Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-02-2022, 01:11 PM

Sexy Mother in Law Gets me a GIFT :

So my BEAUTIFUL Mother in law to be has gotten me a gift.
She sends me a txt msg and says she has a Early Birthday gift for me and that she needs to see me asap.

Mil : Hey my Sissy. I got you a early birthday gift and you need to come by asap. Don't make me wait!

Me : OK I will be over tonight.

Mil : No bring my daughter over tomorrow for a bbq.

Me : OK sure, what time?

Mil : You better be here at 1:00pm. If your late I will make sure your sorry.

I tell my gf that I spoke to her mom at work and she invited us over for a bbq tomorrow, and my gf says sure.

Next day we arrive at my Mil house at 1:05pm, there was so much traffic. She lives in the opposite end of town. As soon as I see her she has the most beautiful, mean smirk on her face.

She tells her daughter to go inside and help in the kitchen.
She tells me she has something in the garage she needs my help with.
I proceed into the garage after my Mil, who has the MOST amazing ass.
She brings me to the corner where it's well covered by junk just in case anyone would come into the garage.

Mil : take off Ur shorts and get on your knees my Sissy.

Me : yes mam.

Mil : pours rice on the floor and has me kneel on the rice.
She sees my rock hard cock and starts laughing...
Do you think white cock impresses me? Even though your big for a white boy, your still a Sissy bitch! ( And she kicks me in the nuts about 10 times, while laughing and instructing me to keep both my knees on the rice she has on the floor)

Mil : Open your mouth now!
( she spits a huge spit load into my mouth)
Mil : How does that taste? I'm on my period and gave my Loser hubby a BJ for cleaning the house for me, can you taste his cum?

ME : Yes mam. Thank you.

Mil : get dressed, get rid of Ur boner. And go inside I'll meet you inside in 2 min I need to clean this all up

We proceed to have a outdoor bbq.
And her hubby has to drive there kid to work.
It's just me, my Mil and my gf.

My MIl keeps filling my gf glass with some nice wine.
My gf is a light weight, says she will go in the sun to tan.
And she falls asleep.

Mil : Now is your chance, go to the basement washroom and wait for me. Take all your clothes off and put the blind fold on. U better not be wearing anything not even your underwear.

Me : Understood.

I go to the basement bathroom and there is rice again on the floor so I strip down and kneel on the rice with the blind fold on.

My Mil enters the washroom and proceeds to walk to me and grabs my cock. It starts to grow.

Mil : if I were you I would make sure this thing stays small.

She then proceeds to tell me to take my blind fold off.

I see her laughing holding something pink.
I recognize what it is. It's a male chastity device.
She then puts it on my cock and puts the key on her knecklace.

Mil: I will now have total control over your cock. I'm your key holder.
I will give you tasks, if you comply I will meet up with you, allow you out of the cage so that you can fuck my daughter. You better not let her catch you wearing this, otherwise your going to have some explaining to do. Now put your boxers on and your shorts.
Put that baby bib on and lie down on the floor, I hope your thirsty.
See this jar filled with golden nectar? Since you were late you need to drink all my piss from this jar. It's all the times I went to pee since I woke up at 5am. Put this funnel in your mouth and hurry up and drink this.

I then proceed to put the bib on, funnel in my mouth and my MIl pours the jar filled with her delicious pee in my mouth and just starts laughing.

Me : Thank you so much. I'm grateful to be allowed to drink your delicious drink.

We then each proceed to go outside individually, my gf is still sleeping in the sun and 10 min later her Loser hubby was back home from dropping their kid off at work.

To be continued...

Any ideas for Part # 2?