Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
I wouldn't know how things are on the other side of the pond. I can just relate to my own personal experience down here in the Deep South of Italy.

Even while in High School, we often got to listen to our male classmates, talk on about girls and stuff (second most important subject after soccer).

It was always that, we local (white) girls in their eyes were all: hard to get, conservative, un-inventive in the sheets, closed-minded (read - apparently not willing to suck it, swallow, or take it up the bum), stuck up, arrogant bitches, no fun, and just not worth their effort or time.

Wheras they would sing the highest songs of praise to Foreign girls in general but especially: Eastern European (didn't quite pull with me since my Mom is from that part of Europe, so I'm half&half), Thai, but it was even more the black African girls who were rumored to be the best fucks around. For how I recall: open-minded, friendly, freaky, nasty, inventive, not stuck up, outgoing, easy to get around, in short much better fucks than us white girls.

So, some like I, just came to the conclusion, if the boys can have their fun going black - and being in the 3rd Millenium - we can go black as well. Somehow though, at least with a few people, there appear to still exist certain double-standards to that matter. Meaning: white Italian guy with black African girl = acceptable; white Italian girl with black African guy = gets occasional nasty looks (and comments) from - older people, white guys, black girls...
Nasty looks and comments from people in Italy? Considering the black African Moor blood that runs through a lot of Italians (which a lot won't admit) Wow. I thought it was idiots over here in the West that did that. Which part of Italy are you from? I would be shocked if its South Italy.But Eastern Europe is still white(isn't East Europe conidered the shithole part of Europe?)

Old 11-12-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Nasty looks and comments from people in Italy? Considering the black African Moor blood that runs through a lot of Italians (which a lot won't admit) Wow. I thought it was idiots over here in the West that did that. Which part of Italy are you from? I would be shocked if its South Italy.But Eastern Europe is still white(isn't East Europe conidered the shithole part of Europe?)
Firstly, be prepared to be shocked, but it I'm from South Italy, relatively close to Naples.

Things are going a bit downhill over here, with the current general economic situation, the problem of illegal immigrants coming through our borders, supposedly "taking away jobs" from the local people (when often it's jobs nobody ever wants to do - like harvest tomatoes and stuff).
Add to that a certain "media hype" against certain groups of immigrants, you soon see that xenophobia is on the rise. Though, luckily, you don't notice it that much on the street, it's still only certain occasional.

There also is the fact that there seems to be a cycling through which "immigrant group" is to be targeted as the "unwanted" (don't we just envy those Arizonans who know well that the bad ones are only Mexicans?). In the 1980s it was our very own Neapolitans and Sicilians who were hated anywhere from Rome upwards; in the 1990s it was Maroccans and Albanians who were all criminals in the 2000s it was Gypsies/Romanians, now in the 2010s it's still the Romanians but there seems to be the trend that it's time to focus on someone else (afterall we can't just kick out Romanians, they're part of the EU now).

You're right about Eastern Europe still being white, but see there lies what I find one of the major differences between Europe and the US. Over here with all the century-old National histories it's more about Nationality than it is about skin color. We might have the same Currency in 27 Countries, an Economic Free Trade Zone, little-to-no interior borders, laws that are being brought closer together, University Education made more comparable between the single Nations. But still distinctions are made between the different Nationalities.
My black Boyfriend got treated much better in Restaurants, Stores, etc. than me when we went to Milan.

I guess to put it somewhat in perspective for you "some probably feel they are whiter than others".

Which part of Europe is to be considered the Shithole part? Well, it somewhat depends of where you live. I guess for the Germans, Brits, Scandinavians, and French, anything a part from them could be considered the Shithole. Be it the East, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, or Spain. If you're from one of the "shitholes" you look down at who is worse off than you.

