Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-05-2016, 08:53 AM

I luv to suck bbc amd swallow some nice bbc "juice"

Old 12-05-2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
Maybe it's because their gay. I think thats why most men suck cock to begin with. I dont think we need to look any futher than that!
I disagree. I am not gay in any regard and I enjoy giving head to Black men.

It is about the innate need of humans to submit to a physically superior being.

The taboo is pretty erotic, too. When I'm on my knees with a black member in my mouth, I always think of my father. He's a racist who cannot even bare to speak to Black people. It makes me even hornier to imagine his reaction if he knew.

Old 12-08-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcuckold View Post
I disagree. I am not gay in any regard and I enjoy giving head to Black men.

It is about the innate need of humans to submit to a physically superior being.

The taboo is pretty erotic, too. When I'm on my knees with a black member in my mouth, I always think of my father. He's a racist who cannot even bare to speak to Black people. It makes me even hornier to imagine his reaction if he knew.
I can quite understand me sucking cock without being gay. Women licķ pussy without being a lesbian. It'z all about sexual excitement

The alpha male image holds black men back
Old 03-16-2017, 11:17 AM

Default The alpha male image holds black men back

From my experience, a lot of the black men i have arranged for my wife will let a man play with them, provided it STRICTLY remains behind closed doors. Speaking from experience I have touched, smelled their cocks, jerked and sucked off quite a few BM after they have already started banging my wife, as I play a cuck who watches.

Even though I am married and love my partner a bunch, there is something about the size and physicality of BBC that gets me turned on a lot. I consider myself staright, but I do like to play with them as often as I can and my wife sees me do it so there is no cheating going on.

The trick we do is getting the wife to ask this of the bull. She asks that he let me smell his cock or suck it and 9 times out of 10, he agrees. Many have a look on their face like they are turned on by the experience, and I have sucked a few of them to orgasm.

They all tell me that due to the prevalent masculinity and homophobia of their environments, having this type of man to man reaction is a no-no in their culture, but behind closed doors many would be up for it. Others have also stated that since it is another man sucking their dick and not THEM sucking another man's dick, they don't consider it to be gay.

Just saying that cucks who also want to play with black men should not feel afraid to ask or give up hope. Getting the wife or girlfriend to request it makes it ten times more likely to happen. A lot of BBC will allow a husband or male partner to play with them, as long as you keep it to smelling, licking and sucking them. Them actually having anal sex with you, may be pushing it too far. And as stated, the absolute number one rule is that all this has to be done in strict secrecy.xxxxxx

Last edited by EddieInTN; 03-16-2017 at 11:25 AM..

It's about time
Old 03-27-2017, 07:56 AM

Thumbs up It's about time

It's about time someone posts a comment that has a brain,good job mickey

Sucking black guys dicks
Old 03-29-2017, 08:20 AM

Default Sucking black guys dicks

I'd love to meet a black man with a big dick and suck it and let him cum in my mouth. I think black men are hot

Straight BBC Sucker
Old 04-03-2017, 04:27 PM

Default Straight BBC Sucker

I'd like to add my two cents. I am a straight male, been married twice. I love women, they turn me on to no end. The feel of their bodies, their tits, their asses, their pussies. A fine woman turns me on like nothing else. Having said that, the thought of deepthroating a huge black cock turns me on instantly. Only black cocks. The thought of a white cock doesn't do anything for me. I drool at the thought of sucking a black cock though. I have a black dildo that I have played with many times. I have deepthroated it, licked my own piss off of it, rammed it up my ass, anything goes. It drives me wild with ecstasy. The rest of the male body does nothing for me. I think a glory hole would be perfect. Just having my way with a beautiful black cock and set of balls, then guzzling down his orgasm would be a dream cum true. I have not done it yet, but if a black cock suddenly appeared in front of me, I would instantly drop to my knees and start sucking like a professional until I drained his balls of cum. Mmmmmmmmm. I guess it's some form of bisexuality. Only black and only the cock. For everything else, only a woman will do. Anybody want to be the first to feed me their cock?

Old 04-09-2017, 01:15 PM

Sounds like you need to get yourself to an adult book store and get the suspense over with.

Once Str8 ,Now Addicted to BBC & Loads of cummmm
Old 04-12-2017, 02:26 AM

Default Once Str8 ,Now Addicted to BBC & Loads of cummmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I think the guys that do are the same as us girls. We are merely showing the proper respect that superior Black cocks and balls have deserved since the dawn of time.
t all started with my 2nd wife now ex. She saw how hard my lil dick would get when I was allowed to fuck her, when I would lick up my own cum-pie. And she would always tell me about all the other guys that had cocks the size of a beer bottle .

Even though it hurt ,my lil dick would get rock hard & pre-cumm droolin, & of course she would take notice. She was a hair dresser & had Mondays off soo Sun nite was her (out with the girls nite). & of course I bought it . She wouldnt cum home until 4o am. Then go to the bath room & wash & change to cumm to bed . This went on for a while I started getting some friends tellin me how she acting at the clubs.

