Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How Much Do WFs Love BBC?
Old 08-21-2010, 12:44 PM

Default How Much Do WFs Love BBC?

I had no clue about how much white women loved black cock.

I had a fling with a 45 WF at my job and the way she reacted was a great surprise to me. The thing that got me was how she was willing to do any and everything for me and how she was ready to change her life for me.

Almost every day she came to my student apartment at Ohio State University to sleep with me and it was a great experience for me.

She tried to give me money all the time and even tried to get me to marry her and have a baby at one point.

Is this the way that most WF reacts to good sex? Have any WF been through something like this before or was I some lucky guy?

some of them not all
Old 08-21-2010, 04:06 PM

Default some of them not all

some of them get a taste of black cock and they just can't get enough. i had my share of white women and the ones who love bbc they still think about me to this day.

all wf's want bbc .. at least secretly :)
Old 08-21-2010, 04:38 PM

Default all wf's want bbc .. at least secretly :)

str8 blk bull with 9" BBC frm harrisburg area iso wf/cpl .. pls let's connect .. 'tantrad' on yahoo messenger .. pls mention this site in your message ..

WF and black cocks
Old 08-21-2010, 05:32 PM

Default WF and black cocks

yes I think thats about right. I love getting blacked by a sexy hung black guy! I am hooked on being stretched out so, and filled completely. and only black men have delivered it the way that makes me squirt!

Old 08-21-2010, 06:03 PM

I get what u r saying. The 45 yo WF I used to bang would squirt all the time when I did anal sex with her. I have had girls squirt b 4 but not like the way my white slut would squirt. I love this shit I most get into banging white women more often.

Strong Black Roots
Old 08-21-2010, 09:41 PM

Default Strong Black Roots

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality69pro View Post
I get what u r saying. The 45 yo WF I used to bang would squirt all the time when I did anal sex with her. I have had girls squirt b 4 but not like the way my white slut would squirt. I love this shit I most get into banging white women more often.
Hell Yeah! felt that pussy pulsate! I remember, banging a 42 year old Blonde, back when I was 27 years old. white girl, had sweet Blonde hairy pussy! shit taste GOOD! I never forgot, white girlz be HORNY! sex, POWERFUL, shit got DEEP, shit felt GOOD! felt my damn Roots, got Hard! I never forgot ,how good that shit felt!

Old 08-25-2010, 08:57 PM

I know for me I just love the lustful look on my hubby's face as a strong big dicked black man is slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy!

It is now the choice drug for white women everywhere
Old 08-25-2010, 09:27 PM

Smile It is now the choice drug for white women everywhere

The addiction is on!! no doubt about it. instead of booze or drugs. It's the "BLACK PIPE" that got them hooked. With no cure in sight!!!

you and I both SuzieLuv the look on hubby's face
Old 08-25-2010, 10:01 PM

Default you and I both SuzieLuv the look on hubby's face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveandSuzie View Post
I know for me I just love the lustful look on my hubby's face as a strong big dicked black man is slowly sliding his cock in and out of my pussy!
Luv the look on hubby's face when he sees a young black man's cock half his age and twice his size going in me.

Tags
bbc, black cock, dick, sex, sexy