Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Thats Criminal
Old 03-11-2013, 02:30 AM

Default Thats Criminal

Exactly VintageJake. I Play Safe or I Don't Play. How long is your enjoyment gonna last WITHOUT PROTECTION? We Are Supposed To Be "Responsible Adults" here for Fun. Act Accordingly. Putting Someones Safety At Risk is Just Plain Selfish and Irresponsible.

Thats Criminal
Old 03-11-2013, 03:15 AM

Default Thats Criminal

Exactly VintageJake. I Play Safe or I Don't Play. How long is your enjoyment gonna last WITHOUT PROTECTION? We Are Supposed To Be "Responsible Adults" here for Fun. Act Accordingly. Putting Someones Safety At Risk is Just Plain Selfish and Irresponsible.

Old 03-22-2013, 06:16 PM

I introduced a married white gf of mine f rom the office to my bf ( hot and Black of course) brother. I told her that my bf and I always used a condom for safety ( yeah right lol) . I knew she was having a problem with her bc pills couldnt get them regulated etc. told her she would be safe with him. he did assure her he used them all the time so she had a super weekend with him while hubby was out of town. he was all she talked about Monday.
talked to bf and he told me his brother showed her the condom twice but didnt use it the whole weekend. he is also seeing her after work this week as well.
brother told my bf she would be pregnant by the end of the month. he says he ONLY goes with white wives and likes to get them pregnant. he says she will be number 6. he says he and his cousin has a contest to see who can knock up the most white wives.

Can u imagine that.. I mean SHIT!
kathy

Old 03-22-2013, 08:50 PM

Cool

I have a vasectomy (since 1978.) I've messed around a lot. Worse thing that happened is that I gave my wife Chlamydia once, and had to fess up to having had one certain partner. I wouldn't not use a condom these days because of STDs early in a new relationship though.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM

I'd like you to do this to me though I need latex free condoms

Old 07-19-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyez1 View Post
I introduced a married white gf of mine f rom the office to my bf ( hot and Black of course) brother. I told her that my bf and I always used a condom for safety ( yeah right lol) . I knew she was having a problem with her bc pills couldnt get them regulated etc. told her she would be safe with him. he did assure her he used them all the time so she had a super weekend with him while hubby was out of town. he was all she talked about Monday.
talked to bf and he told me his brother showed her the condom twice but didnt use it the whole weekend. he is also seeing her after work this week as well.
brother told my bf she would be pregnant by the end of the month. he says he ONLY goes with white wives and likes to get them pregnant. he says she will be number 6. he says he and his cousin has a contest to see who can knock up the most white wives.

Can u imagine that.. I mean SHIT!
kathy
I wouldn't put an enemy in that situation, much less someone I call a friend. That's a breach of friendship, in my opinion.

slick
Old 08-03-2013, 07:33 PM

Default slick

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
Oldest trick in the book, we have a black friend who consistently does this. Usually he will fuck the wife he's with in several different positions. Getting that pussy all swollen up and numbed. Then he switches to doggie to finish her off. While switching positions he tears the condom and rolls it back on his shaft like a mark to cock ring....he then inserts his bare cock and pounds away...when he empties his always massive load inside the unprotected womb...he feigns suprise and says the condom broke during sex. He did this the first time he hooked up with my wife. He claims to have done this dozens of times.
This guy is slick

Moral & Social Issue
Old 08-31-2013, 07:38 AM

Default Moral & Social Issue

Don't get me wrong -- I love being able to Make a women cum all over my Dick , then cum inside of her and continue to keep fucking as she keeps cumming and We both bring on Rolling orgasams --- That's the ultimate in Tantric Union with a women ... But like life itself .. The Ultimates In Actions have results that have to be respected ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagejake View Post
We've been reading the various condom vrs. bareback threads, both here and other swing sites we're on. While she would love to play bare and much prefers it, it's not becoming pregnant that worries us (she can't); it's the potential of STD's. We get tested 1-2 times per year, so we know we're clean, but we play safe because we don't want to get anything or possibly give anything to anyone else. We have kids to raise and need to be around to do so. Yes, we are swingers and as such there is an inherent risk of contracting something, but having a man intentionally damaging a condom or removing it during play is borderline criminal as well as just plain stupid for all involved.

Old 09-05-2013, 07:14 AM

If both can provide a very recent STD-test than it won't be a problem to let her fuck a BBC without condom.

Well?
Old 09-05-2013, 07:12 PM

Default Well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyez1 View Post
well my hot bf came over to my house while hubby was out of town on buying trip. stayed the whole weekend it was incredibly good. he even wore my hubby's underwear and hose robe. really made himself at home.
it was soo much fun finally seeing a Man of the house. he hasn't used a condom in quite a while now. he did ask to see what type of birth control pills I was taking. when I showed them to him he immediately flushed them. I know my mouth flew open. he then told me I wasn't to have them refilled. told right quick it was my time to get pregnant. he said WHEN I was I would be the 5th white wife he has gotten pregnant. what is this a competition oh well. I guess its just a matter of time for me
Kathy
7 months since we heard from you, how far along is your pregnancy? What about the GF from work?