So I started going thru the hamper & found her panties all full of cummmmm & not mine. So I brought this up to her & to my amazement she just told me that she was fuckin other guys & their cocks were huge. & She wasnt shy about tellin me how she would flirt & literally grab their cocks after a few close dances so she knew they were hung.
I was in in tears & my lil dick was hard . & she took notice & ran with that . She told me I could leave or stay & deal with it . That she is a Size Queen. So I stayed & dealt with it & boy did things change Fast. Now when she came home she didnt hide anything . She would cumm straight in the bedroom & wake me if I was sleeping & tell & show me how much fuckin, & how many & have me undress her, & then she would jump on my face with cumm soaked panties. & tell me to suck the cumm thru . Then to take them off & she would push all the cummm from her ass & pussy into my mouth & face.

Of course her back was to me so she could see my lil dick droolin hard . She started callin me her lil joto from that point on. (Spanish for fag. ) I really got to enjoy all this & even the taste of all that cummmm. This went on like this for a short time . Until one day when I came home from work , she had gone shopping for all for her lil joto . My presents consisted of an enema bag & nozzle & 2 dildos that looked like cocks. one is 8x6.25 the other is 9x7.25 . She told me she is going to train me to handle them balls deep in both my cummm luvin throat & boi-pussy & she wanted me clean. She didnt want a messy joto.

It took less then a month & I could & can take the Big one all the way she luved the training & I was starting to enjoy her attention & the (FULL) feeling of being a size queen joto...... So things changed again she started cummin home Much earlier with (Surprise) Her Studs.. & to my amazement They were Huge Black Guys that knew of my new skills .

Now I kinda saw this cumming BUT I was in SHOCK & my heart was RACING when she told me to get my toys & show them.. No matter how hard I protested they wanted to see. & unless I wanted to leave .I was to strip & put on a cock suckin & boi-pussy fuckin show for all of them.

Also I really did want to see these two Black Bulls COCKS. So I gave them what they wanted & ohh how they laughed at my lil hard pre-cumm droolin dick & tellin me how much of a faggot I am.

Then to get on my knees & take out their COCKS . & Ohhhh Fuck that was it ,I was soo blown away by their Awesome Size I just dove open mouth & throat . I luved the smell taste & feel of that Huge Cock in my mouth & throat. I luved gagging on it , He was BIGGER THEN MY TOYS.

My ex was laughing & telling me she knew all along she could turn her str8 masculine hubby into a cock-suckin faggot. & I was blowin a load of cummm with out touchin my lil dick.

& by now Bill had a hand full of my head & was fuckin my slobbing throat balls deep tellin my ex how good she did training her faggot cocksucker . I over heard her tellin her other Stud John to fuck the faggots pussy since It was already gaping & lubed from my toys. He showed no mercy he just lined up & buried his cock in my gaping boi-pussy . He was a lil smaller then my big toy . .The feeling of REAL COCKS abusing my throat & pussy was mind blowing .

The ex had taken her clothes off & Bill was suckin on her dollar sized dark areolas on her d cup tits while coaching them both on. Bill already knew I was a cummmthirsty cummm gobbler so he was tellin me my reward was cummin. He pulled my face sooo hard into his shaved smooth Black pubic bone & sprayed 8 huge loads into my belly .

Just when I thought I might get a breath John pulls out of my faggot pussy & spins me around to cummmm all over my face. & the ex used his cock to feed it all to me. Then I was told to get dressed with the remaining cummm on my face & hair & get them some more alcohol. So they could fuck my wife . & not to try & clean up at all. Or they would kick my faggot ass & I wouldnt be allowed to be their cummm pig faggot slave.

I couldnt believe how much I luved the humiliation of it all and the girl at the 7 eleven lookin , & what she must have thought ... All that has been over 18 yrs ago & I miss that part of the marriage desperately.

& now I Just Cant Help myself I LUV to submit to a Blk Man & His Big Beautiful Blk Dick & Balls ..There is Still a part of me that hates how Much I Luv bein a submissive cummthirsty BBC Luvin (faggot) bitch boi

Last edited by doog1959; 04-12-2017 at 11:25 PM..

White Men w black Cocks
Old 04-12-2017, 08:14 AM

Smile White Men w black Cocks

For me, it has nothing to do with superiority. I'm a bit oversexed and the taste of black turns me on. In that regard, I'm orally bi. After several years of servicing the black cock, I can say that I really enjoy the taste as well. After swallowing black sperm I seem to have more energy.

My wife like having sex with black men, too. As a result, I will clean my wife's pussy of a deposited load. I also like cleaning the black cock afterwards, if the man will allow me to.

In conclusion, just let me say that, for me, the black cock is a great turn on and I wish that I could find some here in Thailand

Tags
wht wife bred blk