I have no sexual feelings for me at all, never have. I see it as just something I do at their request to make them happy and it stays there. After he leaves we barely talk about it except when she brings it up. Neither saw me as gay or bi afterwards, just more certain they wanted their lover more than ever and felt better about wanting me less frequently sexually.

worship
Old 02-05-2019, 03:03 AM

Default worship

I have not read all the replies, but I do not consider myself gay at all, but can appreciate, and have sucked to completion, BBC's. I can only think it is like what women think, that it is just something to see, hold, feel grow hard, and honestly to feel the reward as he cums, to know I have done a good job and what I should do to show my respect for such manliness.

how i help my hubby
Old 02-22-2019, 11:10 AM

Default how i help my hubby

after inviting my bull over, we blindfolded hubby, then sat him down on the wood chair, with his hand tied behind his back...and said open up

or else

I would super glue his balls to the wooden chair...

Travis enjoyed the black bull cock

Stephanie

Old 02-22-2019, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg1950 View Post
I have not read all the replies, but I do not consider myself gay at all, but can appreciate, and have sucked to completion, BBC's..
If you like to suck BBC to completion -- as I do -- just admit it. You are either gay or bi.

I am married and also love sucking dick … especially black dick.

I do not want a relationship with a man but as long as I will take a man's dick in my mouth, suck it until he cums in my mouth and swallow his load, there is no way I am straight. And neither are you.

Old 02-23-2019, 03:57 AM

I want to try it, can't find a black stud on the DL. Would love to have smoking girl blowing me while I suck a black man. I'm not gay or even bi really.

Old 03-12-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
im not bi or gay but theres something about this lifestyle that makes me want to try sucking a huge black cock

Old 03-12-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Because their wives or their wives bulls tell them to....it's the ultimate submission to her needs and the bulls superiority.
I agree. if were with our bull and the wife says she wants me to suck his cock(which she hasn't yet) I would try it for her wants

Tags
wht wife bred blk