Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Me too...
Old 07-01-2013, 03:06 PM

Default Me too...

I think most of the women/couples are here just to look and fantasize.... I guess that's not a problem if they would just put that out there on their profile. I want to meet and fuck; it's right there in my profile too so nobody can get that twisted.

It's a Community
Old 07-02-2013, 12:36 AM

Default It's a Community

Some are on these sorts of sites to genuinely meet people to pursue further real meetings. Some just want to be part of the larger community. It would be unrealistic to think you'll be meeting people in real time who are thousands of miles away. But the lifestyle is about getting together on some level with others with the same socially relaxed outlook. For us, locals are potential for go beyond that. But that is potential. Meeting soemtime at a public lifestyle event or whatever is comfortable for all involved can assess such chemistry, Sending a message about getting together to screw is not too forward to some perhaps, but to many it is presumptuous and maybe even desperate, neither being attractive. There are those in fantasyland, others still figuring out what they want (though genuine), others playing games and wasting time, and others just being either particular in their selections of playmates or just uncomfortable in progressing on that in cyberspace (a generational thing usually). But the two mosst commonly suspected are the ganme players and the sorts who want it but are like dogs chasing the ice cream truck with no idea what to do when it does stop in the street. People are just complicated and we see a weird sliver of a facade for each (including all of ourselves) on these sites. Hooking up might not be everyone's agenda, at least not for all of the folks they befriend.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
Some are on these sorts of sites to genuinely meet people to pursue further real meetings. Some just want to be part of the larger community. It would be unrealistic to think you'll be meeting people in real time who are thousands of miles away. But the lifestyle is about getting together on some level with others with the same socially relaxed outlook. For us, locals are potential for go beyond that. But that is potential. Meeting soemtime at a public lifestyle event or whatever is comfortable for all involved can assess such chemistry, Sending a message about getting together to screw is not too forward to some perhaps, but to many it is presumptuous and maybe even desperate, neither being attractive. There are those in fantasyland, others still figuring out what they want (though genuine), others playing games and wasting time, and others just being either particular in their selections of playmates or just uncomfortable in progressing on that in cyberspace (a generational thing usually). But the two mosst commonly suspected are the ganme players and the sorts who want it but are like dogs chasing the ice cream truck with no idea what to do when it does stop in the street. People are just complicated and we see a weird sliver of a facade for each (including all of ourselves) on these sites. Hooking up might not be everyone's agenda, at least not for all of the folks they befriend.
Some of the most insightful, interesting and intelligent comments I have seen on this site. It's all about the ice cream truck. And maybe dogs in heat. It's all good.

Old 07-02-2013, 10:39 AM

I am quite happy having friends from all over, even knowing that distance will preclude any face to face meeting with someone. I will get into conversation with people usually based on some catalyst. A comment in a thread, a post on a wall, a blog entry. If I were to actually get into deep conversation with every single one of my Internet friends, I'd have to win the lottery because there'd be no time left for my job. Lol.

People will float into and out of your life for various reasons. Having a friendship on here doesn't mean I will be in constant touch with someone, but one or the other of us may reach out at some point. And that's cool.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:18 AM

Sigh..... why do you guys ask the same questions over and over? Because 95% of the women are men.

Old 07-02-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgetsdeepinU View Post
I was wondering why do chics request you as a friend or accept your friend request and rarely speak. Maybe I can get some reasons why.
the reason why us chics do that is,because somtimes we don't want speak right a way,gotta give time u know.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:34 PM

Women add you to their friends list for the same reason people on facebook add you to your friends list and rarely chat with you. I would also say some of the women on here are mostly guys that want to see their wife with a black man.

JandGinSD very well said!
Old 07-03-2013, 02:19 AM

Default JandGinSD very well said!

Very well said indeed. I think people fail to realize that there is money to be made on sites like this, and that means whoever can participate reals, fakes, aliens. Are there some idiotic posts of course, are there some fakes? Yes and they are an irritant but it 's like fish. Eat the meat and spit out the bones.

Old 07-03-2013, 03:09 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewest View Post
Eat the meat and spit out the bones.

Lol. Love it. 😊

Old 07-03-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
My thoughts exactly...GOOD ANSWER!