Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

*blushes*
Old 05-26-2014, 03:33 AM

Default *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
well said mustang like always.....

That wAs Aero's post that you quoted. but yea agree his post was well said.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 05-26-2014 at 03:42 AM..

Old 05-27-2014, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
ok...gotta leave that brandy alone....lmao

Lmao. Yea it's making you color blind.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:24 AM

Cool

Interesting responses... I didn't expect people to be so 'correct' about it.
It's true that it's a fantasy, as in I haven't done it yet. But it's not a fantasy in a sense that this is definitely something on my to do list, when I find the right guy.

It's good that you point out about her potentially being very upset over it. I will make sure that she knows that I don't see affairs as big of a deal as some other people. I understand that we are not by nature monogamous species and cheating can suddenly happen to anyone (not going into psychological advantages of it). I will make sure she knows that cheating is only if she does it behind my back, and as long as she comes clean, I will not be mad (rather than fucking some guy for years, while I pay for her education, for example).

Secondly, I do not believe this is 'deception'. I am simply offering an opportunity, that most likely will present itself naturally to her anyway. The rest is up to her free will and her inner desires. I am personally open to both possibilities: her cheating, or remaining faithful despite a perfect opportunity. I am actually very curious as to what would happen.

I started this thread to gather experiences of people who might have already done that. I want to see what I might expect and have examples of how to handle. Some warnings are helpful as well (as some people have given).

Anyways, maybe this is another lifestyle then? What would you call this if not 'cuckold'?

yes
Old 06-15-2014, 02:29 AM

Default yes

I got my wife what she wanted twice without her permission. Even though I knew she was a bbc slut and she would never do it on her own I found the men for her. What an exciting experience it was. Finding just the right men after a long time then chatting with them and setting it up. Then the anticipation of the day arriving, then the nervousness of what her reaction will be if they do follow through and show up. Then when they come over and walk into the bedroom, her reaction is priceless. So hard to imitate on film, it is something I will never forget as long as I live. Almost as exciting as the actual event of watching my wife get taken by a bbc. Next is setting up a bbc gangbang.

Old 08-10-2014, 02:12 AM

I have known him twenty years and they fucked in front of me before should have mentioned that

Old 08-10-2014, 08:13 PM

My husband's job took him out of town for 12 weeks so I guess unknowingly to either of us he set me up. I was horny and was around several sexy black men. I spread my legs for 3 of them. I couldn't help myself, they wanted me and I gave in. God the sex was great and even thou I had a IUD I became pregnant. I miscarried so my husband never knew the baby was black until 25 years later.. Did I tell you the sex was great, well it it was.

Phyliss

I have to agree.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:46 PM

Default I have to agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandGinSD View Post
How committed is your relationship if you feel you have to trick your wife/gf into playing with another man? You run more risk of it all blowing up on you doing it this way than just manning up and having that awkward conversation with her about your supposed needs and desires pursuant to this. It all works out great in fantasies, but real life is usually different in this regard. If you are really that close, or want to be, you need to lay the cards out, as does she. If you cannot or you end up incopatible as a result, then you are both wasting time. A woman will generally appreciate honesty and confidence more than anything else in a man. This proposed approach demonstrates lack of both of them. But if you do drop it all on her, there might be shock initially. Give it time to sink in and don't push things. Hotwifing is not the sort of proposal most women will eagerly jump right into with both feet. Good luck.
The word "cheating" was mentioned and your response, Jand, is right on. There should be no deception between husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend. If my wife was not already on board with extra-marital sexual encounters, the two of us would have to have an agreement. Why would I set my wife up to do something she did not want to do?

I sent an old friend into the house. He wanted to talk to her about something. I knew that she was in the master shower and would be getting out. I simple told him that she was in the master bedroom. To his surprise, she was naked. And, she also was surprised given she was startled but, quickly recovered. He got his questioned answered and more. In this case, she was unaware but we are always looking for encounters together and this one just was a surprise.

Communication is necessary to any relationship. If one of you disagree then the answer is no. Both must be on board or cheating occurs.

My wife does not ask permission to be sexual with others. She already knows that I've given her permission. Not that she needed permission but that we both agree on this subject. She tells me about her sexual encounters; no deception there. If I call her when she is out of town and tell her to go to another hotel bar, she will know that she will be approached; if the guy does not chicken out.

