Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-30-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyez1 View Post
well my hot bf came over to my house while hubby was out of town on buying trip. stayed the whole weekend it was incredibly good. he even wore my hubby's underwear and hose robe. really made himself at home.
it was soo much fun finally seeing a Man of the house. he hasn't used a condom in quite a while now. he did ask to see what type of birth control pills I was taking. when I showed them to him he immediately flushed them. I know my mouth flew open. he then told me I wasn't to have them refilled. told right quick it was my time to get pregnant. he said WHEN I was I would be the 5th white wife he has gotten pregnant. what is this a competition oh well. I guess its just a matter of time for me
Kathy
as a white man i dream of having black breeding wife. but having her black bred by bbc that is counting and make my wife one of his scores...its just such turn on!i hope you will be his number 4!

Daam
Old 04-30-2014, 06:25 AM

Default Daam

Your cock is huge you can breed me anytime

Old 04-30-2014, 01:36 PM

I wish it be me

kathy
Old 04-30-2014, 08:16 PM

Default kathy

well I can tell U this

my hot Black boyfriend I see on the down low said he would use a condom
and did for the first two times.

then the next time we were together he said he wanted me to change positions and he got behind me and he had quickly slipped it off and I could immediately tell it was so much better for some reason.

after we were through I looked down and he didnt have one one. He told me he wasnt going to wear one again and I had better get used to it.
what could I say to that. he was sooo goood and I said oh what the hell. now he and his brother doesnt EVER wear one.
told me if anything ever happen it would be kept in the family lol

Oh well.....he told me WE know whats Best for U

Kathy

Old 05-01-2014, 12:00 AM

very nice! And did your co-worker get knocked up too?

Prefers bareback
Old 05-01-2014, 02:26 AM

Default Prefers bareback

Candy cannot get pregnant but has always preferred bareback. We really want to stick to friends and those we know are safe. She loves the feeling of a huge load of cum filling her up. Likes the heat of the cum flooding her insides. Besides, she likes bringing home a cream pie for me.

Nice
Old 05-19-2014, 01:23 AM

Default Nice

No couple has ever asked me to wear a condom. But for the first time a husband asked me to breed his wife. And she's beautiful, and I'm going to fall in love with her. And the husband is really into it. I hope I knock her up.

Black men's goal
Old 06-22-2014, 03:04 PM

Default Black men's goal

The best explanation for slipping the condom off to fuck a white girl, is an ingrained NEED to dominate white women or couples! Not only will the white couple remember how expertly used his cock to turn her into a slut, but when they raise a mixed-race baby, everyone else will see how dominant a black man is! I was mad at my father for being upset at my dating black men, & stopped taking birth control, hoping that a black guy would get me pregnant, to punish my father! Now, my new husband has been in contact with several couples willing to pay me to have thier baby!

Old 07-19-2014, 01:27 AM

Always cum in white pussy.

off:
Old 07-19-2014, 11:35 AM

Smile off:

Always feels better with a condom off. I'm on birth control and the feeling of warm cum inside me just as I'm about to cum... The best part is when I feel it drip into my panties an hour later.