Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Yes!
Old 12-25-2009, 01:48 PM

Default Yes!

My husband always says a beautiful woman is like a new Mercedes Benz. Your friend can look at it and admire it but he really can't appreciate it until he takes it for a ride. ;-)

Dolphins have sex for pleasure too.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:02 AM

Default Dolphins have sex for pleasure too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeisgood View Post
Did you know that humans are the only animals on Earth that engage in sex for pleasure? In every other species sex is strictly a pro-creational act.
That's not true. Dolphins have sex for pleasure too.

Marriage, as defined by a couple
Old 12-27-2009, 12:44 PM

Default Marriage, as defined by a couple

Originally, marriage was contract, and that contract was defined at its inception, i.e. the wedding. The couple should be free to specify what that contract contains, and what limitations and expectations should apply.

If a couple wishes to bring other people into it, that is their prerogative. Society need have no vested interest in examining what that contract may entail. In the perspective of thinking men and women, what possible objection could there be to humans enjoying their sexuality in the way they see fit, with whoever they choose. The only possible codicil is that all are adults and there of their own free will and desire.

The framers of the US Constitution did not enumerate sexual freedom in one's bedroom in the Bill of Rights only because they would have never felt it was necessary to do so. Even British Law recognized a man was sovereign in his own abode (please excuse the inherent sexism.)

Old 12-27-2009, 04:26 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeisgood View Post
Did you know that humans are the only animals on Earth that engage in sex for pleasure? In every other species sex is strictly a pro-creational act. We are also the only species that engages in multiple positions.
Besides jealousy isn't a sign of love; it's a sign of either power and control or insecurity.
Sorry! Your comments are not totally correct! There are at least a couple of species of monkeys that engage in sex for recreation! In fact, including homosexuality! They are also adept at enjoying it orally, both to their partners and self, and their young offspring are used for the sexual gratification of all at very tender ages!

Old 04-13-2010, 03:32 AM

People really do love it. Yes, husbands love it. I'm not married, but I'm dating a married woman. I'm one of her 3 lovers. I'm white, in case you people are wondering, and so is she.

I'd love to watch her have sex with her other boyfriend. He has a big dick, and he turns her on in other ways.

As for STD's, testing is enough risk protection for me, as well as not constantly fucking new people every weekend. I'd rather make those choices, and be able to go bare.

We all take risks in some way. Adventurous sex is worth it to us. On the other hand, I'm afraid to ride motorcycles because of the risks.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:31 AM

I got into this scene through my ex-husband - he wante me to fuck the young black guy that was living next door while he watched

Old 04-20-2010, 03:46 PM

Elfhair you're right on the $$!!
We do LOVE to share. No broken vows here!! Our activities are consentual and w/o secret or hidden agendas. There is no such thing as cheating in our relationship. We LOVE and TRUST each other VERY much!! The human body is GORGEOUS and we ARE sexual beings. If anything OUR marriage bond is SOOOOO much stonger now than ever!!

S and W

Old 04-20-2010, 05:21 PM

The whole statement about marriage vows being broken relates directly to christianity, so let's look at it from that standpoint. The bible basically says when two people are married before God that there can be no sin in their bed.

To answer the question, YES, there is no lifestyle more conducive to true love IMO than those displayed on this website. I absolutely love seeing my wife's TRUE and uninhibited sexual preferences and knowing that I can experience this because she trusts me with those secrets which are "shameful" by society's standards. I would deny her nothing, because when it comes to her I am selfless.
And besides that, yes she loves variety, in that every new lover feels, looks, and tastes different, and who doesn't like to see something new now and again!??

Old 04-20-2010, 06:47 PM

as a husband yes its great to explore with your wife ,its only sex and its great to watch and see her get satisfied. well as a wife its just fantastic,a big black cock pounding my tight little pussy while my hubby watches or even joins. the colour as well black going into white .you should try it

Old 04-20-2010, 07:06 PM

I enjoy two men at once. One of them happens to be a very close friend that happens to be black. The other is my hubby ( both are straight I might add). I can not explain in words how well they work together in taking me almost beyond the limits of passion. We are all consenting adults and very close friends as I said. And our relationship is not totally based on sex alone. My hubby and our friend are both with me at the same time (one doing one thing and the other one doing something else) and it is truly an experience we all 3 enjoy and participate in yet we all will go out and eat and have great conversation as well. I hope we can always find more male friends like this for futre encounters as well. So we enjoy what we enjoy and that is it in a nutshell.