Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-24-2020, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
It is so hot to be "given" to a black stranger knowing he has total control over what he wants to do or what he wants you to do. Being a fuck slave to bbc is my thing.
Pretty much my thing too. I only have a couple of my regulars that I let whore me out....Becky

Old 03-13-2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
Pretty much my thing too. I only have a couple of my regulars that I let whore me out....Becky
Yeah Becky, it's wise to allow only guys you can trust towhore you out because once you are with the guy who paid for your services, you're his "property".

Old 03-13-2020, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
Yeah Becky, it's wise to allow only guys you can trust towhore you out because once you are with the guy who paid for your services, you're his "property".
And they don’t do it very often. Just when they get in a bind. Now my white regulars that pay me to have sex with black men while they watch and masturbate, I keep that money and go shopping at the mall....Becky

Whore wife Pimped
Old 03-20-2020, 01:23 AM

Default Whore wife Pimped

Wife Linda always had a fantasy to walk the streets and sell herself to strangers so she went out with a woman acquaintance who worked the tracks and got turned out and did a few tricks.

Later her friend got arrested and her Pimp told her that she would have to pay all the expenses from her arrest, bail, lawyers etc. She made an agreement that if she could get my wife to work for the pimp and help her pay she could get it paid off sooner.

Wifey agreed to help and was put on the street and clubs for weekends to help her friend.

Hot
Old 05-17-2020, 10:54 AM

Default Hot

Would love to see pictures and videos

White slave 4bbc
Old 03-19-2021, 04:45 AM

Default White slave 4bbc

I need claimed breed and owned. Any takers?
Attached Thumbnails
Being Pimped-e55aada5-6b3d-40e4-bb31-92639d532f7f.jpg  

Old 03-19-2021, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomoe View Post
Wife Linda always had a fantasy to walk the streets and sell herself to strangers so she went out with a woman acquaintance who worked the tracks and got turned out and did a few tricks.

Later her friend got arrested and her Pimp told her that she would have to pay all the expenses from her arrest, bail, lawyers etc. She made an agreement that if she could get my wife to work for the pimp and help her pay she could get it paid off sooner.

Wifey agreed to help and was put on the street and clubs for weekends to help her friend.
I’ve never had any desire to walk the streets but getting pimped out at clubs is a different story. I have two regulars that I let pimp me out when they are short of cash so I’ll whore for them and let them keep all the money. I just do it for fun. It is a major turn on for me knowing that I am giving some guy a blowjob or pussy for money. If the weather is nice I take them out to the parking lot and if it’s bad the men’s restroom is usually a good place. If I can get a table in the back with dim lighting I’ll give blowjobs right there....Becky

Old 03-23-2021, 11:31 PM

Hey Becky. That’s literally my train of thought when o it comes to being pimped out, I would prefer to do it in reasonably safe and sane environments. I would love it if your pimps pimped my white sissy boipussy out so I would be able to help them with money also. I wouldn’t want a single dime of the money. Just the pleasure of knowing I’m pleasing a man. Preferably Black men. Please tell me more

Old 03-24-2021, 05:24 AM

My hubby shares me with black men and enjoys watching. The idea of the black man who he gives me to pimping me out is so exciting. I wonder if I have the nerve to go through with it. Can anyone tell me if it would be too dangerous?

Old 03-24-2021, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaluvs45 View Post
My hubby shares me with black men and enjoys watching. The idea of the black man who he gives me to pimping me out is so exciting. I wonder if I have the nerve to go through with it. Can anyone tell me if it would be too dangerous?
None of it is completely safe but street walking is by far the most dangerous. I personally won’t do it. Getting pimped out at a club is probably the best especially if you know the club owner. Also your pimp can keep a closer eye on you. It will mostly be blowjobs in the parking lot and occasionally one will want to bend you over and fuck you. If the weather is bad taking them to the men’s restroom is an option. This is when being in good with the owner comes in handy....Becky

Tags
whore, wife