Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-15-2012, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovingsex2012 View Post
Answer: the grass is always greener on the other side.

I am sure there are "freaky women" in every race.
Of course there's freaky women of every race.

Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 AM

SIGH...I don't know why this subject keeps coming up. Maybe the administrator could start making stickies for topics so that they won't keep appearing.
I'll just share what I've witnessed over the years.
We have to keep in mind that the BASIC mind set for genders are the same for all races; men enjoy sex and need to make sense; women enjoy sex and have a need to be taken care of emotionally, and monetarily. In regards to "there must be acres of black pussy waiting for some white cock"; Black women lust after what every other race of women lusts after, which is MONEY.
So if you're rich or can take care of them monetarily, then yes you can have "acres of black pussy", but that would go for any race of man with money or any pussy from any race of women.
I don't care what you see in the media, in the African community the ULTRA VAST MAJORITY of African Women arent sitting around fantasizing about fucking average white men because for the most part an average black man is sufficient and adequate in the bedroom.
Out of all of my cousins (most of my cousins are female), and their friends and so on; all of the Black females that I know, and their friends and so on; all the Black females that I've had sex with, and their friends and so on; I can count on both of my of my hands how many times that I've seen any of them actually involved with a white guy. I work where women are the majority of which is about 60% African women, and 40% white women.
You know what I hear the majority of the African women complaining about in regards to their relationships? Financial, infidelity/loyalty, and minor household problems; you know what I hear the majority of white women complaining about in regards to their relationships? Their children, financial, and the lack of being satisfied in the bedroom. As a matter of fact, the two white women that I'm having sex with are married, Christian, republican, and married to the same. They both came to me on numerous occasions and told me personally that their husbands weren't fucking them good enough, and how they sooo wanted to be fucked good. I didn't pursue them at all; I actually wasn't paying attention to either of them because they didn't have the kind of body that I prefer on a women, but over some time we all ended up fucking. You should hear some of the things that both of these women say about their husbands! You would think that these men were the worst men on the planet earth. When I ask them why are you still with your husbands that isnt sufficient for you, they give the same answer...[monetarily] "he takes care of me".
Now, I've been hearing that for umpteen years, and through naivete, I used to think that white women were the loyalist of women, that was until I started having sex and working with them, and witnessed first and second hand that they were cheating like a motherfucker on their spouses. I mean, they cheat like its going the fuck out of style, LOL.
Now, I can't speak for black men, but I have sex with whatever female I deem attractive. I don't have have sex with white women to avenge any wrong that was done to me or my ancestors, it's about the variety. There's a mantra in the black community that goes: "Black Men aren't afraid of anything...except not being able to get some pussy". That's what it's about...pussy! So to recap; the ULTRA vast majority of African women arent concerned about fucking white men unless their famous and or has money; and don't blame "Black" men for fucking white women! you don't own the exclusive rights to white women, and its not our fault that the ratio is higher for white women fantasizing and or fucking "Black" men than it is for African women fantasizing and or fucking white men! It's really nobody elses fault except your own! Or maybe you can blame it on genetics, LOL.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 11-15-2012 at 11:07 AM..

Old 11-16-2012, 03:49 AM

My wife and I are very interested in having a threesome with a black woman. Too bad there doesn't seem to be very many of them on here.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwdown21 View Post
It's not all about sex in desire... Black women secretly always have liked white men it's just still taboo - as opposed to black men and white women. Black women know that we will treat them like ladies and take care of them. Not speaking for everyone, all races have their exceptions. But any of my guy friends that been with a black woman said they loved it and they weren't conservative or boring. Besides, us white men eat pussy the best. Blame it on the genetics.
I think white women has something to say about that pussy eating statement. Blk men treat blk women like queens morethen anybody or any race.

Black Women
Old 11-17-2012, 02:49 AM

Wink Black Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
I know but that maybe to much for them. They're very conservative in bed.

You need to get out more often and expand your pool of black women. LOL!

Old 11-17-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRider1040 View Post
You need to get out more often and expand your pool of black women. LOL!
Dude I'm 32 and have had my share of blk freaks don't get me wrong but if you sit here and act as if there's no difference then your not being truthful.

The Differences
Old 11-17-2012, 08:12 PM

Default The Differences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Dude I'm 32 and have had my share of blk freaks don't get me wrong but if you sit here and act as if there's no difference then your not being truthful.
Don't know about anybody else, but in my experience I've found that white women are far, far, far more receptive to anal than any other kind of woman I've ever been with. I think it's a black male/white female "thing". I mean to the point where many white women will let . . . even WANT . . . a black man to butt fuck them, but they won't let a white guy get up in that "chunnel".

Old 11-18-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Yea, maybe they're different with the white men orrrr maybe they don't have to
Worry about getting asked to get down and freaky with them. then again the stuff you listed isn't even freaky. Lol so hell who knows!!

Makes me wonder if the whole thing is because of the same "taboo" thing that many white women have with black guys. Once she has decided to "do this", she gives into the fantasy/taboo and goes all the way. And maybe in some cases the women just feel free because they know that they don't intend to have any sort of relationship with the person and chooses to maximize the sex because that's all it is and because they don't have to worry about the guy wanting it all the time because there isn't going to be any "all the time".

Old 11-18-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
Isn't that what the white guys (especially those that have sex with black girls) say about white girls?
Makes me wonder if the whole thing is because of the same "taboo" thing that many white women have with black guys. Once she has decided to "do this", she gives into the fantasy/taboo and goes all the way. And maybe in some cases the women just feel free because they know that they don't intend to have any sort of relationship with the person and chooses to maximize the sex because that's all it is and because they don't have to worry about the guy wanting it all the time because there isn't going to be any "all the time".

Yep, I copy-and-pasted because these posts combined to make me wonder what I do.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalflcik View Post
I think there are plenty of black women who are into white men.. but I'm not sure they are interested in participating on sex sites. Also think that people are more open sexually when they are with another race, which is just my observation.
I can't claim any expertise, but as I remember it, the black women I've seen who date white guys were mostly business or college professor types. I'm not saying that not one of them ever visits sex sites but those that I've seen probably don't join or fill out profiles for professional reasons. You can't get in trouble for "inappropriate" stuff if no one knows. Or, if you don't even do "it".