Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-04-2014, 05:31 PM

Wink

Im a fan of it to be honest. As you can see in my pics, I wore out the wife. Her masked, cuckold husband sat waiting. When I pulled out, he licked all of my cum up from her pussy and my dick. As she left the room, he crawled onto the bed once more and sucked until she came back in. At one point, he even offered me his ass for sex.

A proper bull would take this as respect for a) pleasing his wife and b) for doing what he could not do.

Getting head from a happy cuck is ALWAYS welcome to me

My Helpless Husband
Old 08-26-2014, 10:27 PM

Default My Helpless Husband

If my husband meets a PERFECT black man for me, he makes our deal... if he lets him suck his cock, I'm his ALONE for one night!

Last edited by kanditoy22; 11-21-2014 at 05:37 AM..

Cucks Suck Cocks
Old 08-27-2014, 02:40 AM

Default Cucks Suck Cocks

If they're sucking black dick anyhow, they should do it anytime the bull wants it!

Old 08-27-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
Hm! Well, I'm NOT a cuck (never been married, in fact), but as a long-time T-Girl, I DO agree with the general sentiments expressed here. As a VERY submissive 'girl', and one who LOVES BBC, it is my firm belief that black, alpha male bulls have EVERY right to pleasure, whenever THEY want it; a God-given right.

I cannot think of anything better than to be MADE to service a group of horny, horse-hung black bulls. And I've been complimented on having a deep, very tight 'pussy' on MANY occasions in the past. Besides, if all parties are consenting to the proceedings, and everybody is enjoying themselves, then where's the harm?

It's all about pleasure, after all.....

Last edited by mikey100tv; 08-27-2014 at 01:18 PM..

Old 09-04-2014, 02:53 PM

I had never given servicing a bull much thought until my wife and I met an older black bull on vacation once. He was a very refined older gentlemen who was a semi retired college professor. We struck up a conversation at the pool bar and I could tell he wanted to fuck my wife and she was more than willing to oblige. We invited him over for drinks that evening and party moved to the bedroom. My wife undressed him and revealed the longest, most beautiful uncut either one of us had witnessed. He could tell I was taken aback by the sight of his big cock and asked me if I had ever tasted black cock. I said I had not. He said he preferred the cuckold to participate and that would be getting his cock good and hard and ready so he could properly fuck my wife. I agreed and peeled his foreskin back and proceeded to jack and give him head until he was rock hard. This took awhile and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. He proceeded to fuck my wife senseless over the next several hours. The guy was a magnificent lover. Later in the week I ran into him again and went down on him again and that time he blew his load in my willing mouth.

Good Cuck
Old 09-27-2014, 10:30 PM

Default Good Cuck

That was a hot story. I'd like to read more about your adventures.

sucking bull cock
Old 10-01-2014, 04:27 PM

Default sucking bull cock

absoulty a black man is in control if my black daddy tells me to get on my knees thats what i do i like pleasing him more when shes not around i get more attention and he always get more nasty with me and if my bitch isnt there al most always he gives me speacil treats like sucking my asshole out real dirty and sucking my little bitch cock

Old 10-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Hm! Well, I'm NOT a cuck (never been married, in fact), but as a long-time T-Girl, I DO agree with the general sentiments expressed here. As a VERY submissive 'girl', and one who LOVES BBC, it is my firm belief that black, alpha male bulls have EVERY right to pleasure, whenever THEY want it; a God-given right.

I cannot think of anything better than to be MADE to service a group of horny, horse-hung black bulls. And I've been complimented on having a deep, very tight 'pussy' on MANY occasions in the past. Besides, if all parties are consenting to the proceedings, and everybody is enjoying themselves, then where's the harm?

It's all about pleasure, after all.....
i am mostly str8 unless an dominant alpha black male is involved. fromt very early on, i found it natural to get on my knees and give black manhood oral pleasure. little by little i got manhandled into submission and my smooth ass began to be caressed, my cheeks got parted and i surrendered to their desires to fuck my ass. i was made to understand that i had to give in like a little bitch when a dominant black wants to fuck. i had surrendered completely to their total male power and started to enjoy the feeling of black cock rocking me back and forth. i found that my pleasure could be driven cock and it scared me a little when i came without touching my self. i was hooked

Old 11-23-2014, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvedd View Post
Im a fan of it to be honest. As you can see in my pics, I wore out the wife. Her masked, cuckold husband sat waiting. When I pulled out, he licked all of my cum up from her pussy and my dick. As she left the room, he crawled onto the bed once more and sucked until she came back in. At one point, he even offered me his ass for sex.

A proper bull would take this as respect for a) pleasing his wife and b) for doing what he could not do.

Getting head from a happy cuck is ALWAYS welcome to me
it seems that you understand the needs and submission of a true cuckold. you might enjoy fucking my sissy cuckold ass or just want to humiliate me in front of my girl. i have been trained to enjoy black cock like a little bitch.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:33 PM

To me, this shouldn't be in the "Cuckold" thread. This is bi or gay content and has nothing to do with cuckolding.