Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-09-2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollboy View Post
Here's a question for each of you:

Husbands: Do you really like seeing another man fuck your wife?

I'm just curious. I wonder why marriage vows are broken on here and why most husbands/wives degrade themselves on camera. Not to mention the risk of possible STDs, etc.

If someone tries to turn this into a race war... I'm not black or white. FYI.
ANd to what religion and vows are you holding in contempt here on ILIR?
Not everyone is "you". With that said people are just that. You want to think your way and think people are breaking vows? Gotta tell you something. This has been going on longer than you care to think and part of every culture since man existed.

And im just talking about having sex with many men or men having sex with many women. You would be surprised how many have induldged in the taboo of both sex outside of your spouse and the taboo if another skin color.

When you seperate sex from love then you will realize that the "Vows" your talking about are not about the body but the mind.

Old 10-11-2009, 06:45 AM

I truely believe after doing a lot of research on these sites and from personal experience, the best chance a guy like me has to be happy with his girlfriend/wife is to worship her and serve her the same way she'll be serving the Black God who'll be filling her with a pleasure no white man can or willl ever give his woman; they're better than us, strong faster smarter bigger, more desireable to our women... I loathe admitting it, but I'd submit to a Bull if he had my womans mind and body and heart, just so I could at least kiss her feet or be near her without losing her completly to a FORCE that I cann't hope to stand up to on any level. I don't know how I got so ensnared into this philosophy of Black Superiority, I guesss I just felt like it was true after stumbling across a few sites accidentily, I couldn't stop reading more, learning more of what I should be doing to better serve white females that I worship so I guess I need to support the incredible Black Bulls that make me nothing more than a helpless white boy. I'm kind of grateful for the info out there that has helped me learn my worthlessness as anything but a servant on my hands and knees before my betters.
I might've realized Black guys were far superior to me in every way on every level, when the girl I hadl a crush on, was so in love with for the early years of my life through high school, used to use me for money & to beat on me until someonen stopped her then i'd asked her to hang out and she'd be with some Black guy who'd just give me a look and kick my out of the house, & they'd be laughing at me.
Is the only way I can find true happiness in a relationship is to find a girl i can love, who'll tolerate me as long as I cater to her need for those big black cocks that steal away thousands of white girls forever every year. I suppose I'ld be a willing eager submissive boyfriend for the girl I meet. I struggle with the plain fact of the plauge of pathetic white men that fill our society and all we can do is fall in line and kneel before the true Master Race of our world along with the white women who've already realized this truth.

Last edited by typicalpatheticwhiteboy; 10-11-2009 at 06:49 AM..

Not saying I like it, but millions of us will have to learn to love it.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:52 AM

Arrow Not saying I like it, but millions of us will have to learn to love it.

I truely believe after doing a lot of research on these sites and from personal experience, the best chance a guy like me has to be happy with his girlfriend/wife is to worship her and serve her the same way she'll be serving the Black God who'll be filling her with a pleasure no white man can or willl ever give his woman; they're better than us, strong faster smarter bigger, more desireable to our women... I loathe admitting it, but I'd submit to a Bull if he had my womans mind and body and heart, just so I could at least kiss her feet or be near her without losing her completly to a FORCE that I cann't hope to stand up to on any level. I don't know how I got so ensnared into this philosophy of Black Superiority, I guesss I just felt like it was true after stumbling across a few sites accidentily, I couldn't stop reading more, learning more of what I should be doing to better serve white females that I worship so I guess I need to support the incredible Black Bulls that make me nothing more than a helpless white boy. I'm kind of grateful for the info out there that has helped me learn my worthlessness as anything but a servant on my hands and knees before my betters.
I might've realized Black guys were far superior to me in every way on every level, when the girl I hadl a crush on, was so in love with for the early years of my life through high school, used to use me for money & to beat on me until someonen stopped her then i'd asked her to hang out and she'd be with some Black guy who'd just give me a look and kick my out of the house, & they'd be laughing at me.
Is the only way I can find true happiness in a relationship is to find a girl i can love, who'll tolerate me as long as I cater to her need for those big black cocks that steal away thousands of white girls forever every year. I suppose I'ld be a willing eager submissive boyfriend for the girl I meet. I struggle with the plain fact of the plauge of pathetic white men that fill our society and all we can do is fall in line and kneel before the true Master Race of our world along with the white women who've already realized this truth.

Old 11-20-2009, 05:35 PM

Smile ...

my husband hates seeing and knowing im fucking black guys, thats why i now either dont tell him or dont let him watch, he gets to jealous seeing his sexy big titted wife getting nailed by my black lover
as for screw strangers i love it, i love everything about it, knowing your gonna meet a guy and within minutes either be sucking his huge cock or bouncing up and down on it sound s me crazy..

wifes dont degrade themselves neither, were doing white women proud by having sex with these handsome black males, the more white women fuck black men the better they will feel and look xxx

Old 11-20-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollboy View Post
Here's a question for each of you:

Husbands: Do you really like seeing another man fuck your wife?

Wives: Do you really like screwing with a stranger or multiple strangers?

I'm just curious. I wonder why marriage vows are broken on here and why most husbands/wives degrade themselves on camera. Not to mention the risk of possible STDs, etc.

If someone tries to turn this into a race war... I'm not black or white. FYI.

1)In ouar swing party we meet other couple like us. I fuck the wife of my friends and my friends fuck my wife. We simply change (for one night) sex partner. Also we make "sandwich" with them. I think that this is simply sex, nothing about infidelity nad love, simply sex. I don't do love with others women and she doesn't do love with others men. About camera (in my camera) there is nothing of degrade. About the risk od desease, we are not stupids, we all use condom.
Him
2) yes, I love cock. my husband has a good cock, but luckily all his friend are alpha male.... so where is the problem?
Her

About other kind of a couple that there are in the site (cuckold, sissy, cleaner men), we personaly don't like their lifestyle, but they are adults and can do what they want.
Him & her

Old 11-22-2009, 11:45 PM

there is absolutly nothing wrong with consentual sex...in fact its a blast

Old 11-23-2009, 10:55 AM

we cant help what we like sexually as mature and sensible adults we both realized that blackmen give me much more pleasure in bed than my loving husband can and as a result we are extremly happy and content.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby_v58 View Post
We do truly love it. I enjoy seeing another man enjoy what I enjoy. it's kinda like sharing good food. It is also all about her pleasure and since we do it together and i almost always join in it is perfect. Have you ever seen the face or heard the pleasure of a woman taking two cocks at once.
No, because I'm not a wimp. Why would your lady need another man to enjoy in the process? She has YOU for that, you pathetic little worm. I don't envy you right now... I guess its tough having a 3 inch penis and the only way you can please your wife is by getting her to have a gangbang with other guys. LOL.

Last edited by trollboy; 12-25-2009 at 04:38 AM..

Old 12-25-2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy and brian View Post
we cant help what we like sexually as mature and sensible adults we both realized that blackmen give me much more pleasure in bed than my loving husband can and as a result we are extremly happy and content.
Pathetic. Go leave your husband than and get a black man. The only downside is they won't support you financally like he can. Do what you do best: Be a fuckmeat for hung black/white guys.

Don't worry, you won't be the first to do that. Some cuckold hubbies on this site have reported that their women left/divcored them because of 'better men in bed'.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicalpatheticwhiteboy View Post
Go back under your bridge troll. 15 year olds aren't allowed on this site.

(Ironic... See my username)

Last edited by trollboy; 12-25-2009 at 04:54 AM.. Reason: Fuck this place. I'm gonna go. Have fun getting AIDS.