Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Its like a fucking drug to them
Old 07-18-2012, 02:02 PM

Default Its like a fucking drug to them

It is. Our dick is the equivalent of crack to them. Or Meth. They cant get enough. Its like JUMP! HOW HIGH my mt large mandingo!

White woman
Old 07-18-2012, 04:52 PM

Default White woman

Did you ever stop to think it a prefferance.And what we want and chose?

Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormone69 View Post
It is. Our dick is the equivalent of crack to them. Or Meth. They cant get enough. Its like JUMP! HOW HIGH my mt large mandingo!

Wow. Nice to know that you ha e such high opinions about us white women.

In your earlier post. You mentioned that WW are an easy fck. Thats not always true, if what you say is true then I would be spending my entire day on my back or bent over something.. I have shot down so many blk men and that's on the daily. I am very choosy who I spend my time with. Just wanna let you know that not all WW are THIRSTY like that.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:10 PM

I can't or won't try to speak for the other guys in here but I like who I like. Am I attracted to white women? Absolutley but for me to even take in intereste in the woman she has to have brains, a great personality and for us to have a connection and click. Everything isn't just about sex.

Old 07-19-2012, 09:42 AM

yep, I have to agree to some of the response that preceded me... Go to any clubs,and watch the white girls dance, they all over each other.. ready to get down. White women, latin,European.... appear to be more easy, predictable to any sexual situation

Thats obvious
Old 07-21-2012, 04:16 AM

Default Thats obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddygoodsex16 View Post
Did you ever stop to think it a prefferance.And what we want and chose?
But Why is preference? Explain please. I have more respect for all woman too. But why?

Old 07-21-2012, 05:30 AM

Well, for me, and I'm only speaking from my experience, the white women that I've been with seem very liberal in the bedroom, even if they're conservative republicans. The best sex I've had was with an east indian women; it was intense, but in an intimate, sensual manner. The sex I've had with white women is intense, but more of an animalistic manner; they seem more free in the bedroom, its like they give it their all. In terms of pussy, its all the same, not so why not white women? It's the individual act or acts that make sex fun, and for some reason white women are more open minded to trying things out, whereas other women may not be.

Why White women?
Old 07-26-2012, 01:07 AM

Default Why White women?

It's been my experience that White women are way more open-minded than Black women. They give more of themselves ,and willing to try more things. I don't think White women are any more sluttier than Black women. To me they are more fun in bed. Most all interracial relationships are based on SEX and believe me, Black women are way more open sexually to White men than they are Black men.

Old 07-26-2012, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
I like all types of women and backgrounds... but when it comes to white women, I have noticed a chemistry that is most unique and intense. I think that a black man and a white woman hold the key to the most powerful sex possible and I personally want to experience the best that I can. I also know that a long term relationship between the two can be very rewarding and offers variety to ones life path. When real love is present, the two can experience a care for one another that is very free and non judging... sometimes our own race doesn't see our worth the way someone from a different background may appreciate us.
I wanna say thank you, I found your words to be very touching.. You totally gave me a good feeling and made me smile with your post. Thank you so much!!

Old 07-26-2012, 05:02 AM

I grew up mainly with white and Hispanic women. Most of the hot women on tv are white it's no mystery there are more white women actors then black men. White women are less bitchy then black women. White women are not the best in bed right off the bat but they seem eager to learn just to please you.