Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddytx2007 View Post
Nice guys always finish last and more women think they are weak and do not speak highly of them. A nice guy will be considered as a friend (another place you do not want to be) but not looked upon as a potential lover or soulmate. I'm not saying most women like Jerks, but the Jerks seem to more often get the girl than not and the nice guys get to clean up after the Jerk has departed.

I disagree, If you are talking about an actual relationship (as I believe Newblk was) then no SELF RESPECTiNG woman would want a jerk for a "soul mate" .. Just because a guy is nice doesn't mean he is weak,.

Old 05-04-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
I disagree, If you are talking about an actual relationship (as I believe Newblk was) then no SELF RESPECTiNG woman would want a jerk for a "soul mate" .. Just because a guy is nice doesn't mean he is weak,.

Yes I was talking about an actual relationship, not all the time it just feels like "nice guys" get passed up for said jerk, I just wanted to ask some of the ladies here their opinion and once again you prove why your the perfect woman you gave me an honest and intelligent answer.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
Yes I was talking about an actual relationship, not all the time it just feels like "nice guys" get passed up for said jerk, I just wanted to ask some of the ladies here their opinion and once again you prove why your the perfect woman you gave me an honest and intelligent answer.
What every woman wants is a nice guy who really knows how to please them mentally, physically and in some case, financially. Nice guys will get more pussy and ass than any jerk ever could. It's all about attitude. I don't think and believe most woman want a jerk in their lives, just like men don't want a bitch in theirs either. Slut or a whore, Yes, maybe!!! Women wants a man who can appreciate them for who they are, satisfy them in and out of the bedroom and will make them feel special like they are.

Last edited by m4272000; 05-05-2012 at 03:48 AM..

Old 05-05-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1969 View Post
Yes we do but for some reason the nice ones are either taken or hiding
Nice guys aren't taken or hidng often we are just missed because people dont want to notice whats good for them over whats bad.

Walking The Tallk
Old 05-05-2012, 12:46 AM

Default Walking The Tallk

Quote:

Every woman right down to the last one will SAY she wants a nice guy, but the truth is that many, many women are attracted to and end up with "bad boys". Often times, these women think that they can "change" the guy into something he isn't. It's a recipe for disaster.

Same thing for guys attracted to "fast and easy" troubled women. Some of these guys like to play "Captains-Save-A-Ho" thinking they can "save" the woman, when in fact, she doesn't want to be saved from anything, including herself. Many men fantasize about being with a slut or a ho, but if and when the dream comes true, they can end up with a nightmare on their hands that they can't handle.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
What every woman wants is a nice guy who really knows how to please them mentally, physically and in some case, financially. Nice guys will get more pussy and ass than any jerk ever could. It's all about attitude. I don't think and believe most woman want a jerk in their lives, just like men don't want a bitch in theirs either. Slut or a whore, Yes, maybe!!! Women wants a man who can appreciate them for who they are, satisfy them in and out of the bedroom and will make them feel special like they are.
@ Newblk~~ listen to m427 he won't steer you wrong, well except for that whole ATM thing. But that's another matter..

@Thick~~ "Captain-save-a-Ho" Haha okay was funny.. Oh and good let those women chase after the bad apples that just leaves more good ones for real women who appreciate the good guys!!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:21 AM

Quote:
@ Newblk~~ listen to m427 he won't steer you wrong, well except for that whole ATM thing. But that's another matter..
What you got against ATM baby??? You seriously think I would refuse to put my mouth to your ass? If you have not tried it, then you have no idea just how incredible nasty and kinky ATM is. Where is my bags?? I think I am coming to Mississippi.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
What you got against ATM baby??? You seriously think I would refuse to put my mouth to your ass? If you have not tried it, then you have no idea just how incredible nasty and kinky ATM is. Where is my bags?? I think I am coming to Mississippi.

lol, I said ATM (ass to mouth) not MTA (mouth to ass) lol. Ya know we had that discussion a long time ago, about doing anal, pulling out and then sticking the dck right into her mouth.. Umm that would be in my mouth and that's a big No Go on that!! Now MTA (mouth to ass) well that's ur mouth and my ass, knock yourself out!! Lol

Atm & Mta
Old 05-05-2012, 11:27 AM

Default Atm & Mta

Quote:
lol, I said ATM (ass to mouth) not MTA (mouth to ass) lol. Ya know we had that discussion a long time ago, about doing anal, pulling out and then sticking the dck right into her mouth.. Umm that would be in my mouth and that's a big No Go on that!! Now MTA (mouth to ass) well that's ur mouth and my ass, knock yourself out!! Lol
SELFISH ! HAHAHA !! I've done "mouth to ass to mouth" many times . . . slurp that booty hole out then deep kiss LOL! Many women seem to like this. They get so turned on by a man munchin' that butt hole out that they end up agreeing to all kinds of things!

I've never had a girl do my dick from ass to mouth, but one time a chick requested that I go directly from her ass to her pussy. I was surprised since that could lead to an infection. Well, she said she wanted it, so that's that I gave her. Went from that butt hole right to the cootchie hole.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 05-05-2012 at 11:32 AM..

Old 05-05-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Wild Mustangs are hard to train. But not impossible to be broken. With the right man at the right time, very often a big no go can becomes a "damn, that was amazing" and I am ready and willing to knock myself out for a tongue trip up your Alley Mustang. ATM/MTA, really no difference. It's all comes down to being clean. And I have no doubt you would only let your man stick his tongue in your ass when its clean. That's what we call a lucky man.

Bags packed and just waiting for the green light from you.