Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do white men suck black cock?
Old 02-20-2018, 12:34 AM

Default Why do white men suck black cock?

Black is beautiful; enough said?

Old 02-20-2018, 09:30 AM

Ok I gonna say it like this. first there is a lot of fake bullshit on this site. Small dick white male cockroaches posting as femails and writing all kinds of racist nonsence and other fake bullshit.

Im here for the women real women not fake garbage. The only way I would let a white sissy or cuck suck my dick is if he let me bang his partner and she is real real fine, I mean she is a 9 or a dime nothing less Then I would let him blow me for a bit but not long enough to make me cum. so I could wait and do his wife next. But there must be a woman envolved. I dont mess with fag bullshit by itself. No way I roll like that.

Last edited by willy1954; 02-20-2018 at 09:42 AM..

bbc cock sucker
Old 02-20-2018, 11:03 PM

Default bbc cock sucker

I love the submissive feeling I get. taking my mouth and offering it to black men is soo hot. sucking a black man till he dumps cum in my mouth is a turn on. I suck lots of black studs , I get so turned on, on my knees being a cocksucker for black men

Old 02-21-2018, 03:44 AM

I'm not gay or bi, but I have seen a lot of husband/wife teams where both of them volunteer to service black men regularly.

Usually the wife is there for all vaginal and breast action.

The husband is there for all the anal sex.

Both of them are there for blowjobs, some husband/wife teams even compete or joke about who is better for what sexual task.

It's all your business, you're a married couple.. if you can find a black man who is gay/bi for your fun.. that's entirely your business!

Much love, carry on.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbc worship View Post
I love the submissive feeling I get. taking my mouth and offering it to black men is soo hot. sucking a black man till he dumps cum in my mouth is a turn on. I suck lots of black studs , I get so turned on, on my knees being a cocksucker for black men
More fake bullshit from another fake cockroach poster. Read the post I read earlier dumbass. Only way I'll let you blow me is if you have a sexy woman for me after . Do you have a really sexy partner I can do afterwards. If not then stop with the fake bullshit and stop waisting our time on here.

Last edited by willy1954; 02-21-2018 at 10:03 AM..

Old 02-22-2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy1954 View Post
More fake bullshit from another fake cockroach poster. Read the post I read earlier dumbass. Only way I'll let you blow me is if you have a sexy woman for me after . Do you have a really sexy partner I can do afterwards. If not then stop with the fake bullshit and stop waisting our time on here.
LMAO...you created a fake profile using my id...let me guest, you are the same fake piece of shit that come on here posting racist bullshit right?....how many profiles you got on this site?.....15? 20?....I just found out you were kicked out of the chat room a long time ago and you've been posting racist bullshit and using a different profile with every post...so, you can stop with you bullshit...you are as much of a faggot as bbc worship..

Last edited by willie1954; 02-22-2018 at 11:32 PM..

Old 03-05-2018, 09:11 PM

Haha omg that's funny shit!! The fuckery is in high gear around here! It's okay the same thing happened to me before. hey we should get some cool club jackets or something lol

This just goes to show ya need to make sure who you're talking/replying to!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1954 View Post
LMAO...you created a fake profile using my id...let me guest, you are the same fake piece of shit that come on here posting racist bullshit right?....how many profiles you got on this site?.....15? 20?....I just found out you were kicked out of the chat room a long time ago and you've been posting racist bullshit and using a different profile with every post...so, you can stop with you bullshit...you are as much of a faggot as bbc worship..

Old 04-11-2018, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Im a white guy who loves sucking black dicks. Its my job to service the black man.

Old 04-11-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
What I'd like to know is what makes a white man suck black cock? and I know there are. I'm not talking about cuckolds or homosexual guys, but straight guys sucking the odd black cock and do they swallow the black man's cum and do they like to get a blowjob themselves.
Im a white guy who loves sucking black dicks. Its my job to service the black man. I do swallow every drop and enjoy licking a black guys asshole too.

I wish i understood this myself
Old 04-11-2018, 03:16 PM

Default I wish i understood this myself

I am a basically straight white male. I have no interest in kissing any guy and they dont turn me on in general. However, the sight of a big black cock makes me melt, and I cant wait to put it in my mouth. White cocks don't do anything for me. I have always been this way, and have never understood this obsession.

Tags
wht wife bred blk