Not cheating
Old 08-12-2014, 02:27 PM

Default Not cheating

If you set your wife/girlfriend up to be fucked by someone else it's NOT cheating 'cause you konw about it

Old 05-06-2016, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishEater View Post
I know that people become cuckolds for many reasons, like taboo, self-humiliation, wife's satisfaction etc.
I personally absolutely love when a woman cannot resist but submit to her desires, even though she tries to control it. Deep inside we are animals and women are instinctively hardwired to spread their legs (literally, like even when they are sitting in a club) for big dominant alpha males. Their entire energy just shoots through a woman and drowns out any thoughts, leaving her flowing in the sea of arousal. One look will be enough to make her forget her thoughts and melt away in her fantasies.Every word will go right to her inner-core (hardwiring to be bred by the most 'present' man). She will giggle, flirt, expose her neck/cleavage and feel uncontrollable arousal all over. Like there is a switch that his alpha-energy has just pressed.

So anyway... one day, I really want to setup my girlfriend with this perfect alpha-male, who knows just which buttons to press and when. With my help, he will know exactly where to be, what to say and what to do. It will probably stretch out over days, but I'm curious how long she will hold out. I will of course make sure she is ovulating in that week, not to leave anything over to chance.

So my question is this:
Has you or anyone you know ever done that? Have you ever set up a committed woman, who normally would never cheat, with a guy who she just couldn't resist? I appreciate people's imagination and fantasies on this site, but this is something I actually want to do one day and therefore ask you to please only share real experiences, so that I can learn from them.
(if it didn't succeed I'd still want to know)
If you just want to share your thoughts in that matter, or tell how much you love it when a man can get a woman to uncontrollably lust for him, then of course that's fine too.
While I was in the military in San Diego, I set up my wife with the guy who lived across the way from us and we knew his wife also. Just for fun I told him she would be at a club waiting for me and for him to see if he could make a date with her or get her to leave with him. After about an hour after they were in the club I called my wife and told her I would be a couple of hours late and did she want to wait for me and she said yes. I was across the street and in about 15 minutes the two of them left and went to a motel down the street and she was pretty high from drinking. After two hours of watching them at the motel I called her and told her I would be at the club in about half an hour. I a few minutes they left the motel and returned to the club, I waited until they were back a few minutes and went in. The three of us talked for a while and he left. The next day a work he told me he had made a date with her for that weekend when she was off work and they were going to meet at a motel in downtown San Diego for the afternoon since I had to work. The next Monday he told me they arrived about 9am and stayed at the motel until about 4pm and returned home before his wife got off. He told her how good she was in bed and that she should share more as his wife did without anyone knowing about it but did make good money at it. He told her he had been pimping her for two years on the base and that is how they could afford new cars and other things. She told he was pimping his wife and seemed interested in it and I told her it might be a good idea but how did she find out. She said his wife had told her they got started a couple a years ago and it was fun. I told her to think about it and we could talk the next week. Later in the week my friend told me what he had done and that my wife was set up with her first guy that evening if I wanted to see or stop it. I said let it happen and I would watch and see if she would tell me about it. Her first trick lasted about a hour, the paid her and left. She joined my friend in the bar down stairs for a drink and he asked her what she thought and felt. She said she felt ok and liked the money did not know what I would think. He told her not to worry about it and he would take care and letting me know easy and it would be ok. At that point he sent her up to another room for her second trick of the evening that lasted almost two hours and then she came home. He discussed it with her again the next day and she agreed to work for him for awhile to see if she was going to be ok with it but did not want to get in too deep in case I got mad. Two week later I told her that he had talked to me about having a discussion about her being pimped out by him and would I be ok with it since she and I had a discussion several week before. We discussed it and I told her to go for it and see if she liked it and we could talk again in a couple of week and make a discussion on where to go from their. He kept he at two to three Johns a day for the first week and the second he told her their was a party and would she increase working for a little while. She agreed and he set her up the next two days for six and seven both days and the rest of the week she did eight per day with one hour time limits. She like the money and was ok but asked him how long this was going to last she was having a hard time getting away from work. He told her to take a weeks vacations and work all week for the next seven days and see if she wanted to return to work or work full time for him. She agreed and had eight to ten guys a day for four days and he and I talked and on the five and six day he set her up with six guys on Thursday and nine on Friday and all 15 guys were black and she had no idea of it until they arrived and she had no way to get out of it. He recorded all 15 guys and then on Saturday night he set her up with nine guys mixed and Sunday twelve guys mixed. The next Monday we discussed it and how much money she had made and that is when she said she had been with some black guys and did I mind and I said not if it was ok with her. She said it was different but fun and enjoyed the guys if I was ok. She quit work and began working with my friend five days a week and made a lot of money. After about six months some of the guys would ask me if that was my wife and I would tell them yes and it was ok to do anything they wanted to do to her and she would enjoy it. This lasted for two and a half years and we were then transferred. She got to be known as the base whore by most of the guys but they all loved it very much.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:14 AM

it could have happened because of drink