Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First Time
Old 07-16-2017, 04:51 AM

Default First Time

As some of you know, I have been thinking about trying a bigger man for a little bit. My husband is quite small and I love him very much but frankly, he doesn’t turn me on. I love him dearly though so I have been in quite a quandary. Well tonight was the night, it wasn’t planned but it happened. Which I guess is the best way for it to happen.
This evening we had a few of our neighbors come over for a BBQ and pool party. It was great fun and well attended by most of my neighbors. We all had fun and many of us ended up in the spa, relaxing and drinking. Lots of jokes back and forth we all had smiles on our faces. As is winded down, they started leaving and it was just my neighbor Bo left with us. Bo is an ex-college football player and still quite a physical specimen. As it was just Bo, my husband, and me left in the spa we talked softly and it was very relaxing. I had way too much wine as both of them had too much beer. We would make innuendos and jokes about our bodies, of course some of them ended up around size. Bo said they are all just stereotypes and most men are about the same size and that it really doesn’t matter anyway. That surprised me, and I asked him “what is average?”. He just shrugged and said most men he had seen in locker rooms were around 8 and it wasn’t a big deal. He was so used to being in locker rooms he didn’t care about nudity so much. I must have turned white because he asked if I was ok, and I said “I think the heat is getting to me”. He suggested we sit on the coping to cool off a bit. We all sat up and dangled out feet in the water. I couldn’t help but glance at his crotch and looked at the outline of his bulge. I was outlined very big in his trunks, I realize he was still soft, but it was shocking to see. Then I said that I felt like a school girl and took my top off. I had never taken my top off in front of people before but I was tipsy and turned on. I wasn’t acting rationally.
I looked over at Bo and his eyes were trained on my boobs. My husband asked me what I was doing. I told him that I thought it would be fun to skinny dip like teenagers. He said I was drunk and I agreed. Then Bo said “well I guess it is my turn.” He stood up and dropped his trunks. Between his legs was a soft long penis that was mesmerizing. It was big, thick, and uncut. Soft it was so much bigger than my husband, and I loved watching it gently swing back and forth. Bo told my husband to join in and he did. I watched Bo’s face as he did and the look on his face was shock. My husband was hard and just poking out from his pubic hair. I could see Bo was embarrassed for my husband, but I also saw his penis twitching and growing. My husband broke the ice by saying something like “I guess we all aren’t average” and chuckled. His laugh made me and Bo relax and give a chuckle as well. I asked Bo how big he was and he said it was a little over 9 inches. He asked if I would like to see fully grown and I nodded.
He then started to slowly stroke his penis and it kept getting bigger and bigger. I had never seen an uncut penis before, it was amazing to watch the foreskin stretch and move. The head was bright pink! He asked if I would like to touch it, I looked at my husband and he nodded that it was ok. So I said ok, and he gently guided my hand to his manhood. I was so nervous, but super excited as well. It was very hot, big, and yet very soft to the touch. My fingers didn’t wrap fully around it and I loved how it moved with me. I was also so shocked to see that so much hang on either side of my hand. I felt in a daze as I kept rubbing my hand along the shaft. He grunted and groaned a bit as it reached its full length. It was amazing. I looked at my husband and he was rubbing himself, it was shocking to see the difference right there. Bo asked if we should stop and my husband said no. I thought to myself “what have I done, is this really happening?”. Bo guided my head to his penis and I tried to put it in my mouth. It was really much more difficult than I thought it would ever be. I could only fit the head in my mouth. He tastes so clean and so amazing. I squeezed his balls and he loved it. They was big like plums. Then I heard my husband cumming, he let out a groan and I knew he was exploding. Bo seemed to really like that and pushed my head further down on his penis. I tried not to gag. He told me to stand up and remove my bottoms, I did as instructed and he was very turned on, I could tell by his thing throbbing up and down. I suggested we go inside, got up and they both followed me inside.

Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM

Well, back to finishing what happened. I am still very sore from last night.
We went into the house and to the bedroom. It is still somewhat a blur but next thing I know I was on my knees holding him again. I was kissing the head of his penis and it was oozing a delicious juice for me. I could feel that I was soaking as I played with his rock hard cock. He then lifted me up onto the bed, raised my legs to his shoulders and he placed his manhood at my entrance. I could feel him push it against me, but I was too tight and would not allow him inside me. Then I felt him reach down and part me and then it started to slide in. It felt so big! I have had 3 babies but I never felt this full before. I remember gasping and trying to catch my breath. I know my husband was there but I had no idea where he was. It was just the two of us, locked together. He slowly moved in and out of me and I felt myself loosen up on him. When my husband fucks me, I really don’t feel anything as he plows away. Bo gently moved in and out and I felt every little movement. I actually started feel tingles as he was moving inside me. I reached down and was surprised he wasn’t all the way inside me as it felt like he was in my stomach with his thrusts. He kept saying how sexy and tight I was. Then all of a sudden, I felt the tingles go all the way to my toes. My legs were on fire and I started convulsing on him, I only remember calling out I am cumming. I felt like I blacked out, I had never felt like that before.
Then he pulled out and turned me over onto my stomach. I have never been able to have doggy style with my husband and I knew I was about to try it for real. We had tried in the past but he was always too short to stay inside me. This time I felt Bo just slide inside me without any pain. It felt wonderful, I could not imagine it feeling so good. Every thrust he made just felt so good to me. And the feeling of his body pressing against my ass was so nice. I felt that feeling again of tingling and it happened again. It was amazing, I was gasping for air and couldn’t control myself. I remember I even tooted as I was cumming. He laughed and kept going. I was embarrassed but in heaven. The feeling of his big balls slapping against my pussy was such a unique feeling. I could feel him speeding up his thrusts and his balls would slap against me over and over again. I was going over the edge again, then he speed up his thrusting faster and faster. He yelped this time as he came inside me. I could feel his manhood swelling as he came. It felt like I could feel his cum inside me, but I know that I was probably imagining that. He laid his full weight on top of me and I felt his warmth. We just laid there as his cock shrunk inside me and slowly pulled out. I looked over to my husband and he just smiled at me and I could see his stomach covered in his sticky cum. Bo rolled off of me and I remember just holding him as I looked at his soft cock. It was glistening with our cum and a tinge of red. It was such a relaxing feeling.

Old 07-16-2017, 11:27 PM

I went to a party at a girlfriend's home in Seattle. I was wearing tight, white short-shorts and a white sleeveless spaghetti top. I topped the whole thing off with 5 inch white heels. I looked damn sexy. It was July 8, 1960. I was 27 years old. Lots of black guys there. As a matter of fact there were NO white guys. I danced. I drank. I smoked a little grass. I was taken upstairs to a bedroom by three black guys. All very good looking too. They did not rape me. They made love to me. Each one was sweet and kind to me. Each one whispered lovely words in my ear(s) as they possessed me in each individual embrace. I was in heaven. These three young black men were my first Black(s) Experience(s). My orgasms were oh so very intense. And believe me...I just kept on cumming & cumming & cumming...all night...or so it seemed. I remember their names to this day: Terrell (Terry), Ralph and James (Jim). My first Black Lovers. Three beautiful young men. JOANI SALZWEDEL

PS...I WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, TOO. I REALLY WOULD. WOW! WHAT A FEELING. WHAT A FEELING!!!

Last edited by JoaniSalzwedel; 03-16-2018 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: BECAUSE I WANT TO....

Old 07-17-2017, 12:35 AM

wow very hot hope to see you in the chat again thanks for sharing with us

Old 07-17-2017, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy46 View Post
wow very hot hope to see you in the chat again thanks for sharing with us
Thanks, it felt good to get it off my chest.

Old 07-18-2017, 05:13 AM

Sounds like the two of you found a good playmate

Old 01-13-2018, 07:49 PM

You've had 3 kids.. that's exactly why you got that thing put inside you in the first place!

He had no choice but to try and fuck you once you pulled your tits out. That's really unfair you know
.. Moms flashing their awesome tits around. What choice do we have.. can't leave until we study them better...

Old 01-26-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeder9 View Post
What a sexy amazing story. Thank you for sharing it, it had me leaking.
dripping,i shot my load twice!!!! lol

From Russia with Love
Old 01-27-2018, 10:14 PM

Default From Russia with Love

First Time-1.jpg

First Time-26116391_1664271516949622_8498429735331603532_o.jpg]Russian Elvira

Cutie from Vladivostok in her first lesbian interracial in Tokyo

A nite to remember for this young lady[/B]
Attached Thumbnails
First Time-2.jpg   First Time-10.jpg  

Last edited by davejill; 01-27-2018 at 11:08 PM..