Regarding the Idiots, firstly you get Idiots all around the world, but like I said it's somewhat a double standard.
If it's a local white guy with a black girl, it's all like "ooh what a cute couple" - and the only ones badmouthing behind their backs will be other guys who are jealous with stuff like "he must've gotten her around with money / he can't get another girl." If they have a child, it's "what a sweet little baby" etc.
On the other hand if you're a local white girl with a black guy, you get labled as a whore.
Though, my personal worst experience was with how a black woman behaved towards me (and trust me, looking back, it was quite ridiculous).

But I think we're straying a bit too far off OT.

Last edited by alyna; 11-12-2012 at 09:49 PM..

The West
Old 11-12-2012, 10:14 PM

Default The West

Quote:
Which part of Europe is to be considered the Shithole part? Well, it somewhat depends of where you live. I guess for the Germans, Brits, Scandinavians, and French, anything a part from them could be considered the Shithole. Be it the East, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, or Spain. If you're from one of the "shitholes" you look down at who is worse off than you.
This reminds me of a joke I heard once. It goes something like this. Who's not western European? Why, anybody to the east of me ! But look, look . . . look at . . . the Romanians are to Europe what the Colombians are to Latin America . . . HOES ! No, no serious though. I LOVE me some "Romies" . . . that's the affectionate name some of us westerrn guys give to the Romanian girls . . . "Romies".

And, I've found that a Romanian girl will step with a black man in a heartbeat. Well, at least outside of their restrictive home country they will. I've never been to Romania itself, but I understand that there is lots of racism, including against the darker complected Romanians themselves. It's interesting. I mean, I've been with Romanians who were white as rice to Romanian girls that look like pretty little brown Latinas from S. America! Same for Bulgarians.

The Poles, Czechs, and Hungarians I've pleasured have all been white as milk. Also have humped one Italian girl who had the northern Italy look. Even two snow white Albanian girls! Praise be to Allah! I'm an equal opportunity humper LOL All nationalities and religions welcome . . . especially if ya gonna let me get all up in that butt But I digress. Sorry for going off topic! I just found some of what Alyna wrote to be interesting.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 11-12-2012 at 10:26 PM..

Old 11-12-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
Praise be to Allah! I'm an equal opportunity humper LOL All nationalities and religions welcome . . . especially if ya gonna let me get all up in that butt But I digress. Sorry for going off topic! I just found some of what Alyna said to be interesting.
Thank you
Somewhat reminds me of what I heard about Middle-Eastern/Turkish girls. They won't let you fuck them because they have to go into marriage as virgins, but they are rumored to take it happily up the butt.

And just to set this straight, the European Union may currently stop in Romania, but the European Continent goes a bit further East, there's still Belarus, Moldova, Russia proper, Ukraine... (beats me how the Caucasus Republics - Georgia [it's also a Country, not just a State of the US], Armenia, Azerbaijan, can be Europe, but Turkey which is right below them a bit to the West is in Asia, but then I'm no Geographer)

Should anyone be wondering what my non-Italian half is, I'm Ukrainian on the maternal side.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 AM

How old are u? U look pretty young and innocent in your avatar.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
How old are u? U look pretty young and innocent in your avatar.
I think we've hijacked this thread enough as it is
Shouldn't the discussion return to black girls having their share of fun with white dudes?

Old 11-13-2012, 06:26 PM

I had one black woman lover. A secretary, she was actually pretty uptight and inexperienced.

Old 11-13-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
I think we've hijacked this thread enough as it is
Shouldn't the discussion return to black girls having their share of fun with white dudes?
Fair enough. But I was just asking a question and in no way was I trying to flirt with you or send u pics of my "big black cock" like the average dude on this site. As far as blk women and white men I said what I thought. Have fun in this thread.......

Old 11-14-2012, 04:55 AM

I've never been with a white guy but I'm not opposed to it. I'd like to think that I am very open minded and willing to try almost anything at least once.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:49 AM

Answer: the grass is always greener on the other side.

I am sure there are "freaky women" in every race.