Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-19-2012, 09:12 AM

dating black guys too

Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 PM

Yes, I was in a long term relationship with a black man for almost a year and a half, have had a few flings and one-night stands with black men as well. I would be willing to be in a serious relationship or even marry a black man, if I happen to meet the right one.
I was never into swinging, cuckolding or any of that weird stuff, I'm simply attracted to black men and I 'm just into interracial dating and sex.

Old 08-22-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by european_girl View Post
Yes, I was in a long term relationship with a black man for almost a year and a half, have had a few flings and one-night stands with black men as well. I would be willing to be in a serious relationship or even marry a black man, if I happen to meet the right one.
I was never into swinging, cuckolding or any of that weird stuff, I'm simply attracted to black men and I 'm just into interracial dating and sex.
I'm the same way. I plan on marrying my girl early next year

Old 08-22-2012, 11:38 PM

Ive been dating black men since I got divorced over 2 years ago and if I was to get married again then there's nothing that might stop me marrying a black man (and bearing in mind I've only dated black guys it seems the chances are likely).

Old 08-23-2012, 05:01 AM

This is a good topic, it's good to know who (females) is really down and who just is into playing and fantasizing.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by european_girl View Post
i feel the same way

Old 08-23-2012, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
i feel the same way
About white women I hope and not about blk men just kidding shug I know what you mean I feel the same way umm about blk men that is NOT white women . Lol

Old 08-23-2012, 08:24 AM

I plan on marrying my girl early next year.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:58 AM

I started to date black guys in college and dated a few after as well as one night stands from time to time. I am now married to a black guy and we have two kids. It is wonderful, wouldnt want it any other way. But it does have its drawbacks. Interracial dating/marrieages are not 100% accepted. Does make some things tough, but you get through it.

Old 08-23-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveable Julie View Post
I started to date black guys in college and dated a few after as well as one night stands from time to time. I am now married to a black guy and we have two kids. It is wonderful, wouldnt want it any other way. But it does have its drawbacks. Interracial dating/marrieages are not 100% accepted. Does make some things tough, but you get through it.
What are some of the challenges that you guys are facing? Because its smooth sailing on me and my girls end. And we are in the South. I am a big muscular black guy so maybe that's we why we don't get blantant stares or racist verbal comments.