Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Husbands and Wives... be honest.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:13 AM

Exclamation Husbands and Wives... be honest.

Here's a question for each of you:

Husbands: Do you really like seeing another man fuck your wife?

Wives: Do you really like screwing with a stranger or multiple strangers?

I'm just curious. I wonder why marriage vows are broken on here and why most husbands/wives degrade themselves on camera. Not to mention the risk of possible STDs, etc.

If someone tries to turn this into a race war... I'm not black or white. FYI.

Last edited by trollboy; 10-08-2009 at 05:18 AM..

Your answer
Old 10-08-2009, 11:39 AM

Default Your answer

I'm wondering if you really want an answer or just making a judgmental comment about us all in general. Regardless, the answer is YES we love it. Sex and sensuality are powerful forces and can be shared by the married and unmarried. Your veiled attempt at condemnation by way of "religion" is somewhat ridiculous. Consenting adults are free to make whatever choices in the pursuit of happiness they wish.

elfhair
Old 10-08-2009, 12:41 PM

Default elfhair

DITTO! elfhair hit it right on the head!

Old 10-08-2009, 03:04 PM

i dont see anything wrong with 2 adults consenting to do whatever makes them happy as long as they are not hurting anyone in the process...

Its all about having fun!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Default Its all about having fun!

We do truly love it. I enjoy seeing another man enjoy what I enjoy. it's kinda like sharing good food. It is also all about her pleasure and since we do it together and i almost always join in it is perfect. Have you ever seen the face or heard the pleasure of a woman taking two cocks at once.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:15 PM

I think several answers are right on. This is about consenting adults expanding their sexual horizons and being gracious enough to share it with us out here. More power to them and my best wishes. Have really enjoyed seeing this part of life I have not been able to participate in. Thanks again to all you posters.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:29 PM

My husband isn't well endowed and I am a few years younger than him so my libido has increased while his has deminished. He enjoys seeing me with younger larger men and the skin color difference is erotic to both of us. I don't think it is breaking our marriage vows when it is done with my husbands knowlwdge and blessing. Like one of the writers above I don't do it with stangers bareback without proof of testing. I know it has improved and strengthened our marriage and hopefully made some black men happy in the process.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:59 PM

my wife loves being pimped out to black studs only if im present its my job as a husband to make shure she is totally satisfied and not be selfish her first was a hung black stud.were married now 20 years and i love watching her get cummed in (black cock only )

Old 10-09-2009, 12:12 AM

Did you know that humans are the only animals on Earth that engage in sex for pleasure? In every other species sex is strictly a pro-creational act. We are also the only species that engages in multiple positions.
Besides jealousy isn't a sign of love; it's a sign of either power and control or insecurity.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:28 AM

I ALWAYS ENJOYED watching my wife enjoying herself with another guy,especially when she had Love for him,then it was REALLY HOT to watch as she would totally get lost in Lust and Passion with him!!!