Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hubbys dream
Old 08-16-2018, 05:08 PM

Post Hubbys dream

My straight non"cuck" husband of 40 confesses when I tell him of an encounter that I had with a black friend of both of us that he fantasizes of doing that. Never has and I don't encourage it partly because it would complicate things in our sex lives and, frankly, I don't like the idea of it. He has never told anyone else. (I think) He jacks off when we talk about it.

White Guy Sucking Black Cock
Old 08-31-2018, 01:21 AM

Default White Guy Sucking Black Cock

I'm a white guy and I love to suck black cocks. I also suck some white cocks. I eat white and/or black pussy. I love to fuck white and black pussy. In fact, I'm BI so I love any k8ind of sex. One of the hottest things to me is getting fucked by black cock while eating black pussy.

All cocks and pussy taste good but black tastes the best to me.

Amen
Old 08-31-2018, 03:43 AM

Default Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie54_nc View Post
I don't know about the rest of these comments, but I suck cock because I like it. I enjoy making a guy hard and try my best to make him feel good. It's no more complicated than that.
I suspect those who protest the LOUDEST also squeal the LOUDEST when a big black cock goes in their mouth, cunt or ass.

Every person has the right to the pursuit of happiness and what someone else thinks means absolutely nothing, unless it infringes on someone to their detriment.

So just because I suck a cock does not make me gay. And just because I suck a big black cock does not mean that I am inferior to that black man or that he is superior to me. I suck his cock because I want to and I like the taste of his cock and his cum.

I've never been forced to suck a cock but the idea does have some appeal though that appeal may be heightened by the fact that I edit erotic stories.

Just for information. Every person on Earth is descended from one black woman and one black man about 275,000 years ago in Africa. That is confirmed by DNA. Take the 23andMe DNA test and find your relatives or you can do the NatGeo test and just find the when and where the human race came into being and the routes out of Africa to where you are today.

Old 09-01-2018, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltnmold View Post
I suspect those who protest the LOUDEST also squeal the LOUDEST when a big black cock goes in their mouth, cunt or ass.

Every person has the right to the pursuit of happiness and what someone else thinks means absolutely nothing, unless it infringes on someone to their detriment.

So just because I suck a cock does not make me gay. And just because I suck a big black cock does not mean that I am inferior to that black man or that he is superior to me. I suck his cock because I want to and I like the taste of his cock and his cum.

I've never been forced to suck a cock but the idea does have some appeal though that appeal may be heightened by the fact that I edit erotic stories.

Just for information. Every person on Earth is descended from one black woman and one black man about 275,000 years ago in Africa. That is confirmed by DNA. Take the 23andMe DNA test and find your relatives or you can do the NatGeo test and just find the when and where the human race came into being and the routes out of Africa to where you are today.
Thats a bunch of bs.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifezzz View Post
Interesting question...

Why do white men suck black cock?
Are they straight, gay or bisexual?

WHY DO BLACK GUYS LET ANY MAN
suck his cock?!?!?!?!?!?!

crickets...

lol
I don’t know why Any Black Man would but I am sooo glad they do! My personal experiences have been with Black MEN! If a cock is in your mouth or ass , yes your gay lol! Call me anything you want but a BBC can use me anyway he wants to get off!!!

Old 10-02-2018, 07:17 AM

When I was a kid I used to spy on my parents. I've seen my mother fuck several of my father's friends as well as several men who worked for him in his factory. The best was watching our black chauffeur fuck her. That usually happened during the day while my father was at work, but several times I saw him with them and watched as my father sucked the big black cock before and after he had fucked my mother.

I also caught him fucking my older sister, she never knew but he saw me. Later he taught me how to suck cock and to this day I love black cock. If he'd have lived long enough I'm sure he'd have fucked my wife too.

Old 10-03-2018, 05:13 PM

Do labels really matter?

Last edited by 831Greengo; 10-03-2018 at 05:16 PM..

Old 10-03-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1954 View Post
no you were never a str 6 guy....you were all ways a faggot you just didn't know it...
You are probably right. cause I am a fullfledged cocksucking faggot now for any cock. but black is best.:

Old 10-04-2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
I love black cock

Old 11-14-2018, 01:23 AM

The first time I ever sucked a black guy I was 61, he was 19 and hot.
Been addicted ever since. Of course I swallowed.
Licked his ass too. Delicious

Tags
wht wife bred blk