Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Thanks
Old 03-14-2014, 05:33 PM

Smile Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyjam4u View Post
I was thinking the same thing!! Definitely gotta agree with the ladies on this one....weird!

ATM (not ass to mouth) he seems to have dropped off or maybe he lost his posting privileges? Either way I'm slap happy not to hear about good ole uncle.

White Women Black Cock
Old 04-08-2014, 05:22 PM

Default White Women Black Cock

I don't know what is the percentage of white women who actually been with black men. But I believe that most white women deep inside fantasies about Big Black Cock.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:13 AM

Ladiesgod, excellent topic and one that I have wondered about myself. I've had casual conversations with a ton of white women especially in retail stores and in some cases, I have to work extra hard to even end the conversation. However, I have no idea what percent would actually be interested in me and once I start a lighthearted conversation, I find it hard to switch to suddenly trying to lure in the white babe. I do have an interesting work related comparison to speak of. Years ago I worked weekends as a pizza delivery guy but my mon-fri was a traditional white collar job. I ran into a lot of spicy white women while delivering pizza but practically none on the white collar job that has taken me into the homes of hundreds of white women over the years. Being a married guy, I'm also limited with the women I can meet and generate any type of relationship since some women don't want to bother with guys who are already married. Short of being a mind reader, this issue you brought up and one that has certainly perplexed me is a hard hill to climb.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
I am surprised by how many white, Latin, or Asian women that like black men. I work in a cellular store and I can't tell you how many times I have seen one of these three type of women that have a black man or bi racial kids as their front screen wallpaper. I have met so many women in the swinger clubs that like black men but its weird because they don't make if obvious its only when I talk to them they tell you all they fuck is black men. I wish women into black men would wear the queen of spades at the swinger clubs so I know which women to approach first. My first Asian women hookup in a while at a swinger club was based on another brother telling me the couple kept looking at me. This Chinese couple was from Orange Country. I would have never thought they were looking for a brotha I thought they were looking for a white dude. Her pussy was so tight I could only fit have of it in:-(
Your situation is, like, totally hot.

Seems the babes saw you in your store, found the wallpaper and put it on their screen, came back to you, specifically, and that's how they made a pass at you?
I am a white guy, and I almost cream just at such a thought.

But the Chinese couple picking you up is wow that's like off the charts intensely sexy.

To me, there's nothing hotter than a pretty, classy east Asian chick who's into Black dick. Black dick--only.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:39 PM

Where i live its mainly the old women who are knocking on the door of nearly 60 years old that are more curious and want to try out blackmen, i live in a feminist state and most of the younger ones would rather eat pussy than even be curious about going with a blackman but thats just my view of it.