Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
I'm knocked up and it shure wasn't white dick/cum that found it's way up there! Ive been black bred, I'm 4.5 months along.

We had tried, and finally decided that being black bred was a lifestyle we should embrace. Black men have been kept down for a reason IMHO because they are strong and virile and white women can sense it. Black men would be running this country if the white man wasn't so scared of losing his place in society.
what does IMHO means ? lol and do you say you started to see black men for being impregnated mainly ?

Old 05-23-2012, 08:01 AM

In my experience it's been significantly more potent than white sperm, no doubt about it

Old 05-24-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNGrywolf2012 View Post
what does IMHO means ? lol and do you say you started to see black men for being impregnated mainly ?
Im My Humble Opinion

Old 05-24-2012, 10:45 PM

I'm not scientific in any way, but a former Master of mine explained it like this: Mother Nature blessed Black Men with large cocks and more potent sperm because of the enviroment in Africa. Heat will destroy sperm so genetically a Black Man will produce far more potent sperm in each load while the size of His penis ensures that it gets delivered deeper into the womb to ensure a better chance of breeding in hostile enviroments.
Now wether that is exact or not I don't claim to know, but Black Men certainly do know how to breed and that's a fact.
It's in their genes to go out and multiply, I've never met a Black Man who isn't ready to drop a load anytime, anyplace.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieWA View Post
In my experience it's been significantly more potent than white sperm, no doubt about it
More potent as in the size of the load, or more potent as in the results? Not that it's really relevant, but tis an interesting question nonetheless.

Old 05-25-2012, 08:33 PM

I can't believe i wasted my time reading some of the ignorant garbage on this thread.BTW the leader of this county is a "black man"

Old 05-26-2012, 05:25 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narinda View Post
More potent as in the size of the load, or more potent as in the results? Not that it's really relevant, but tis an interesting question nonetheless.
Also I believe the general conception (no pun intended!) that Black sperm is more potent is amplified by the media.
How many talk shows are there when a Black stud is hauled onstage and DNA tested to find out if he's the father of several babies by several women, usually white ones?
I read an article the other day where a Black guy actually had 30 kids by 12 different women.
Now although I don't agree with bringing so many kids into the world like that, you can't deny the fact that that guy must be super potent.
I can't count the amount of times I've asked, even begged Black guys to pull out which usually makes them more determined to dump a load deep inside.
They do have very strong breeding instincts and that's a fact.
Again I'm not sure of the biological facts, but I've seen and felt enough loads to know that Black cum is thicker and there is a lot more of a load than other guys.
If that makes for more potent cum I'm not sure, but I like to think so . . . .

And no, I'm not a bimbo, I just enjoy superior sex and that's what Black Men deliver :-)

Old 05-28-2012, 11:06 PM

Love this thread........!

Some people struggling between fact & fantasy tho! I didn't wanna have a say on this topic because I didn't wanna seem to be killing the Superman black guy image! It's nice that some people sleep easy safe in the knowledge that a black men have this miracle sperm to breed the most baron of white women!!

A simple fact tho is no 2 men are the same, tall or small, fat or thin etc...... India & china have the highest populations so maybe it's Asian guys with the wonder juice??

On a personal note, I'd like to think I could dump a load down a girls throat & knock her up, or blow a load so big it could put the great fire of London out. Getting a girl pregnant is a turn on, I guess it's proving your a real man to give life!

Now maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but the majority of people breeding are these typical chavvy, cheep-ass, none working lazy bastards, living of benefits & hand outs! These are the fuckers with miracle sperm! *rant over*

I love bareback, I prefer it & encourage it! I love the fantasy of breeding a white woman, I chat about it and role play it! But, for now that's all it is, besides don't you women wanna keep your sexi tight bodies just that???

What I think
Old 05-29-2012, 11:28 AM

Default What I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1012 View Post
Not really sure, but the blacks guys i've been with seem to have a lot more cum, and its thicker, than white guys.
And they shoot it deeper too! lol

Old 05-30-2012, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieWA View Post
Been black pregnant Maggie?