Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do Women Like Nice Guys ?
Old 04-22-2012, 05:15 PM

Default Do Women Like Nice Guys ?

I have a question for the women here do any of you like nice black men?

Old 04-22-2012, 06:45 PM

That's the only kind I like, nice doesn't equal weak, and being kind doesn't mean your less of a man, if anything more of one

Interesting...
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM

Default Interesting...

I've wanted to ask the same thing many times. I think some women do, most like assholes. I cannot tell you how many beautiful women I've encountered who go for the guy who mistreats them, horribly, or a guy who pays them no mind. When showing people like this affection they turn on YOU for being controlling, etc. kinda projecting the bad habits of their current former lovers upon your personality. Puzzling.

It really goes to patterns of people's behavior, prior abuse etc. It the same way those douchey guys came into being, being abused. Really, if you're not abused, you're probably not going to be an asshole. You'll probably not have a penchant for people who are assholes.

The real hurt comes in when you try to "show" a person (taking it from the gender bias to general people here) who has such a piss poor past, that you are different. I mean really, once you figure this out about a person, and you decide to give it a shot, who is the one loving the abuse now? - being rhetorical. Another outcome is observing repeated poor behavior of your chosen pal, and the poor choices they make. Then another outcome is that it all ends up pretty good since you are the nice person and you're just what they needed to snap them out of it.

any and all outcomes are possible. good to bad.

I think a lot of women and indeed people in our society here in the US are victims of abuse. Either they repair themselves or they just remain damaged, like most of us.

The capability to find a kind person or to find someone who likes kind people is to basically hang around those people yourself. trying to find anyone online is just a crapshoot, nothing beats direct human interaction.

Everyone deserves a shot and sometimes a second chance. After that...well then it's up to you.

Nice.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM

Default Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyriley View Post
That's the only kind I like, nice doesn't equal weak, and being kind doesn't mean your less of a man, if anything more of one
Well said.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:12 AM

I agree, I too only like meeting with nice BBC men...even tho they are nice and respectful, they still no how to treat me like their white slut when fucking me...hope this helps

Old 05-01-2012, 06:56 AM

Thumbs up

Anyone can be an tough/rude ass but it takes skills to keep it nice.. Nice guys are tops in my book!

Old 05-01-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
Anyone can be an tough/rude ass but it takes skills to keep it nice.. Nice guys are tops in my book!
Cool I hope you think I am a nice guy.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:28 PM

Politeness and a friendly manner coupled with good humor are the qualities I look for and I cannot understand why some women are attracted to men who speak to them badly and treat them roughly. My boyfriend is African and so warm , thoughtful and such a good natured person, which is why we have been seeing each other for about five years now.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:51 PM

Yes we do but for some reason the nice ones are either taken or hiding

Old 05-03-2012, 02:24 PM

Wink

sex is one thing, we like it rough from time to time and we want our men to be jerks while having sex. but back in everyday life, being nice is a HUGE plus for every guy. it's too bad guys are mostly one or the other, so we have to compensate with several...oh wait :P