Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 PM

Its a turn on to me because seeing her enjoy having them bbcs stretching her holes and shooting loads of cum inside of her and watching it drip out. I love to watch her get turned on. the hornier she gets the hornier I get. When you run across a gal that loves to suck cock and get dp ed the way she does you will see. And if shes going to have another cock or cocks I want them to be as big and fat as possible. So what if they are bigger than me I still make come as haRD IF NOT HARDER THAN THE LARGER COCKS. But both of us enjoy it.

Old 10-16-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicalpatheticwhiteboy View Post
I truely believe after doing a lot of research on these sites and from personal experience, the best chance a guy like me has to be happy with his girlfriend/wife is to worship her and serve her the same way she'll be serving the Black God who'll be filling her with a pleasure no white man can or willl ever give his woman; they're better than us, strong faster smarter bigger, more desireable to our women... I loathe admitting it, but I'd submit to a Bull if he had my womans mind and body and heart, just so I could at least kiss her feet or be near her without losing her completly to a FORCE that I cann't hope to stand up to on any level. I don't know how I got so ensnared into this philosophy of Black Superiority, I guesss I just felt like it was true after stumbling across a few sites accidentily, I couldn't stop reading more, learning more of what I should be doing to better serve white females that I worship so I guess I need to support the incredible Black Bulls that make me nothing more than a helpless white boy. I'm kind of grateful for the info out there that has helped me learn my worthlessness as anything but a servant on my hands and knees before my betters.
I might've realized Black guys were far superior to me in every way on every level, when the girl I hadl a crush on, was so in love with for the early years of my life through high school, used to use me for money & to beat on me until someonen stopped her then i'd asked her to hang out and she'd be with some Black guy who'd just give me a look and kick my out of the house, & they'd be laughing at me.
Is the only way I can find true happiness in a relationship is to find a girl i can love, who'll tolerate me as long as I cater to her need for those big black cocks that steal away thousands of white girls forever every year. I suppose I'ld be a willing eager submissive boyfriend for the girl I meet. I struggle with the plain fact of the plauge of pathetic white men that fill our society and all we can do is fall in line and kneel before the true Master Race of our world along with the white women who've already realized this truth.
All this bull shit stems back to when you were a teen. You should have stood up for yourself. You might have gotten your ass kicked by one of those brothas but you would have gotten some respect in the process.

I'll never get this whole black superiority bull shit. And the thing is it's a white guy thing. I bet you 95% of the black guys on this sight do not think they are superior to any other race except in the dick department.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicemilf69 View Post
my husband hates seeing and knowing im fucking black guys, thats why i now either dont tell him or dont let him watch, he gets to jealous seeing his sexy big titted wife getting nailed by my black lover
as for screw strangers i love it, i love everything about it, knowing your gonna meet a guy and within minutes either be sucking his huge cock or bouncing up and down on it sound s me crazy..

wifes dont degrade themselves neither, were doing white women proud by having sex with these handsome black males, the more white women fuck black men the better they will feel and look xxx
That's right, and nothing is wrong with that. Couples I have been dating are different; some husbands like to show her off, praise her features, show me her tits, pussy and have been telling me what she would live to do, things she has to learn, if she has swallowed yet and such things. Many engage her to pull my cock out of the pants, to give me a blowjob and serving me. And a lot of them love to watch how she gets what she wants, how good she is serving the black guy and give him the same the husband should has gotten. I had never expect how many men want to get her wifes holes filled with black cum, want to see how suscessful she is in satisfying black guys. Some are curious and fuck her after I had fucked her bareback, and I love to see if the black sperm drains off her mouth, and off her holes while she's been fucking with him. The last one wanted to watch tv, while she sucked me off, and took place on my lap to have her holes filled. The room was full of our moaning, the sence of black cum and pussy juice was in there, but he watched soccer and drank his beer. I wanted to take her doggystyle, so we went to the bedroom. After a while he was knocking at the door to recommended that I should sleep in their bed, and he want to sleep in the living room, and so we did. The next morning, after fucking her again and unload my morning sperm deep inside her I had to go home. She licked my cock clean, and he said "Thank You for your help! Please feel yourself free enough to call her, visit her, when you become horny for her.". And so do I.

Old 10-16-2014, 08:38 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeisgood View Post
Did you know that humans are the only animals on Earth that engage in sex for pleasure? In every other species sex is strictly a pro-creational act. We are also the only species that engages in multiple positions.
Besides jealousy isn't a sign of love; it's a sign of either power and control or insecurity.
Excellent response!

mwc in snj 4 bbcs
Old 10-17-2014, 09:43 AM

Default mwc in snj 4 bbcs

my wife fucks blk guys only n i love watchimg.snj here .shes bbc only now.