Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White guys and black chicks
Old 11-11-2012, 12:39 PM

Default White guys and black chicks

Why not more pics and vids of white guys and black chicks. While all you black guys are out there screwing white chicks there must be acres of black pussy waiting for some white cock!

Old 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM

I love the black ladies,,,more please/

Old 11-11-2012, 07:30 PM

I admit to having had sex with 2 black chicks. The sex was great even getting one in the ass. Wife knew and felt it was fair since she has sex with black guys. Only wish I was allowed to go bareback lick my wife often does.

Old 11-11-2012, 07:37 PM

Sexually blk women aren't very openminded. Sex can be very basic. "I don't do that" "I'm not into this" "its been inside me,I'm not sucking that" etc. Are there exception to the rule? Of course but for the most part that's how it is. Maybe they're different with white guys, I don't know.

Old 11-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Sexually blk women aren't very openminded. Sex can be very basic. "I don't do that" "I'm not into this" "its been inside me,I'm not sucking that" etc. Are there exception to the rule? Of course but for the most part that's how it is. Maybe they're different with white guys, I don't know.

Yea, maybe they're different with the white men orrrr maybe they don't have to
Worry about getting asked to get down and freaky with them. then again the stuff you listed isn't even freaky. Lol so hell who knows!!

Old 11-11-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Yea, maybe they're different with the white men orrrr maybe they don't have to
Worry about getting asked to get down and freaky with them. then again the stuff you listed isn't even freaky. Lol so hell who knows!!

I know but that maybe to much for them. They're very conservative in bed.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:32 PM

Can only speak from limited experience but the one asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she easily took it in the ass, more easily than my wife.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
I know but that maybe to much for them. They're very conservative in bed.
Isn't that what the white guys (especially those that have sex with black girls) say about white girls?

Old 11-12-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
Isn't that what the white guys (especially those that have sex with black girls) say about white girls?
Idk why they would say that. Isn't it white guys who pretty much turn white girls out? Meaning getting their nastiness and freakiness from?

Old 11-12-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Idk why they would say that. Isn't it white guys who pretty much turn white girls out? Meaning getting their nastiness and freakiness from?
I wouldn't know how things are on the other side of the pond. I can just relate to my own personal experience down here in the Deep South of Italy.

Even while in High School, we often got to listen to our male classmates, talk on about girls and stuff (second most important subject after soccer).

It was always that, we local (white) girls in their eyes were all: hard to get, conservative, un-inventive in the sheets, closed-minded (read - apparently not willing to suck it, swallow, or take it up the bum), stuck up, arrogant bitches, no fun, and just not worth their effort or time.

Wheras they would sing the highest songs of praise to Foreign girls in general but especially: Eastern European (didn't quite pull with me since my Mom is from that part of Europe, so I'm half&half), Thai, but it was even more the black African girls who were rumored to be the best fucks around. For how I recall: open-minded, friendly, freaky, nasty, inventive, not stuck up, outgoing, easy to get around, in short much better fucks than us white girls.

So, some like I, just came to the conclusion, if the boys can have their fun going black - and being in the 3rd Millenium - we can go black as well. Somehow though, at least with a few people, there appear to still exist certain double-standards to that matter. Meaning: white Italian guy with black African girl = acceptable; white Italian girl with black African guy = gets occasional nasty looks (and comments) from - older people, white guys, black girls...