Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
What are some of the challenges that you guys are facing? Because its smooth sailing on me and my girls end. And we are in the South. I am a big muscular black guy so maybe that's we why we don't get blantant stares or racist verbal comments.
When I started working after college, there was an office manager that did not like me because I dated black. She retired and I got her job, she was not happy about it. I was looking for another job when she retired, so it worked out for me. But it was a rough time.

My hubby has been overlooked for promotions, because he has a white wife, and mixed kids. He has now finally got a promotion, but nothing like he was up for.

The stares come and go, but that is the way it is. Not everyone is going to like everyone else's choices.

work
Old 08-28-2012, 12:12 AM

Default work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveable Julie View Post
When I started working after college, there was an office manager that did not like me because I dated black. She retired and I got her job, she was not happy about it. I was looking for another job when she retired, so it worked out for me. But it was a rough time.

My hubby has been overlooked for promotions, because he has a white wife, and mixed kids. He has now finally got a promotion, but nothing like he was up for.

The stares come and go, but that is the way it is. Not everyone is going to like everyone else's choices.

we have been very careful about our careers, our personal lives stay personal. my direct co-workers know Chris is black, but it's not company-wide knowledge. since we are both revenue producers for our separate companies, i don't expect our choices of significant other has any bearing on our standing. but i know for sure the company would not be able to look past the fact that Chris & I are having a relationship with married woman. i don't notice people staring as much when it's just Chris & I, but people burn a hole through us when it's me, Chris & Gloria together. the sight of black man with two white women, both wearing wedding rings must be quite disturbing to some.

-beth

Old 08-29-2012, 08:08 AM

i date black guys only

Old 08-29-2012, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
Hi since I have been here I have noticed alot of posts about BBC and Bulls and all that. I was wondering are there any white women here who will actually or have or do date a black man or is married to one.
There are a ton on here! I just talked to girl who said she had a 10 member gang bang while her sister fingered her! She is pregnant now...does not know if her sister or the guys are the father!

She married a black guy abd her sister while her husband got a sex change and became her wife! All true!

Last edited by strange1; 08-29-2012 at 08:55 AM..

Old 08-29-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strange1 View Post
There are a ton on here! I just talked to girl who said she had a 10 member gang bang while her sister fingered her! She is pregnant now...does not know if her sister or the guys are the father!

She married a black guy abd her sister while her husband got a sex change and became her wife! All true!
Lol, hey it seems anything is possible on this site. Did she mention how long she was pregnant? The ili pregnancy duration seems to be 4 months. From start to finish.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Lol, hey it seems anything is possible on this site. Did she mention how long she was pregnant? The ili pregnancy duration seems to be 4 months. From start to finish.
She had one 2 trimesters at once! had 3 blacks kids, an arab, a mexican and a cute baby girl from the Easter Islands. The whole gestataion took actually faster because the fathers had a different skin color. That is science..you can't argue that. The white womans egg drinks up sperm more eagerly from a different skin color. Science. all true a internet meme told me so.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:59 PM

No I just have fun with them...