Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Well let's see.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:24 AM

Default Well let's see.

"I remember dating a woman" " and now she's pregnant"

And I thought my memory was badddddd I would really hope that if she's actually pregnant that you wouldn't have to remember tooooo far back.

Also now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxCountryBoi55 View Post
I remember dating a white woman, and every time I spent time at her house she found a reason to get naked for me. She worked out every morning, and would come home to me and ask me to cum all over her. She said she loved being fucked like a real woman. I fucked her from so many different angles and positions that she'd want to me to meet her at work for afternoon quickies. Well needless to say, she said she wanted to have my babies. She said the idea of carrying a black man's baby in her white womb drives her crazy. Now, she's pregnant with twins. #IRLife #BigDickStyle

^ didn't glide past
Old 10-06-2015, 08:42 AM

Default ^ didn't glide past

Quotes the neon green font machine. and yea most will glide by on that imaginary superior sperm fantasy they all believe in. I say it calls for a taste test. MANY bottoms up to all y'all that's loosing sleep over who has super power sperm. go find some real answers if you're really concerned or just that interested. Why????? Who the Fck knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
Is this another episode of the twlight forums?

Race or creed doesnt determine how "potent" sperm is. It partially has to do with family history, and also how well you take care of yourself. Any guy of any race can have that killer sperm. Sperm taste has to do with what you consume. There are black men with 10 kids, white men, asian, etc...

But I do realize most of you delusional idiots will glide by this and continue the stupidity.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-06-2015 at 08:45 AM..

Old 10-07-2015, 09:54 AM

If anything they cum alot more.

Volume
Old 10-08-2015, 04:33 AM

Default Volume

In my own experience of being with white guys and Black Men I can only tell you the amount of sperm from a Black Dick exceeds that of white by at least 3 times so im sure potency matches!

Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 PM

I dont know about everyone, but they are definitely more potent than me, i had mine tested at a sperm bank to try and get money, and they rejected it flat out. I had a very low sperm count and they were mostly abnormally shaped and could barely move forward. the doc there said i had almost no chance of fathering a child and said the most likely cause of it was because my balls were small and a lttle soft and that they didnt hang low enough from my body so the heat made things worse.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaslildarling View Post
Black men are always getting women pregnant while white couples need to go to fertility clinics. Is it true that black seed isa more potent than white sperm? I'm thinking that it is easier to breed across racial lines than similar racial lines. What do you think?
'Black' sperm (actually semen) looks white to me. LOL

Old 11-23-2015, 05:40 PM

Why are people so fucked up?

Lol ^
Old 11-27-2015, 09:50 AM

Exclamation Lol ^

Wish, I had a dollar for every time that story was copied and pasted on the net by some daydreamer who lives in a fantasy world.

SOBS diff day.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-27-2015 at 09:55 AM..

Old 11-28-2015, 05:47 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise_00 View Post
Funny how we are supposed to believe every word you say because you say it yet everyone else has to prove their situation. This is no cut and paste job and you'd know that if you had bothered to say hello and talk to me before you ran your mouth. But spouting unconfirmed rumors is much more fun than finding the truth. Typical bs from your side of the fence, but honestly, no one is expecting anything better from your kind. If you'll show me to the account delete button I'll gladly remove myself from your over-inflated presence immediately.
/////////////
Hang in there louise…. We are on your side. I don t have any advice about whether to follow your husband's recommendation, but keep on letting us know what is happening. Ignore your detractors, and enjoy this site.

Old 11-28-2015, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louise_00 View Post
I had problems getting pregnant by my husband. We tried several times with no luck. He suggested we try an evening of multiple partners to see what would happen. The first time he invited several of his white friends to stay over after a party we hosted. I had sex with five different men that night to no avail. We tried two more times with all white guys each ending in a lot of fun for everyone but otherwise no pregnancy.

One night we were at a bar hanging out and this tall black guy was hitting on me pretty hard. I danced with him a handful of times and actually let him get away with taking some liberties. His hands were all over me, cupping my breasts and even pulling the hem of my skirt up and showing my panty covered bush off to whoever wanted to view it but I didn't mind so much because l liked the looks I was getting from the other guys who were watching. After each dance he would try to talk me into going out to his van but I declined each offer knowing full well what he had in mind.

Later, I talked to my husband about what had transpired during the dances and he asked me how I felt about being knocked up by a black man. I told him honestly until that evening I'd never ever considered being with a black man sexually but the roving hands and showing my hairy bush off had gotten my juices flowing and I was more than interested in exploring the possibilities.

Weeks later we were at the same bar and the same black man was also in attendance. Again, we danced and again he let his hands run all over my body. I was wearing shorts this time so he couldn't expose my panties to the crowd...or so I thought. At one point he unzipped and unbuttoned the shorts and we continued to dance with the shorts slowly inching their way down my legs as we moved. By the end of the dance more was showing than last time when he'd just raised the hem of my skirt. This time when he asked me to go out to his van with him instead of saying no, I accepted.

He got me naked in the back of the van and we had sex four times in a little over two hours. It was fantastic sex, so intense and so in my face. I knew he was "fucking me" with not a sign of love or compassion in the act, just straight up in my face sex. I didn't mind at all.

We continued to see one another after that night, getting together when we could and letting him get me naked as often as he pleased. I came to really love his size and the maniacal way in which he put it to me.

After on particular intense session he asked me if I would consider attending a party with him the next weekend. I readily agreed and my husband even encouraged me to go. I think he knew what was going to happen and he was quite happy with the possibilities.

I ended up being passed around a lot that night, having sex with every black guy who desired a piece of me. I have to admit, I sort of felt like a whore particularly at the end of the evening. I was a mess with cum dripping and oozing from each opening. I think I swallowed as much of it as they sprayed inside me. Still, I loved every minute of it and even then, I couldn't wait to do it again.

We think it was second of the three parties I attended when it happened. I got pregnant with twins. I hadn't counted on that but I suppose with the amount of sperm they sprayed inside me over the course of those three night I am lucky it wasn't triplets or more. Nine and a half months later I gave birth to a baby girl and a baby boy.

Six months after giving birth I started attending the parties again and again I was passed around by most all the guys who attended. The feelings of whorishness began to lessen with each experience and by the fifth party I was pregnant again. I gave birth to another girl two years ago and now my husband and I are talking about another pregnancy although he is dead set against me doing any more gang bangs. He wants me to pick one black guy and see if I can get pregnant. Thing is, I'm not sure I want to limit it to one. I sort of like being passed around and used like they do to me. That is as much as a turn-on as the end result for me.

Not sure how this is going to end up but I'd like to hear your opinions on the situation. Should I do as my hubby says and just pick one?
I don't think you should limit it to one guy. Why pass up thye opportunity to enjoy a variety of cocks and to be a "whore" for a bunch of horny black men is so hot.. Whether you are knocked up again or not, enjoy all those black cocks