Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Seeking black men in Charlotte area!
Old 10-22-2020, 07:15 PM

Default Seeking black men in Charlotte area!

I would love to find a black man who really gets off on a white sissy serving his needs. I love to suck a nice big black chocolate bar until it shoots a load of hot cum from a superior black man into my white mouth! I also would love to be trained to be a sub/slave to a superior black man, doing chores around the house, washing his car, basically being at his service. I am also willing to help out with black charities, black causes, etc, such as the Black Lives Matter movement , United Negro College Fund, etc. ,

I like it..
Old 10-24-2020, 01:46 PM

Default I like it..

I suck black or white guys because i like it. i'm bi & still adore women.

any black guys in NC interested, message me.

Old 10-24-2020, 08:38 PM

i love black dick don't want a relationship ether i met a guy online he's solid 9" gerthy and he has me suck him long slow he gets off about 3 time 3 or 4 times a week we don't talk i do'nt know his name , i'm cocksucker to him think thats the best i've ever had it

Old 10-26-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickhurtz472 View Post
I suck black or white guys because i like it. i'm bi & still adore women.
Same here. I have been sucking dick since I was 14 but love women too. Given the choice, I would prefer to suck black dick but I will suck any dick that's in front of my face.

Old 10-31-2020, 11:05 PM

Im 54. Ive always been super horny. Ive had relationships with many different women. Black, white, latina etc. Never felt gay or submissive to any men other than African men. I have a strong desire to suck black men all the time. No interest in other men at all. I suppose I am obvious as many black men smile and are happy to get a nut. Ive met many that enjoy meeting regularly and we take it a step further if they are interested. I literally melt for a bbc. Afterwards life resumes normally. I dont understand what ignites me to such a great extent. Ive known many gay white men yet never considered servicing them at all. Ive always been somewhat possessive with my lady friends but wouldnt mind a black man fucking them anytime. And Im sure thats been the case on occasions. Some of my black men friends say its natural for white men to get on their knees to service them. I know when I look up and see them looking down smiling they usually have that cool nodding yes movement as though its common. I started this when I was young. My first black man was gay but a strong top. Hes always told me I was born to service black men if only on the side. I just cant understand my inner driven obsession with only bbc!
Any ideas anyone?

Last edited by truth and consequences; 11-01-2020 at 01:03 AM..

Old 11-01-2020, 12:56 AM

Bbc turns this straight wht man on. I’d love to suck it with my wife. I can’t explain it but I want to .

I get it. I want to suck Black Cock too.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:50 AM

Wink I get it. I want to suck Black Cock too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfag3blkcock View Post
The first time a black man put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me to my knees and told me to suck his cock I wasn't gay and had never thought of sex with a man before and I knew it was wrong for some people, but there was something inside me that made this the most erotic encounter I had ever had and I not only desired to suck his rock hard huge shiny black cock. I was also drawn to it like a program in my DNA. I felt like when I knew I was going to get some pussy for the first time. This time I knew I was his inferior and would be sucking and swallowing his hot cum in my belly, it made me feel so nasty, and I felt so horny. Afterwards I felt so degraded and humiliated to have sucked his big black cock off and swallowed all of his cum. As he stood above me with his superior large cock dripping cum on my face, he had me look in his eyes, he told me that I now knew what I was, and he expected me to always treat black men like the kings they are. He then let go of a large piss on my head, face, and body and called me a faggot piss sponge. Later when I was at home I couldn't think of anything else but cock sucking black penis and maybe he would urinate on me too. It's in my DNA or I have been brainwashed. I don’t care which as long as I know I did my best to please the superior black man.

Old 11-03-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake141 View Post
I think they feel inferior and almost do it to pay tribute so something so superior.
Don't know if they are Superior or not.
I just know that I really want to suck and swallow for a Black Cock.

Old 12-12-2020, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissydale View Post
In my situation I met a dominant black man, actually by accident. He posted an ad seeking a submissive female, and in his ad it said nothing about him being black. I have been a crossdresser for most of my life and was hoping to find a dominant man to serve as his servant/maid/slave. I sent this guy a message and he said he was actually seeking a female sub, but would consider a sissy male, but he made it clear that it would be just me serving his needs and no reciprocation on his part, and i assured him that was fine with me. We talked on the phone 3 times before i found out he was a black man. On the phone he sounded like a white guy! Anyway, I told him i had never done anything sexually with a black man, and at the time i was 32. He laughed and said, Well, maybe it's time you got started then. He invited me to his house and told me to bring some clothes,e tc, and change when i got to his house. When I arrived at his house, he invited me in, we talked for about 5-10 minutes and drank a cold beer. He then told me that he would love to see me dressed, with makeup etc and showed me to a bedroom where i could get dressed. When I came out he commented on his feminine I looked and how horny he had been all day. He told me that he really liked the idea of a white sissy male being submissive to him. He made it very clear that he was very much into the black dominance/white slave thing! He wanted me to tell him how much superior black men are to whites, etc, and basically worship him i suppose you might say. Then he told me to get on my knees and beg him to suck his cock. I felt so humiliated but at the same time surprised at how much this bragging on black men was turning me on. He made me unfasten his pants and his boxers, and i saw the biggest cock i had ever seen before. He made me tell him how badly i wanted to suck his dick, and then he made me show him my little dick. Then he laughed at me and told me the average 12 year old black boy has a bigger dick than me. Then he told me to suck his dick. To be honest, as soon as he put his dick in my mouth, it seemed so natural for me as a white guy to suck his big black dick. I was amazed at how much my thinking had changed in just a few minutes. Needless to say he shot me a really nice load of his hot cum and by then i was definitely hooked on black cock!!
Was he big and strong too?

To be involved
Old 12-13-2020, 08:37 AM

Default To be involved

My Wife has/had a never ending appitite for BBC and we went to great lengths to satisfy those desires. There is a member on here who has fucked my wife so many times I thought he was going to move in with us.
Anyway, all I ever did was watch if I was even involved and present. One night in Portland we had all gone out drinking and also to dinner, had a fun time. Yes we end up in our room and they are going it for a couple of hours already.
He looks over at me on the couch and says hey I need some help, I go over and he is behind her on their side and he is stroking away, he says eat her and make her cum, while he is fucking her. I have never been in this situation so I was like ok, and I am eating her and trying not to touch his cock. Well it only takes a minute and she explodes and has to get off of his dick and he is still stroking. He is stroking right at my face, and he just moves her leg over and reaches and takes the back of my head and guides me right down on his cock and I am sucking it.
I enjoyed it too, I didn't suck him off, she completed that part like 4 times, but I sucked it, licked it, sucked his balls anything I could.

Well after that whenever she would find a new partner they had to be willing to make me suck their cocks as her request and I sucked many. I have never done this outside of our activities.

Tags
wht wife bred blk