Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-24-2014, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by death-comes-ripping View Post
Its kinda.. weird.. talking about your uncle that way.
may be. but i learnt many BBC skill from him

Old 01-24-2014, 04:23 PM

Dont be so negative,be positive. thats how you have to think. You have to say to yourself that this woman is going to fuck some man why not me! lol With some women you have to come at them from an intellectual pint of view. If you see their facebook info find out what they like and if you have a common interest then come at them like that.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:46 PM

I am surprised by how many white, Latin, or Asian women that like black men. I work in a cellular store and I can't tell you how many times I have seen one of these three type of women that have a black man or bi racial kids as their front screen wallpaper. I have met so many women in the swinger clubs that like black men but its weird because they don't make if obvious its only when I talk to them they tell you all they fuck is black men. I wish women into black men would wear the queen of spades at the swinger clubs so I know which women to approach first. My first Asian women hookup in a while at a swinger club was based on another brother telling me the couple kept looking at me. This Chinese couple was from Orange Country. I would have never thought they were looking for a brotha I thought they were looking for a white dude. Her pussy was so tight I could only fit have of it in:-(

Old 01-25-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by death-comes-ripping View Post
Its kinda.. weird.. talking about your uncle that way.

Lol. IKR!!!!

Old 01-25-2014, 01:54 AM

When my husband introduced me to black sex on my 50th birthday I couldn't believe what I had been missing.
I had been curious for a long time but never thought it would happen. For the next 6 years I was very active in
the interracial sex lifestyle, fucking over 100 black guys. I even left my husband to live with one of my black lovers
for 29 months. While I was with him I witnessed numerous white women being fucked by him and his friends. That included 2 of my married sisters. I really think that almost any white woman that is put in the right situation will have sex with a black guy.

Lady

Old 01-25-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lol. IKR!!!!

Why ? why do you agree it is wired about my uncle

Old 01-25-2014, 07:30 AM

There's just so much fantasy and just plain bullshit on this site. So many big talkers who can't back it up. Like I said, my wife has fucked 4 black guys and 2 that she met on this site, and I guarantee you that a random Asian dude could have probably fucked her better. I'm thinking about going from a cuckold to a bull that fucks black women. If they're not getting it any better from you brothers than my wife was, then I know that I can fuck them better.

Old 01-25-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
Why ? why do you agree it is wired about my uncle

Because Hun. It really is weird that you mention your uncle's sex life in 99% of your post. I'm not sure if you're here looking for women or you're hunting women for your uncle. It's cool that you learned from some things from him but you talk more about his sex than your own also you mention time and time again that he's "52 years old" well HUN that's not old at all!! Maybe where you're from but not here in the states.

Anyhow yes. I agreed that its weird and that's why I agreed. Lol.

Old 01-25-2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcornblend View Post
There's just so much fantasy and just plain bullshit on this site. So many big talkers who can't back it up. Like I said, my wife has fucked 4 black guys and 2 that she met on this site, and I guarantee you that a random Asian dude could have probably fucked her better. I'm thinking about going from a cuckold to a bull that fucks black women. If they're not getting it any better from you brothers than my wife was, then I know that I can fuck them better.

Lol a "cuck"? You sure as hell don't sound like one. Or maybe you just that pissed off.

Sounds like you're in tune with your wife's needs. Unlike those guys, you have more invested in your wife/relationship and able and willing to complete the task at hand and prob have tons of time to practice and make it happen.

Just bc a person is blk or white doesn't automatically make them the best or worst lover. I take all brags and egos with a grain of salt. All men think they're the best but as you found out that's not always the case. All men (blk or white) may have a dick but that doesn't mean they know how to use it.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-25-2014 at 12:04 PM..

Old 01-25-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Because Hun. It really is weird that you mention your uncle's sex life in 99% of your post. I'm not sure if you're here looking for women or you're hunting women for your uncle. It's cool that you learned from some things from him but you talk more about his sex than your own also you mention time and time again that he's "52 years old" well HUN that's not old at all!! Maybe where you're from but not here in the states.

Anyhow yes. I agreed that its weird and that's why I agreed. Lol.

hunting chicks for me and redhead chicks for my uncle. most men lost passion in sex after 45.
and sharing experience with each others. my stories are more exciting