Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-28-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker1926 View Post
I am a basically straight white male. I have no interest in kissing any guy and they dont turn me on in general. However, the sight of a big black cock makes me melt, and I cant wait to put it in my mouth. White cocks don't do anything for me. I have always been this way, and have never understood this obsession.m
This is something you'll never undersstand - it's part of "nature". Just enjoy.

would willingly submit to doing what you did on my knees and sucking him to fill my
Old 05-17-2018, 02:03 AM

Default would willingly submit to doing what you did on my knees and sucking him to fill my

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.
I would drop to my knees to be used how he saw fit to do what ever he wanted to me.

Old 05-19-2018, 09:15 PM

If a white man sucks a black mans cock, then you have two gay men.
This "I am not gay but....." is just a smoke screen.
If a black man lets another man of any race suck his cock, then he is a gay faggot like any other.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:50 PM

first of all; why not, they have the most delicious large cocks. We should be sucking their dicks, because they satisfy our women and keep them happy, it's the least we should do!

Old 06-02-2018, 05:38 PM

There is alot more white men on their knees in front of a black man than this thread portrays. For hundreds of years that was considered an unspeakable sin. The admission guilt is still keeping white men silent. Its hilarious. One things for sure. If a white man doesnt receive the black mans cum via a white woman he goes straight to the source.

Sph suck bbc
Old 06-17-2018, 12:41 AM

Default Sph suck bbc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
That is well said especially when we party and play and lose inhibition we love to be teased about our size compared to the Superior Bulls measured and such

Old 06-19-2018, 02:48 PM

I am white feminine guy. I want o beciome female. Kisss.

Old 08-11-2018, 12:31 AM

I love women a Gentleman Dom, yet I have been bi-curious for awhile now. My thing is for the Interracial HotWife-GirlFriend Lifestyle. Yet there is part of me that fantasizes about being naked on my knees giving oral to a really hot Black guy as he makes fun of my little penis.

Old 08-16-2018, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrigued33 View Post
all i know is that i'm very masculine and a straight guy. I'm not attracted to men or any gay thughts besides wanting to suck a big cock. Not sure why but would love to find a similar, older, very hung man to meet when the urge is there and suck him. if anyone fits this in chicago let me know.
I feel exactly the same way. Masculine dude who loves women, very turned on by them. But I'm attracted to black cock. I find it it beautiful and powerful. Looking to have some good experiences!

Old 08-16-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy05 View Post
I feel exactly the same way. Masculine dude who loves women, very turned on by them. But I'm attracted to black cock. I find it it beautiful and powerful. Looking to have some good experiences!
With bbc all ypur experiences will be good. Some better than others but all good. Peace bro.

Tags
wht wife bred blk