Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-11-2017, 03:02 PM

Sometimes its an 'I'll try anything once' situation. If the bull isn't pounding her hard enough she tells me to lick his balls and that always does the trick.

Why I suck black cock
Old 09-16-2017, 09:13 AM

Default Why I suck black cock

The biggest turn on i ever got was when i sucked my first black cock. I couldnt stop It was at a party and i stayed on my knees in the bathroom sucking every black cock there some twice When i have a big fat black cock cumming in my mouth and a bunch of black men waiting ..stroking ..and saying suck that ni//a cock boy ..Its HEAVEN

Old 09-17-2017, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
That's a fact, I luv to deep throat them and swallow their cum as well, Tootsie luvs to see me enjoying their cocks as much as she does, he luvs the loose sloppy cum filled pussy the best, he likes the dirty loose cunt after a BBC has stretched me open and bred my cunt!!

Old 10-02-2017, 12:26 PM

Who in the hell cares what you call us. I love sucking so I may be a faggot. So what?

Old 10-02-2017, 12:30 PM

so who cares? I certainly am not straight cause I do love sucking dicks, but I love fucking women too. Also there just aren't many women around that love to fuck so I choose sucking because it is available. Queer, gay, faggot. I don't care. I still want the sex.

Old 10-07-2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by menlvr50 View Post
so who cares? I certainly am not straight cause I do love sucking dicks, but I love fucking women too. Also there just aren't many women around that love to fuck so I choose sucking because it is available. Queer, gay, faggot. I don't care. I still want the sex.
Yeah, it's all about the sex

Old 02-06-2018, 03:15 PM

I am a muscular athletic 26yr old white male alpha. But sexually nothing is more satisfying than making black cocks cum with my ass or mouth. I love being feminized by having huge cocks use me however they want. On top of everything else, black cocks are very aesthetically pleasing. Especially overfilling an ass or pussy. There isnt one reason why we white men suck black cocks.there are variables but one of the most contributing factors is size and how the cock is used.i would say its natural. Atleast for me if a nine inch fat black dick is pulled out in front of me,there isnt much of anything that will deter me from sucking it. For me there isnt anything more satisfying then the look on a black mans face when hes shooting his cum from using my ass or mouth.his satisfaction is a good feeling as amything else.

Last edited by ronaldodemon; 02-06-2018 at 06:42 PM..

Old 02-11-2018, 04:30 AM

When I suck Superior Black Men’s dicks or tongue their hardworking thrusting sweaty sweet bubble butts, I get excited because I feel like I am doing something proper. I feel like I am doing the right thing. I feel like I am making up for the years of mistreatment of Black Men by others. I can’t afford reparations. Honestly! I t is the least I can do!

No need for shame
Old 02-11-2018, 10:49 AM

Default No need for shame

No need for shame. I strongly believe that the large majority of black men who come to this site and post pictures have a definite but discreet gay side to their behaviour. Remember, homosexuality can comes in varying degrees. It is a well known fact that this site is full of gays, cucks and even men who call themselves "straight" but still admire and even worship black cocks.

So when black men post pictures ad videos of their BBCs on here, they are fully aware that these pictures are going to be viewed and downloaded by a huge gay and cuck base who are going to be jerking off and fantasising about adoring and worshiping their cocks. In my book that means you are willingly participating in the gay scene, even if you are being discreet about it. Being gay doesn't always mean you wear makeup or take dick.

Also, homophobia is very strong in the African American community, so for many black guys, sites such as this give them a chance for a release to their homosexual part of them that needs to be kept firmly under wraps in other situations.

Last edited by Krenos; 02-11-2018 at 10:51 AM..

Old 02-16-2018, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenos View Post
No need for shame. I strongly believe that the large majority of black men who come to this site and post pictures have a definite but discreet gay side to their behaviour. Remember, homosexuality can comes in varying degrees. It is a well known fact that this site is full of gays, cucks and even men who call themselves "straight" but still admire and even worship black cocks.

So when black men post pictures ad videos of their BBCs on here, they are fully aware that these pictures are going to be viewed and downloaded by a huge gay and cuck base who are going to be jerking off and fantasising about adoring and worshiping their cocks. In my book that means you are willingly participating in the gay scene, even if you are being discreet about it. Being gay doesn't always mean you wear makeup or take dick.

Also, homophobia is very strong in the African American community, so for many black guys, sites such as this give them a chance for a release to their homosexual part of them that needs to be kept firmly under wraps in other situations.
That's one of the more intelligent 'takes' on this subject. Well said..! And as for homophobia being very strong in the community, mm.....that is certainly true. Most 'gay' black men do tend to be somewhat more 'discreet' than their white counterparts when it comes to their personal preferences, for good reasons.

Gina. Mwah! xxx

Last edited by mikey100tv; 02-16-2018 at 12:24 AM..

Tags
wht wife bred blk