Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being a Gentleman Isn't Being Nice.........
Old 05-08-2012, 12:50 AM

Default Being a Gentleman Isn't Being Nice.........

I've found that "nice" is too relative a word to describe a man's approach to a woman. Being a gentleman with a sense of humor but with a No BS approach confidence and straight forwardness is appreciated more. Nice is too general of a term and misleading. It's generally used to characterize something with acceptable aspects but is not compelling or desirable.

I believe when a woman or couple on this site meet a black male they expect a gentleMAN. And I'm not referring to just a BBC. Interesting and stimulating conversation, mutual respect, courtesy in the "palor" and BLACK STEEL in a velvet glove in the sack. I have no doubt that the majority of women on this site are familar with "NICE" guys they wouldn't want to fuck. There isn't much passion or chemistry in "nice". The "nice" approach fails to convey a definite and unclouded appreciation of the female's sensuality and desirability.

Last edited by mightymemnon; 05-08-2012 at 01:19 AM..

Old 05-08-2012, 01:25 AM

Totaly agree with Big Daddy.

Bottom line is often the nice guys hang back and miss out.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Wild Mustangs are hard to train. But not impossible to be broken. With the right man at the right time,

It's all comes down to being clean. And I have no doubt you would only let your man stick his tongue in your ass when its clean. .
lol M427, I told you a loooong time ago, my ass is so clean it taste like lettuce..

Oh and shug, I'm very hard to train and even harder to break.. Besides you wouldn't like it if I was all trained and broken in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
SELFISH ! HAHAHA .
HaHaHa Damn straight!!!

Sorry Newblk, didn't mean to highjack your thread.. *smile*

Lol nice guy
Old 05-09-2012, 09:32 AM

Default Lol nice guy

No, women love jerks who are over confident and arrogant.

it's a sad truth
Old 05-09-2012, 04:43 PM

Default it's a sad truth

Its a very sad truth, but women reall don't like nice guys. nice guys don't really assert themselves in public. they don't go hitting on women often either. Most times a woman has to approach a good guy cause he's way too focused on getting his shit together. I can only really speak for myself being that I fit this category. I've been that guy watching as a homegirl hooks up with some lame wannabe just cause he pretends to be hiphop or whatever the case maybe. Good women pass up great men daily with their noses in the air. Not even realizing that the quiet guys are normally the nasty beasts behind scenes. So back to my main point, women actually don't like nic guys at all. They rather be with assholes that will fuck around on them. It's not like nice guys are hiding. They are becoming extinct from being mistreated by women over and over again. If you truely are looking for happiness in all areas of a relationship, then WOMEN!! its time for you to open your eyes and start looking at what's in front of you already. I'm willing to bet that there's a great guy friend of yours that is madly in love with you.. you've just been too ignorant to look back at me correctly. Times have changed. Its time the lioness starts hunting herself

Old 05-09-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
lol M427, I told you a loooong time ago, my ass is so clean it taste like lettuce..

Oh and shug, I'm very hard to train and even harder to break.. Besides you wouldn't like it if I was all trained and broken in.

HaHaHa Damn straight!!!

Sorry Newblk, didn't mean to highjack your thread.. *smile*
No problem your not hijacking my thread, I am loving the insight from the real people here.

agree
Old 05-09-2012, 09:27 PM

Default agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyriley View Post
That's the only kind I like, nice doesn't equal weak, and being kind doesn't mean your less of a man, if anything more of one
nice guys preferred.....xxcect on my pillow...

Eat Your Veggies!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:05 AM

Default Eat Your Veggies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"] lol M427, I told you a loooong time ago, my ass is so clean it taste like lettuce.
Dang what you been eatin' girlie girl ? Reminds me of the first time I ate a white girl's cootchie out. White babe smelled like BROCCOLI down there !!! I ain't lyin' either Good thing I like broccoli. But if it's between a white girl's legs, I don't want to see nor smell ANY cheese sauce down there

TND

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 05-10-2012 at 04:17 AM..

Old 05-10-2012, 04:51 AM

"Nice" is subjective, chicks don't RESPECT simps, tricks and pushovers. Sure they might like you but only for certain things such as money and personal mindfucking entertainment on the low every once in a while.

Yummy!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:54 PM

Default Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgirl View Post
I agree, I too only like meeting with nice BBC men...even tho they are nice and respectful, they still no how to treat me like their white slut when fucking me...hope this helps
A lady in public, a slut in the bedroom. Most women like ti like that, and I'm glad you're up to admitting it. The bedroom is the sanctuary of sweaty behavior, and not being a total slut in such an atmosphere seems a waste of time. I commend you on your veracity!