Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Late to the show
Old 04-03-2015, 12:33 PM

Default Late to the show

As usual, I'm a little late to the show lol. Just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone and am so glad the weather is finally getting warmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

A lot of regular members have dropped away from chat myself included. Just so busy and the new software ugh I'm like an old dog. Lol. It's nice but lots of changes. Plus like I said life/busy gets in the way.

Anywayyyyyyy thought it would be nice to have a place for us to post. Not willy nilly here and there between the fakes and crazy threads.

Soooooooo Welcome friends and friends of friends and family, kick off your shoes and stay awhile.

One last thing. No NO FAKES ALLOWED. nope you're not invited to this house party so shoo!!

Old 04-05-2015, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinidad_Black View Post
As usual, I'm a little late to the show lol. Just wanted to give a shout-out to everyone and am so glad the weather is finally getting warmer.

Not late at all. Weather is nice down here. has been for months now. Lol. Yep I'm rubbing it in.

*shouting back.

Happy Birthday DIVA
Old 04-05-2015, 03:14 PM

Default Happy Birthday DIVA

To our one and only BiBBWDivaGoddess!!!! Wishing you many sexy birthday wishes, GF.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 04-05-2015 at 03:53 PM..

Happy Easter ILI family.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:19 PM

Smile Happy Easter ILI family.

Hope y'all's day is filled with love, happiness, family, friends, eggs and chocolate bunnies.

Old 04-05-2015, 04:03 PM

Happy Easter everyone, and special shout out to BiBBWDivaGoddess, hope you have a Happy Birthday and you get a nice sub as a birthday present.

Old 04-06-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

To our one and only BiBBWDivaGoddess!!!! Wishing you many sexy birthday wishes, GF.

Aww thank you so very much GF! I'm so glad that you mentioned to our family that it was today. I hope that you had a great Easter with your family yesterday. I went to my one sisters house and had dinner at her place. There was a lot of my family members there. My 2 nieces were chasing around our little nieces all over the place lol! It was surely a hectic day at my sisters house on Sunday lol. Oh and I wanted a BBC for my birthday to come and breed me damn it! I want kids I'm 38 now and my biological clock is ticking. I want some Black mans baby batter! I'm very picky about who he will be though. You got to be safe rather than sorry around here and everywhere else. I will shut up now lol! Thank you for the best birthday wishes hun. I appreciate them so much GF!

Old 04-06-2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
Happy Easter everyone, and special shout out to BiBBWDivaGoddess, hope you have a Happy Birthday and you get a nice sub as a birthday present.
Happy Easter to you also as well newblkman22! I hope that it was a good for you and your family hun. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday as well. It's hard to believe that I'm going to be 40 in 2 years! ACK! I'm 38 now and I still feel like the same person than I was when I turned 37 last year. Now about that birthday present for me. Oh how I would love to have a little submissive boy or girl bitch! I'm getting excited by simply just typing these words away lol! Hell maybe he can breed me. However I'm very picky about who breeds me you know?! Once again thank you for the shoutout for my birthday hun! It means a lot to me newblkman22 hun! *Big Hugs And Kisses*

Old 04-09-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
Happy Easter to you also as well newblkman22! I hope that it was a good for you and your family hun. Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday as well. It's hard to believe that I'm going to be 40 in 2 years! ACK! I'm 38 now and I still feel like the same person than I was when I turned 37 last year. Now about that birthday present for me. Oh how I would love to have a little submissive boy or girl bitch! I'm getting excited by simply just typing these words away lol! Hell maybe he can breed me. However I'm very picky about who breeds me you know?! Once again thank you for the shoutout for my birthday hun! It means a lot to me newblkman22 hun! *Big Hugs And Kisses*
Yw and glad you had a great birthday, and hope you get and find everything you want, not gonna lie the idea of being a sub to a dominant white woman sounds really hot

Wishing my ILI family a
Old 07-02-2015, 06:19 PM

Smile Wishing my ILI family a

Happy and safe 4th of July!!!!

Hey everyone
Old 07-22-2015, 08:59 PM

Default Hey everyone

Hope everyone is doing well. Whats been going on. Mustang, still gorgeous as ever